剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
我们还有从车上拿回来的装备
We do have the dismount done up there,
但我觉得最好留到撤离时才用
but I figure we save that for the extraction.
科曼奇红排 我是枪骑兵六号♥ 完毕
Comanche Red Platoon, this is Lancer Six, over.
枪骑兵六号♥ 我是科曼奇红一 完毕
Lancer Six, this is Comanche Red One, over.
还撑得住吗 阿奎罗中尉 完毕
How are you holding up, brother Aguero, over?
我们每人还有约30发子弹 长官
We're down to about 30 rounds per man, sir,
现被全面包围
surrounded on all sides.
希望你能给我们带来好消息 完毕
We kind of hope you might have some good news for us. Over.
有好消息 红一
I do, Red One.
十字军预计30分钟后到达
Crusaders' ETA is now 30 minutes.
还有额外的帮助正前往你处
We also got some added help coming your way.
我们终于得到空中支援了 完毕
We finally got that air support, over.
这真是好消息 长官
That is excellent news, sir.
哪种空中支援 完毕
What kind of air support, over?
我派遣了两架直升机
I got a pair of helos being dispatched
为十字军找准你们的位置
to pinpoint your location for the Crusaders.
它们很快就会到达
They should be to you soon.
直升机上配有大量弹♥药♥
They carry a good-sized payload;
能帮助你们消灭附近的部分敌军 完毕
help you clear out some of those hostile positions around you. Over.
收到 长官 我们怎么给它们发信♥号♥♥呢 完毕
Roger that, sir. How do we signal them, over?
用VS-17信♥号♥♥布板
VS-17 panel.
你们的悍马上一定有的
Your Humvee will have one.
把它盖在车顶 飞机的探照灯会发现的
You put one on the roof; those birds' searchlights will find it.
各位 我知道今天漫长又难熬
Gentlemen, I know it's been a long and trying day.
你们身心俱疲 这一天却还没有结束
I know you're tired, and I know it's not over yet,
但我保证 我们一定会救出你们 完毕
but I promise you we will get you out. Over.
谢谢你 长官 完毕
Thank you, sir. Over.
坚定信念 枪骑兵六号♥通话结束
Keep the faith. Lancer Six out.
有人见过信♥号♥♥布板吗
Anyone seen one of these signal panels?
我一定会找到的
I know I'm going to find one.
把这辆悍马彻底翻个遍
Turn this Humvee inside out if we have to.
吉娜 一切还好吗
Hey, Gina, is everything all right?
我把酱蹭到特洛伊的衬衣上了
I got sauce on Troy's shirt
我在纠结是不是
and I am trying to decide
应该丢进洗衣机洗 免得留下污渍
if I should put in the wash so it doesn't stain
还是不应该洗
or if I shouldn't do that
因为这可能是我最后一件
because it might be the last thing I have
带有他味道的东西了
that ever smells like him.
我知道自己很荒唐 莉安 但我不知道怎么办
I feel ridiculous; Leann, but I don't know what to do.
你一点都不荒唐
You're not being ridiculous.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
亚历克斯 别闹了
Alex. Alex, Alex, would you stop?
吉娜 我一会打给你
Gina, I got to call you back.
抱歉 宝贝 我不是故意大吼的
Sorry, honey, I didn't mean to yell.
天呐
Oh, God.
非常抱歉 我一时间消化不了这么多事
I am so sorry, I've just got a lot on my plate right now.
我们可以为爸爸祈祷吗
Can we say a prayer for Daddy?
当然可以
We sure can.
亲爱的主 请帮我照看爸爸
Dear God, please watch over Daddy.
别让他被坏人伤害
Please don't let him get hurt by the bad guys.
也别掉到洞里或迷路了
Please don't let him fall in a hole or get lost.
别让他遇上蝎子和大熊
Please keep him safe from scorpions and big bears.
请让伊斯雷尔和罗伯特平安回家
Please keep Israel and Robert safe and guide them home.
即使受伤了 主啊
Even if wounded, Lord, if it has to be,
也一定让他们回到我们身边 阿门
just please get them home to us. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
你知道伊斯雷尔告诉我
You know Israel was sitting
他们要被派驻时 就是坐在这个位置吗
right there when he told me they were deploying?
他一直等到出发之前几个星期才说
He waited until just a few weeks before they left, just said,
"我们要走了 我之前没告诉你
"We're going and I didn't tell you sooner
因为我知道你一定会生气
because I knew you were gonna be mad
我不希望你生我六个月的气"
and I didn't want you mad at me for six months."
我气疯了
I got so mad.
他笑着说 "看吧"
He laughed and said, "See?"
他们一定会没事的 对吧
They have to be okay, right?
他们一定要没事 因为我受不了
They just have to be because I couldn't.
不该变成这个样子的
It wasn't supposed to be like this, man.
不该是这个样子的
It wasn't supposed to be like this.
你怎么样 兄弟
How you doing, brother?
还好
I'm okay.
嗯 我真的很遗憾
Okay, well, I'm really sorry.
他是个好人
He was a great guy.
我得检查一下你的胸部
I need to check your chest.
呼吸怎么样
How's your breathing?
还行
It's okay.
好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
听着 我知道这很疼
Hey, listen, man, I know it hurts
但你得把疼痛当成你的朋友
but you gotta think of the pain as your friend.
它让你留在这世上 知道吗
It holds you in this world, okay?
放弃才危险
It's letting go that's dangerous.
睡着才危险 所以无论如何你也要坚持住
Sleep is dangerous, so you hold on as hard as you can.
-好了 我很快回来 -好的 上士
- All right, I'll be back. - Yes, Sergeant.
马丁 你怎么样了
Hi, Martin, how you doin'?
如果痛苦能让我留在这世上
If pain keeps you in this world.
-是啊 -那我就咬牙忍♥着吧
- Yeah. - I'm all in.
真不敢相信那些笨蛋打中了我
I can't believe those fools shot me.
杨怎么样了
How's Young?
他的内心很强大
He's got a strong heart.
可以吗
Can I.
-什么 -我的音乐播放器
- What? - My tunes.
-给你 -好的
- Here you go. - All right.
好了 坚持住
Okay, hold.
这个是吗 这个呢 快点 快找
This, how about this? Come on! Come on.
你没事吧 长官
You all right, sir?
没事 我找到了
Yeah. Found it.
天啊 藏得真够深的
Jesus, maybe we could've shoved it in a little deeper next time.
真想看看是哪位天才放到那里的
I'd love to meet the genius who packed that thing.
我把信♥号♥♥布板拿上屋顶
I'm gonna take this thing up to the roof.
加油
Come on.
加油
Come on.
长官 我刚在看 慢点慢点
Sir, I was just looking, easy, easy, easy.
来 过来
Come here, come on.
你疯了吗 你得躺着休息才行
This is crazy. You got to rest right now.
我可以把那个拿上去
I can take that up.
我得上去 兄弟
I got to get up there, man.
你得立刻去休息
You got to rest right now.
说实话 布尔坎 如果我停下了
Honestly, Bourquin, I think if I stop,
恐怕就没法再站起来了
I'm not gonna be able to get back up.
那我就背你走 长官
Then I'll carry you, sir.
没事 我们能成功的
It's okay. We got this.
直升机来的时候我们得掩护他们
We got to cover the helos when they come in,
所有人都要准备好
so everybody stay ready.
我们拿着陈的子弹 就得让他为我们骄傲
We got a couple of bullets from Chen, so let's make him proud.
这会抽根烟行吗 中士
Is it all right to have a quick smoke, Sergeant?
可以 低调点就行
Yeah, just keep it low.
我只有迈阿密牌的
I only got some Miami's.
见鬼 总比没有好
Hell, better than nothing.
我剩的子弹大部分都是曳光弹了
Most of the rounds I got left are tracers.
那也一样致命
They kill just the same.
真希望能多了解一下陈中士
I wish I got to know Sergeant Chen more.
他是我到胡德堡后的第一个室友
He was my first roommate when I got to Hood.
也是我在基地的第一个朋友
He was my first friend on base.
是他建议我加入阿♥拉♥伯项目
He's the one who suggested I enroll in the Arabic program.
打着仗还想这些真够有趣的
It's funny what you think of up here in battle.
你知道我小时候最喜欢哪本书吗
You know what my favorite book was as a kid?
《指环王》
Lord of the Rings.
想知道原因吗
You wanna know why?
那书是关于几个好朋友
It's about a group of friends
他们注定要携手拯救世界
and they're meant to save the world together.
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表