剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, this floor is freezing and I need to pee.
我能跟你说件事吗
Can I tell you something?
说吧
Yup.
一般来说
Usually, it kind of takes me
其他男人都得花一些时间才能上我的床
a couple of times with a new guy to, like, get there,
只有和你这么快就上♥床♥了
but with you I was just, like, right away.
好的 我会当做是对我的夸奖
Well, I will take that as a compliment.
当然是夸奖
I definitely think that you should.
不管你准备好了没有 现在我想要更多
And I'm coming back for more, ready or not.
蓄势待发 女士
Locked and loaded, ma'am.
我们快要到集结点了
We're coming up on the rendezvous point.
马上要回到那个鬼地方了
We're gonna be back in the shit again soon.
萨德尔城
2004年4月4日 20:31
老天
Holy crap,
看看那边
look at that.
别别别
No, no, no, no, no.
别开枪 别开枪
Hold your fire, hold your fire!
他们在收尸
They're collecting their dead.
-他不是 -他没拿武器
- He's not. - He's unarmed.
我知道 以防万一
Oh, I know, just making sure.
就是今天下午我们帮助的那些小孩
It's the same kids we helped this afternoon.
你还指望什么
What'd you expect?
这就是他们会做的事
This is what they do.
你帮了他们 他们反过来弄死你
You help them, they screw you over.
下次别帮他们了
Next time, don't help them.
够了 里德尔
That's enough, Riddell.
够了
Enough.
你能做的都做了 杰西姆
You did everything that you could, Jassim.
听到了吗
You hear me?
已尽全力了
Everything.
我杀了人
I killed.
是啊 他们让你别无选择
Yeah, they didn't give you a choice,
记住了
know that.
好了 都听好
All right, listen up,
还没完
this isn't over.
回到房♥顶 重新部署防线
Get back up to the roof, reestablish a perimeter.
行动
Move.
布尔坎
Bourquin.
什么事
Yeah?
-告诉我现在弹♥药♥剩多少 -好
- Let me get an updated ammo count. - Will do.
杰西姆 黑赫斯特 跟我来
Jassim, Hayhurst, you're with me.
菲斯克 科尔曼 集中注意力
Fisk, Coleman, stay focused.
保持警戒
Keep up security.
走吧
Let's go.
杰克逊 这是什么情况
Jackson, what the hell is going on in here?
杰克逊中士
Sergeant Jackson?
你干了什么
What did you do?
他们变得焦虑不安
They got restless.
然后那个父亲动了一下
The, the father, he made a move.
他想帮忙
He try help.
杰西姆 够了
Hey, Jassim, hey enough.
不 冷静
No, no, relax.
冷静 冷静
Relax, relax.
她说的是真的吗
Is it true what she's saying?
他想采取行动
He tried to make a move.
我听不懂他到底在说什么
I, I mean, I, I couldn't understand what the hell he was saying.
我一心想着我们排的安全 长官
I, I was only thinking of the safety of the platoon, sir.
黑赫斯特 给女人们松绑
Hayhurst, cut the ties off the women.
杰克逊中士 交出枪和子弹
Sergeant Jackson, hand over your rifle and your mags.
交出枪和子弹
Hand over your rifle and your mags.
坐吧
Take a seat.
长官 瓦罗斯基中校打来
Sir, Colonel Volesky's on the horn.
他要听最新进展 我就告诉他袭击的事了
He asked for an update so I told him about the assault.
他找你
He needs you.
看着他
Watch him.
杰西姆 去屋顶
Jassim, go to the roof.
你现在不必待在这里
You don't need to be here right now.
枪骑兵六号♥ 我是科曼奇红一 完毕
Lancer Six, this is Comanche Red One, over.
红一
Red One.
请注意 救援三队即将出发
Be advised, Rescue 3 is launching.
你们备好照明弹 准备发射 完毕
I need you to get your flares set and be ready to signal, over.
收到 完毕
Roger that, over.
中尉
Lieutenant,
你今天不得已才做出那种决定
no one should ever have to make the call that you made today.
你别无选择 完毕
You did what you had to, over.
是 长官 还有 我们快没弹♥药♥了
Yes sir and sir, our ammo's nearing black.
不知道还能撑多久 完毕
I'm not sure how long we have now, over.
我们快到了 红一
We're coming, Red One.
会救出你们的 完毕
We're gonna get you out, over.
是 长官 完毕
Yes sir, over.
枪骑兵六号♥通话结束
Lancer Six, out.
你可能还用得上这个
You might need it again.
好
Okay.
准备好照明弹 救援三队马上要出发了
Prep the flares. Rescue 3's about to launch.
收到
Roger that.
我们预期
We anticipate rendezvous with
与十字军坦克排同时到达约定会合点
the Crusader Tank Platoon on target around the same time,
但正如之前的情况 他们未必能赶到
but there's no guarantee as we saw before.
我们依然得出发 他们排快没弹♥药♥了
We still got to launch, the platoon's real low on ammo.
为了最大限度避开敌军♥火♥力
So, in order to minimize our exposure to enemy fire,
我们要绕路 走希尔维街
we'll be taking the long route, Route Silver.
等到了德尔塔街向西走时
Once we turn west on Delta here,
我们肯定会遭遇猛烈反抗
we're bound to face heavy resistance.
因此 白四和白五
For that reason, White Four and Five,
你们的布雷德利战车继续打头阵
your Bradleys will remain in front,
悍马跟上 然后是中型战车
then the Humvees, then the LMTV.
这样可以尽可能保护你们
That way we'll be giving you as much protection as we can,
尽可能多地干掉敌人
take out as much of the enemy as we can.
到德尔塔街后 我们最大的挑战
Our single biggest challenge after we turn onto Delta
是要找到他们所在的巷子
is pinpointing the alley
因为我们接近他们的方向上没有地标
due to a lack of landmarks from our direction of approach.
我们只知道那条巷子
We know they're in an alley
在希尔维街和德尔塔街上的清♥真♥寺之间
somewhere between Route Silver and a mosque down Delta.
所以他们排会在我们接近的时候
So the platoon will fire three flares
发射三枚照明弹来指明他们的位置
to signal their position as we approach.
一旦我们确定了他们的位置
Once we confirm their location,
白四和白五就停下来设置外♥围♥警戒线
White Four and Five will stop to cordon a perimeter
并在我们协助他们排撤离时提供掩护
and provide cover while we extract the platoon.
大家都清楚任务了吗
Is everyone clear on the mission?
明白
Hooah!
我们就快成功了 伙计们
We're almost done, guys.
我们把兄弟们带回家吧
Let's bring our boys home.
好了 你们都听到了 上车
All right, you heard the man, let's mount up.
遵命
Hooah!
真希望我们能坐进坦克里
Wish we could get in one of those.
敌对行动很激烈
Heavy hostile activity.
这边也是
Yeah, here, too.
-佩里 -长官
- Perry. - Sir?
佩里 让斯沃普呼叫德诺米上尉
Perry, have Swope radio Captain Denomy,
提醒一下 他们又要走进高危路段
warn them they're coming into another kill zone.
收到 长官
Yes, sir.
科曼奇排及勇士排全员 我是科曼奇六号♥
All Comanche and Warrior Elements, this is Comanche Six.
我们快到了
We're getting close.
红排报告说德尔塔街上有激烈的反抗行动
Red Platoon reports heavy insurgent activity on Delta.
全员提高警惕
Everyone frosty.
准备好 开始了
Ready, here we go.
该死 该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit.
我们会没事的
Hey, we'll be okay.
你梦到过的 对吧
You dreamt it, right?
-是的 -那就没事了 没事的
- Yeah. - Okay, okay.
你害怕吗
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表