剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
All Warrior Blues, Blue 5, why are we stopping?
我们可是处在高危地段 完毕
We're in a kill zone, over.
中士 车队前部有辆车报废了
Sergeant, there's a vehicle down at the head of the convoy.
-掉头 -是 长官
- Get us around. - Yes, sir.
科曼奇白排
救援一队
你还好吧 斯派塞
How you doin', Spicer?
我
Me?
一团糟的是你吧
You're the one that's all messed up.
我们撑不了多久了 长官
We can't hold them off much longer, sir.
走 走 快上
Let's go, let's go, let's move.
快上 搞什么...
Let's go, what the...!
搞什么
What the fuck!
快上 快 小子
There you go, come on Gumby.
长官 你受伤了
Sir, you're wounded.
没事 中尉 斯派塞给我包扎了
It's fine, Lieutenant, Spicer patched me up.
科曼奇白排 这里是科曼奇六号♥
All Comanche Whites, Comanche Six.
所有车辆到埃罗斯街重新集结
all elements regroup on Route Aeros
进行伤亡清点和撤退 完毕
for casualty assessment and evac, over!
停车
Stop the truck.
中止行动 倒回去 倒回去
Abort, back up, back up!
该死
Holy shit.
没错 我可牛逼了 你们打不中我
That's right, I'm a G, you can't touch me.
我没事 我没事
I'm good, I'm good.
勇士蓝一 我是枪骑兵六号♥ 收到吗
Warrior Blue 1, Lancer 6, do you copy?
我们在行进中被困住了
We are trapped in a mobile.
蓝一 收到吗
Blue 1, do you copy?
枪骑兵六号♥ 我们在努力
Lancer 6, we're trying.
车队挡住了我们 完毕
The convoy is blocking us, over.
没有用 中校
It's no use Colonel.
红一 救援一队放弃任务以集♥合♥伤员 完毕
Red 1, Rescue 1 has aborted for casualty collection, over.
科曼奇六号♥ 情况多糟 完毕
Comanche 6, how bad is it, over?
救援车队重新集结点
埃罗斯街 萨德尔城市边缘
没死人 不用担心我们 完毕
Everybody will live, don't worry about us, over.
救援二队 瓦罗斯基中校呢 完毕
And Colonel Volesky, Rescue 2, over?
还在猛烈交火 有人员伤亡
Still in heavy contact, taking casualties.
你听到的就是他们在交火 完毕
That's the fire you're hearing, over.
他们还是有可能穿过去的
They may still get through.
如果不行 你们只需再撑一会儿
If not, I just need you to hold down the fort a little longer.
能做到吗 完毕
Can you do that for me, over.
收到 完毕
Roger that, over.
科曼奇六号♥通话结束
Comanche 6 out.
我没子弹了 给我一个弹夹
I'm cold, lock one ammo.
我也没子弹了 长官
I'm out of ammo too, sir.
我们安全了 大家都好吧
We clear, everyone good?
-都好 -加尔萨 我身上湿了
- Yeah. - Garza, I'm wet, I'm wet.
这可不妙 老兄
Bad news, homie.
你要么尿裤子了 要么你的水壶破了
You either pissed your pants or your canteen didn't make it.
我说了不会有事的
I told you we'd be fine.
你刚刚好像救了我们的命 上士
I think you just saved our lives, Sergeant.
我们还没有脱离危险
We ain't out of nothing yet.
走吧
Let's move.
勇士排全员 我是枪骑兵六号♥ 跟我们出去
All Warrior Elements, Lancer 6, follow us out.
所有还能作战 没有重伤人员的车辆
Any vehicles still battle-able and without urgent casualties,
到埃罗斯街和科曼奇六号♥会合
regroup with Comanche 6 on Route Aeros.
其他人 撤退到战鹰营 完毕
Everyone else, evac to War Eagle, over.
他儿子快出生了
He was having a baby boy.
长官
Sir?
他儿子快出生了
He was having a baby boy.
撑住 卡森
Hang in there, Cason.
我们表现不错 是吗 中士
We did well, didn't we, Sergeant?
是 我们表现得不错
Yeah, we did well.
你没有害怕 是吗
You ain't afraid, right?
当然 我没有害怕
Hell, no, I ain't afraid.
我也没有害怕 中士
Well, I ain't afraid either, Sergeant.
告诉艾莉森我没有害怕
Tell Allison I wasn't afraid.
我们不是萨德尔的真正目标
We weren't al-Sadr's real target.
我们只是诱饵
We were bait.
就像混账罪犯们会先引爆一个小炸♥弹♥
Like when assholes set off a little bomb
等第一批反应人员到达后
and wait for the first responders
才引爆真正的炸♥弹♥
to detonate the real one.
他们伏击我们是为了引来救援部队 一举歼灭
They ambushed us to draw out the rescues and mow them down.
现在他们真的要来对付我们了
Now they're going to come for us for real.
我们不过是他们迷宫中的老鼠罢了
We're just rats in their maze.
我们的人在来的路上了 中士
Our guys are on the way back, Sergeant.
他们最好快点到
Yeah, they better get here quick.
不出一个小时天就要黑了
It's going to be dark within the hour.
-我们并没有夜视设备 -不
- And we got no night vision gear. - Oh, no.
今晚几乎是满月吧
It's an almost full moon tonight, right?
还是会有一点光的
That will provide us some light.
我们只需要再撑一小会儿
Hey, we just got to hold on a little longer.
就够了
That's it.
是啊
Yeah, right.
中士 他们会来的
Sergeant, they'll be here.
怎么可能有人
How the hell's anyone
能用这破玩意导航
supposed to navigate with this stupid thing.
该死 中士
Oh, shit, Sergeant.
靠边停车 靠边停车
Pull over, pull over.
我们为什么停下来了 米兰达
Why are we stopping, Miranda?
引擎被击中了
Engine's been hit.
所有人员下车并设立防卫线
Everybody off the truck and set up a perimeter.
收到 长官
Roger that, sir.
早就跟你说过我有不详的预感
Told you I had a bad feeling.
我们现在所处的地方
We're standing here now
你们可以看见洪水
where as you can see the flood waters
已经淹没了这些废墟
have finally receeded amidst all this debris...
-贝琳达 -妈 怎么了
- Belinda. - Mom, what's the matter?
新闻刚刚说巴格达发生了一起伏击
CNN just said there was an ambush in Baghdad.
-四位士兵已经战亡 -什么
- Four soldiers dead. - What?
他们说是在萨德尔城
They said Sadr City.
那不是罗伯特去的地方吗
Isn't that where Robert is?
-哪里的消息 -刚刚还在播的
- Where is it? - It was just on.
或许别的台还在播
Maybe somebody else has it.
怎么可能什么消息都没有
No, how can be there nothing on?
他们说了什么 一起伏击
What'd they say, an ambush?
四位士兵已经战亡 还有别的吗
Four soldiers dead, what else?
别的不知道了 我听到就去找你了
I don't know, I just came to get you.
你确定他们说的是萨德尔城吗
And you're sure they said Sadr City?
我觉得是的
I think so, yes.
我的天
Oh, God.
情况怎样
What do you think?
散热器水箱裂了
Radiator tank's cracked.
我能堵住但是我们得重新把它装满
I can seal it but we're going to have to refill it,
否则我们走不远
or we're not going far.
很显然我们没有无线电
Of course we don't have a radio.
所以我们得走路回去吗
So now what, we walk home?
我们目前在这儿是最安全的
We're safest here now.
所以你可以修好 只是需要冷却剂 对吧
So you can fix it, you just need a coolant, is that right?
水就可以
Water would do.
水 好的 把你们的水壶都收集起来
Water, okay, hey, gather up your canteens.
带到这儿来
Bring them over.
不行 还不够
No, that ain't enough.
没事 在别处肯定能找到水的 是吧
All right, there's got to be water somewhere, right?
其中某栋建筑里面肯定有
One of these buildings has to have it.
这儿几乎没人有自来水 但你说得有道理
Hardly anyone here has running water, but you got a point.
你怎么想的
What are you thinking?
这地方肯定有个公共水龙头之类的东西
There's got to be a public spigot or something in the area.
大伙待在卡车附近
You guys wait with the truck, all right?
不行 你不能单独行动
No, you can't go out alone.
让更多的人冒险没有意义
It's no use risking more lives.
不 我自愿行动 上士
No, I volunteer, Sergeant.
你需要有人替你掩护后方
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表