剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
看上去超棒 亲爱的
Wow, this looks incredible, hon.
谢谢
Thank you.
巧克力 我最爱吃的
Chocolate, my favorite.
也是你♥爸♥爸最爱吃的
Uh-hmm, it's your daddy's favorite, too.
亚历克斯 由你来做饭前祷告好吗
Alex, would you like to say grace this morning?
好 亲爱的主
Um, okay, dear Lord,
感谢你能让我们吃上可口的饭菜
thank you for the food we're about to eat.
我爸爸到了伊♥拉♥克♥后 请帮我照看他
Please watch over my daddy when he's in Iraq.
别让他被坏人伤害
Don't let him get hurt by the bad guys
也别掉到洞里迷路了
or fall in a hole and get lost.
别让他遇上蝎子和大熊
Please keep him safe from scorpions and big bears.
亚历克斯 伊♥拉♥克♥应该没有大熊
Alex, I don't think there are any big bears in Iraq.
妈妈 我还没祷告完呢
Mom, I wasn't done.
抱歉 继续吧
I'm sorry, so on.
也别让我爸爸遇上小熊或中等个子的熊
Please protect my daddy from small bears and medium bears, too.
别让他弄断胳膊或者腿
Don't let him break his arm or his leg.
别让他被龙♥卷♥风♥吹走
Don't let him get blown away by a tornado.
车子换好油了
Took the car in for an oil change.
应该能撑一段时间
It should be good for a while.
我告诉你了吗 亚历克斯
Did I tell you that Alex
主动提出 你走了后他负责修剪草坪
offered to mow the lawn while you were gone?
真的吗
Did he really?
他表情相当严肃
Uh-hmm, he had a serious face on.
他说 "妈妈 我知道草坪一直是爸爸修剪的
He said, "Mom, I know that daddy always mows the lawn.
等他到伊♥拉♥克♥了 就由我来吧"
When he's in Iraq, I can do it."
-他是个好孩子 -你是他的英雄
- He's a good kid. - You're his hero.
你知道谁是我的英雄 我的女英雄吗
You know who's my hero, my heroine?
是你 真的
It's you, I mean it.
有你在 我知道我不需要
With you here, I know I don't have
担心任何事和任何人
to worry about anything or anyone.
长官 女士 我想向你们介绍我母亲
Sir, ma'am, I'd like to introduce my mother.
妈 这是瓦罗斯基中校 我们的营指挥官
Mom, this is Lieutenant Colonel Volesky, our Battalion Commander.
我很荣幸 女士
It's a pleasure, ma'am.
或许你可以向我解释一下
Maybe you can explain to me
为什么袭击我们的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在阿富汗
why my son is going to Iraq,
我儿子却要去伊♥拉♥克♥
when the terrorists who attacked us are in Afghanistan.
-妈 抱歉 长官 -没事
- Mom, I'm sorry, sir. - It's okay.
你让你母亲说
You let your mother speak.
我们找到了萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因
We've found Saddam Hussein,
却没发现他们所说的大规模杀伤性武器
but no sign of those WMD's we were promised.
这一切都是谎言
That was all lies.
我欣赏你的直白
I don't mind your candor.
回答你的问题 作为一名士兵
And to answer your question, as a soldier,
美国政♥府♥派他到哪里 你儿子就去哪里
your son goes where the United States government sends him.
而现在 我们接到的命令是去伊♥拉♥克♥
And right now, our orders are to go to Iraq.
为什么 为了得到廉价石油吗
Why, so we can have cheaper gas?
我们要去的地方 萨德尔城 有两百万民众
Where we're going, Sadr City, over two million people lived under
在独♥裁♥者的压♥迫♥下生活了24年
a dictator's boot for 24 years.
我们可以为他们 为整个国家
And we can build a better future for them,
创造一个更好的未来
for the whole country.
这就是我们去那的原因
That's why we're going.
也是你儿子要去那的原因
That's why your son is going.
你相信这些吗
You believe that?
这是我这么做的原因
That's why I do what I do.
拜托 请带我宝贝回来
Please, bring my baby home.
我向你保证
I promise you.
所有人都会平安回来
Every man is coming back safely.
你凭什么这么保证
How can you promise that?
因为我也相信这一点
Because I believe that too.
还因为这是我的责任
And because it's my responsibility.
来
Come here.
左边有楼梯
Staircase, left.
蹲下
快点
-不许动 别动 -慢慢走下来 慢点
- Hey, freeze, freeze. - Come down slowly, slowly.
慢慢下来 再慢一点
Come slowly, come really slow.
怀尔德 控制住他
Wild, secure him.
这儿还有多少人
她他妈的在说什么
What the hell is she saying?
别激动
Please.
往我这走 慢点 非常慢
Come to me, slow, slowly.
该死 怀尔德 我去
Shit, Wild, on me.
站住 站住
Stop, stop.
佩里 看住她
Perry, watch her.
杰克逊 你跟着我
Jackson, you're with me.
豪贝特 贝拉米 去搜厨房♥ 小心点
Haubert, Bellamy, search the kitchen. Stay frosty.
这儿每户人家都可以配一把AK步♥枪♥ 出发
Every household's permitted an AK here, let's go.
站住 趴下
Stop, on the ground.
他怎么样
How is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
红一 这里是枪骑兵六号♥
Red One, this is Lancer Six.
-你能行吗 -行 去吧
- You got him? - Yeah, go.
到这个遮挡棚里来 快
Over here in the shade, come on.
快 帮我把这防弹衣脱了
Come on, help me get this Kevlar off.
全都脱下来 快
Everything off now.
上面还有什么人
杰克逊 掩护我
Jackson, give me one.
出来
慢一点
求你们 别伤害我
Please, no hurt.
慢点
Slowly.
杰克逊 控制住她
Jackson, secure her.
杰克逊 带她去楼下
Jackson, take her downstairs.
怀尔德 罗伯
Wild, Rob?
上面 布中士
Up here, Sergeant B.
罗伯中士搞定了屋顶
Sergeant Rob got us roof access.
仔细勘察一遍
Well, scope it out.
我去看看陈
I gotta go check on Chen.
陈
Chen.
怎么样了 医生
What do you got, doc?
让她坐下
Put her down.
法伊扎 你没事吧
他们伤到你了吗 亲爱的
没有 没有
长官 屋顶安全了
Sir, we got roof access.
位置很好 有高位优势
It's good, high ground advantage.
罗伯中士现在就在上面
Sergeant Rob's up there now.
-好 佩里 -在 长官
- All right, Perry. - Yes, sir.
你看着这家人
You stay with the family.
杰克逊 其他所有人 去屋顶设封锁线
Jackson, everyone else, to the roof, set a perimeter.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
他怎么样了
How is he doing?
没有呼吸
He's not breathing.
长官 瓦罗斯基中校找你
Sir, I have Colonel Volesky.
我们该怎么做 医生
What do we do, doc?
我得处理他的伤口
Oh, I got to take care of his wound.
我们会治好你的 好吗
Hey, we're fixing you up, all right?
枪骑兵六号♥ 我是科曼奇红一 完毕
Lancer Six, Comanche Red One, over.
作战指挥中心给我安静点
Quiet at the TOC!
科曼奇红一 我们需要你的坐标
Comanche Red One, we need your coordinates.
你们车上的GPS跟踪器失效了 完毕
The GPS trackers in your vehicles are not active, over.
枪骑兵六号♥ 交火从
Lancer Six, contact began
清♥真♥寺北边靠近萨德尔办公署的地方开始
north of the Mosque near the Sadr Bureau,
持续了一段时间
continued for some time.
清♥真♥寺就在这
The Mosque is right here.
我不太清楚我们现在的位置
I'm not really sure of our current position.
我们右转到了一条小巷里 待续
We turned right down an alleyway, break.
枪骑兵六号♥ 我这有一个情况紧急的士兵
Lancer Six, I have a litter-urgent soldier
需要撤离
in need of evac.
是陈中士 长官 完毕
It's Sergeant Chen, sir, over.
收到 红一
Copy that, Red One.
保持警惕
You stay vigilant.
支援马上就来
Help is on the way.
通话结束
Lancer Six out.
待在这 随时向他们报告情况
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表