剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
Go inside.
去找佩里 他需要翻译
Find Perry, he could use an interpreter.
他们来了 稍等一下
Oh, there they are, just a moment.
去吧
Go, go.
瓦罗斯基女士 唐纳米女士
Mrs. Volesky, Mrs. Donemy,
我是卢佩塔·加尔萨
I'm Lupita Garza.
伊斯雷尔是2-5的技术兵
Israel is a Specialist with the 2-5.
安琪儿的哥哥罗伯特·阿斯雅格也是
So is Angel's brother, Robert Arsiaga.
双胞胎啊
Oh, the twins?
对
Yeah.
我们刚听说 萨德尔城出事了
We just heard something happened in Sadr City.
我没明白 我刚和伊斯雷尔通过话啊
I don't understand, I just spoke to Israel.
我朋友的丈夫驻守在巴格达
My friend's husband is stationed in Baghdad.
他说无线电中提到遭遇了伏击
He told her there was radio chatter, something about an ambush.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们先别急着下结论
Okay, let's not jump to conclusions.
派驻期间总会传出些谣言
There are always rumors during deployment,
但很少是真的
and, and they're rarely true.
我知道
I know.
所以我才来找你
That's why I wanted to see you.
他们会通知家属互助组织吧
I mean, they would notify Family Readiness, right?
他们会最先通知我们
We would be among the first that they would call.
我相信一切平安
Look, I'm sure that everything's fine.
莉安 万一真出事了呢
LeAnn, what if something did happen?
我打给德克斯特·乔丹问问
Let me call Dexter Jordan.
他是后方指挥官
He's the Rear Detachment Commander.
出了事肯定先告诉他
He would be the first person they'd call.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
你好 德克斯特 我是莉安·瓦罗斯基
Hi, Dexter, it's LeAnn Volesky.
太好了
Good.
据说萨德尔城发生了袭击事件
Listen, apparently, there's some chatter about an attack going on in Sadr City.
你有收到消息吗
Have you heard anything?
太好了 好的
Great, okay.
谢谢你 我晚点再打给你
Thank you, no, I'll talk to you soon.
没听说出事了
There's no word of any trouble.
-谢天谢地 -真抱歉
- Oh, thank God. - I'm so sorry.
我没想引起恐慌
I didn't mean to scare everyone.
只是 这次派驻让我精神紧张
Just this deployment's driving me crazy
可他们才刚去而已
and they've only just left.
-我理解你的感受 -我们都能理解
- I know the feeling. - We all do.
伊斯雷尔从没出过国 一次都没有
Israel's never even been overseas, not once.
只是次维和行动
It is just a peacekeeping mission.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
他们都会没事的
They will all be fine.
你怎么知道
How can you know?
因为我丈夫在陆军服役二十年间
Because in his 20 years in the Army,
从未有一名士兵在战役中丧命
my husband's never lost a man in combat.
兄弟 我...
Hey, bud, I, uh,
我不知你是不是...
I don't know if, uh,
我不知你信不信教
I don't know if you were a religious man,
但我们好像也从没谈过这种事
but, uh, I guess we never really talked about that stuff, huh?
我都不记得
Um, like, I don't really know
我上次做弥撒是什么时候了 但是...
when the last time I went to mass was, but, um,
如果你不介意 我想为你念两句祈祷词
I guess if it's okay with you I'd like to say a little prayer.
仁慈的主 我虔诚地将我的兄弟埃迪·陈交托与您
Dear Lord, I humbly entrust to you my brother, Eddie Chen.
我祈求您庇佑他 仁慈的主
I pray that you may take him into your arms, dear Lord.
允许他进入天堂
Allow him entry into your paradise
愿他的灵魂安息
that his soul may rest in peace.
我以您的名字祈祷
In Your name, I pray.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
孩子...
怎么回事
有个士兵死了
过来... 过来
我为他们痛惜
为所有人感到痛惜
但也许现在他们就能理解我们了
这场战争夺走了我们许多同胞的生命
他们在乎过吗
一点也不在乎 死多少都不在乎
你在做什么 为他们卖♥♥命吗
我这么做是有原因的
你觉得为他们卖♥♥命 美国人就会保护你吗
伊萨姆
他们不会保护你
他们永远不会把你当做自己人
如果你这么恨他们 怎么不加入战斗
因为我不许他这么做
我会永远感激美国人
感激他们从萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因手中解放了我们
当我看到他的雕像倒下时
我第一次
看到了希望
希望我们能最终获得和平
但我们还没获得和平
反而死了更多人
只要美♥国♥佬♥还在 就会死更多人
为什么要让美国人和欧洲人统治我们 我们不能自治吗
安静点 伊萨姆
他在说什么
What's he going on about?
他只是在抱怨被绑起来了
Um, he's just complaining about being tied up.
中士 11点方向
Sergeant, 11:00.
那些悍马
The Humvees.
装备我们都拿下来了
We got all the equipment.
无线电都关掉了 什么也没给敌人留下
Z'd out the radios, theres nothing left for the enemy.
不 不是说这个
No, not that.
我们可以用悍马给救援队指路
We can use them as markers for the rescuers.
他们能从几千米外看到清♥真♥寺的尖顶
The minaret they can see from miles away,
但那些悍马可以帮他们定位我们的具体♥位♥置
but those can help pinpoint our position.
好主意
That's good.
好吧 听着
Okay look,
我懂你的感受
I get it, okay?
陈死了你很难过 我也是
You're upset about Chen, so am I.
但不是这里的所有人都是敌人
Not everyone here is the enemy.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
这些士兵尊敬你
These men look up to you.
他们听你指挥
They follow your lead.
我得确认 你还能继续和杰西姆共事 明白吗
I need to know that you can still work with Jassim, understand?
明白 长官
Roger that, sir.
行 好吧
Yeah, all right, yeah.
中士
Sarge?
我看到她了
Yeah, I see her.
里德尔 你没事吧
Riddell, are you okay?
没事
Yeah!
长官 有人往这边张望
Sir, we got a peeker!
西面墙方向 几百米远
West wall, hundred meters out!
干掉他
Take him out!
我的天...
Holy sh...
各位 里德尔刚刚可是一枪爆头啊
Hey guys, Riddell just got himself a head shot!
-牛啊 -厉害
- Hell, yeah. - All right.
干得漂亮 里德尔
Good job there, Riddell.
十字军快速应变部队
十字军X 这里是十字军蓝一
Crusader X-Ray, this is Crusader Blue One,
正在接近萨德尔城外♥围♥
approaching the perimeter of Sadr City.
未发现敌对行动
No sign of hostile activity.
你敢相信 我们才来了四天吗
Can you believe it's only our day four here?
现在家感觉在千里之外 不是吗
Home feels about a million miles away right now, doesn't it?
是的
Yeah.
我一直想问你
I've been meaning to ask you,
有人说你是老师
uh, someone said you're a teacher
帮助危机青少年之类的
for a at-risk youth or something?
在阿肯色州是的
Back in Arkansas, yeah.
为什么问
Why?
我以前在家时就是危机青少年
Back home, I was at-risk youth.
然而我们现在都在这儿
Yet here we both are.
我们都在这儿
Here we both are.
跟上次一样
不
这些人不一样
你怎么知道
我能感觉出来
你见识过绝望之人能做出什么事 阿利姆
救援一队
科曼奇白排
十字军在路上了
The Crusaders are en route.
我们很快就出发 现在什么情况
We'll launch soon, what's our status?
快准备好了 长官
Almost ready, sir.
担心装甲的问题
Armor's a concern.
部分车辆可以加强
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表