剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
莉安 安慰家属们 帮助他们
Leann, comfort the families and help them?
我做不到
I can't.
抱歉 天 我要崩溃了
I'm sorry, um, oh God, I'm having a meltdown,
我一般不这样的
I'm not normally like this.
你刚生了小孩 吉娜 做了手术 没事
You just had a baby, Gina, and surgery, it's okay.
没关系 别自责
It's okay, don't you beat yourself up.
振作点
Come on now.
或许我不该自愿加入的
Maybe I shouldn't have volunteered.
我觉得我必须加入 因为特洛伊的军衔
I felt like I had to, because of Troy's rank.
听上去好自私
That sounds so selfish.
-一点都不 -谢谢
- Not at all. - Thank you.
你知道我当初为什么自愿加入吗
You know why I volunteered, originally?
为了在加里不在的时候保持理智
It was just to stay sane while Gary was away.
这些年来 我就离婚 抑郁和毒瘾问题
Over the years, I've counseled families through divorce,
给很多家属提供过咨♥询♥
and depression,and drugs,
但从没做过这方面的
but never anything like this.
所以我们都是第一次面对
So we're both in it for the first time.
我很想说
I would say
这让人慰藉 但是没有
that is comforting but it really isn't.
大家都说
Everyone says,
"当你嫁给一个士兵后 你就成了第三者
"You're the other woman when you marry a soldier.
你得接受他其实是和军队结了婚"
You got to accept that he's really married to the Army."
但我们俩之间从不是那样
But it was never like that with us.
特洛伊知道你对自愿加入家属互助组织的想法吗
Troy know how you felt about volunteering?
他以为战争结束了
He really thought the fighting was over.
我们都这么以为
We all did.
听好了 大伙 见鬼
So, listen, guys, oh, shit.
枪骑兵二号♥ 我是科曼奇六号♥
Lancer Two, Comanche Six,
我们即将和敌人交火
we're about to have contact.
操
Shit!
科曼奇白排 我是科曼奇六号♥
All Comanche Whites, Comanche Six,
遭遇敌人 突出伏兵重围 完毕
we have contact, assault through the ambush, over.
枪骑兵二号♥ 我是科曼奇六号♥ 救援一队遭遇敌人
Lancer Two, Comanche Six, Rescue 1 is in contact.
重复 救援一队遭遇敌人 完毕
Repeat, Rescue 1 is in contact, over.
收到 科曼奇六号♥
Copy, Comanche Six.
枪骑兵六号♥目前在哪
Lancer Six's current position?
靠近城市的入口
Nearing entry into the city.
最后已知地点是希尔维旁边的埃罗斯路
Last known location is Route Aeros near Silver.
-通知他有交火 -是 长官
- Advise him of contact. - Yes, sir.
埃罗斯路
肯定是我们的救援队
That's got to be our rescue team.
掩护我
Cover me.
走
Go.
天啊 都是孩子 该死
Jesus Christ, they're fucking babies, shit.
天 真可怕
God, it's messed up.
跟我家孩子差不多大
Almost the same age as mine.
见到这场面我再也不想生孩子了
I'm never having kids, not after this.
这种可怕的事时刻都在发生
How could I bring kids into a world where this,
我怎么忍♥心把孩子带到这世上来
this shit happens all the time, huh?
该死
Shit.
不是我们干的
We didn't do this.
不是我们 明白吗
This was not us, okay?
不是我们干的
We did not do this.
明白吗
Okay?
里德尔 你说的她一点都听不懂
Riddell, she doesn't understand a word you're saying.
不是我们
Not us, this is not us.
是你们自己人干的
Your own, your own people.
我们得走了 快走
All right, we got to go, come on.
应该在这边 长官
It should be over here, sir.
-就在那 -我们过去 走
- Right there. - Get to it, go.
好
Okay,
长官 你听见了吗
Sir... you hear that?
集中注意力 里德尔
Focus up, Riddell.
我们需要照明弹 现在就要
We need those flares, time now, come on.
好 好
Yeah, yeah, all right.
天啊
Oh God sir,
天啊
oh my God.
我发誓我看见照明弹就在这
I swear I saw the flare right here.
-你找到了吗 -找到了
- You got them? - Yeah.
太好了 我们快离开这个地方
Fantastic, come on, let's get the hell out of here.
怎么了
布中士
Sergeant B.
抱歉 他想问女人能不能吃饭
Sorry, he's asking if the women can eat.
-她们饿了 她们没... -谁都不许动
- They're hungry, they didn't... - No, no one moves.
什么人会不让孕妇吃饭
我们对你们做了什么 你们这么对我们
让她们吃吧
Let them eat.
但别给男人松绑
But the men stay tied up.
科曼奇白排注意 继续前进 完毕
All Comanche Whites, keep punching through, over.
为什么布雷德利战车不开火
Why aren't the Bradleys firing?
白四白五 我是科曼奇六号♥ 准许用枪炮开火
White Four and Five, Comanche Six, go hot on the main guns,
瞄准11点方向和1点方向的敌人
target the enemy positions at 11:00 and 1:00.
科曼奇六号♥ 这里是白四
Comanche Six, this is White Four.
无法确认目标
We cannot identify targets.
视线不够 完毕
We do not have a line of sight, over.
科曼奇六号♥ 我是白五
Comanche Six, this is White Five.
情况相同 存在误伤友军的风险 完毕
Same deal, cannot risk fire without blue on blue, over.
我不怕遭害 因为你与我同在
I fear no evil, fort thou art with me,
你的杖 你的竿 都安慰我
thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
我不怕遭害 有动静
I fear no evil, movement.
我什么都没看见
I don't see anything.
停火
Cease fire.
恭喜 你杀了刚洗好的衣物
Congratulations, you killed the laundry.
这可不好笑
That's not funny.
已经消耗了三分之一的弹♥药♥
A third of our ammo is gone.
不知道我们还要在这待多久
We have no idea how long we'll be up here.
救援一定会来的 对吧
Rescue has to get here, right?
是啊 我们本来还执行例行任务呢
Yeah, and we were on a routine shit sucking mission
结果落得现在这境地
and now look at us.
看准了再开枪
Watch what you shoot.
长官 你听到好消息了吗
Sir, did you hear the good news?
我不用再担心
I won't have to worry about
每次都得把马桶圈放下来了
putting the toilet seat down all the time anymore!
莱斯莉昨晚说 怀的是男孩
I got word from Leslie last night, we're having a boy.
勇士排全员 我是枪骑兵六号♥ 我们正接近市中心
All Warrior Elements, Lancer Six, we are approaching city proper.
全员警戒 完毕
Everyone be on alert, over.
你还好吧
You doing all right?
听好了
Listen up.
你们都听见前方的枪声了
You all hear the fighting ahead.
我之前说过 你们只有一个任务
As I said before, you got one job,
管好你自己的区域
cover your sector.
确认目标 开火 再重复
Confirm your target and fire and do it again.
不管发生什么 都不能改变方向
No matter what happens, you don't turn,
管好你负责的区域
you cover your sector.
我见过 见过那表情
Oh, yeah, I seen that; I seen that look.
新兵菜鸟要开第一枪了 你喜欢这样吧
New blood about to pop his first cap. You into this, huh?
-不是你想的那样 -是吗
- It's not like that. - Oh, yeah?
那是什么
What's it like?
我们都有勇士的体魄
We all got this warrior muscle, right?
我们一直在接受训练 不断打磨
We've been training it, we've been perfecting it.
这是我们正当实践的机会
This is our chance to use it, use it righteous.
它的意义就在于此
That's what it's meant for.
很深奥 哥们
That's some deep shit, homie.
杨是个理想主义者
Young's an idealist.
没错 哥们 你是理想主义者
Yeah, bro, you're an idealist.
也许吧 那有什么不好
Maybe, what's wrong with that?
我从来都没试过当理想主义者
I just ain't never tried it.
你不是吧
Come on, man.
我之前说什么来着
What did I say earlier?
再让我看见一次 我就扔了 明白吗
If I see it again, I'm gonna throw over the side, you understand?
明白 上士
Yes, Staff Sergeant.
要是想活下来
If you wanna survive,
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表