剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
- Yes sir. - Yes sir.
我听说了卡森和希勒的事
I heard about Cason and Hiller.
节哀 我知道你和卡森是好朋友
I'm sorry. I know you and Cason were close.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you sir.
如你所知 失踪车辆没有无线电
As you know sir, the missing truck has no radio,
所以米尔腾伯格没有通讯的工具
so Miltenberger has no means of communicating.
鉴于他还没有回基地
Since he hasn't returned to base,
我们必须假设他的车子被困住了
we must assume his vehicle's become stranded.
他以及其余14人
It's him and 14 men.
最后已知位置
Last known position?
救援二队的人都没看到
No one in Rescue 2 saw the vehicle
车子开进了库珀街上的杀戮区
actually enter the kill zone on Copper.
对我们有利的是 巴士在这儿
What helps us is that with the bus
挡住了布拉沃街 米尔腾伯格
blocking Route Bravo here, there were limited turns
能从杀戮区撤离的转弯有限
Miltenberger could've made away from the kill zone.
假设车子在入口附近受损
Assuming the truck was damaged near the entry,
那就可能在这三个区域之一
we place it on one of these three sectors.
离我们现在位置都很近
It's all close to where we are now.
是的 关于侦察有什么计划 长官
Yeah, what do you think for recon, sir?
三个小队 每队五人
I think three teams of five,
步行避免被发现 速度要快
we go on foot to avoid detection and we work fast.
我们必须找到他们
We got to find them,
不能让两个排在城里被压制
we can't risk two platoons pinned down in this city.
我会带领一支队伍到这个区域
I'll lead a team to this sector,
这里最可能有动静
it's most likely to be kinetic,
威布利 去看看有没有志愿者
Weibley, check for volunteers.
遵命
Yes, sir.
上尉 我想和你一起去
Captain, I'd like to go with you.
卡森 他特意要求做我的炮兵
Cason, he, uh, specifically asked to be my gunner,
他说我要是不让他殿后
he said he wouldn't come to Iraq
他就不来伊♥拉♥克♥
if I didn't let him watch my six.
我现在想帮你殿后 长官
I'd like to do that for you now, sir.
我的荣幸 中士
I'd be honored, Sergeant.
勇士蓝排
领导者 罗伯特·米尔腾伯格上士
冷却液储存器肯定是满了的 上士
Coolant reservoirs definitely full enough, Staff Sergeant.
那为什么启动不了
Why won't it start?
我想是因为你无法放气
I think because you couldn't bleed the system.
这种情况下
When that happens,
气泡可能会附着到温度传感器上
the air bubbles could stick to the temperature sensor,
让其给出错误读数
cause it to give a false read.
所以车子启动不了
That's why the rig won't start.
你逗我吗
Are you serious?
我们困在这里就因为一个该死的气泡
We're stuck here over a fucking air bubble?
那先全倒出来
Okay, so what about emptying it out
再慢慢重新装进去呢
and refilling it, just more slowly?
恐怕不行
I don't think that'll fix it.
-无论如何试试吧 -遵命
- Well, let's try it anyway. - Yes, sir.
如果修不好 我们就必须去找庇护所
If we can't fix this in, we'll have to seek shelter.
你觉得他们能修好吗
You think they'll fix it?
嗯 他们应付得来
Yeah, they'll handle it.
如果你能回去
Hey, if you go back anywhere,
任你选择 你会去哪
like, anywhere, where, where would you go?
-你是说过去吗 -嗯
- Like, in the past? - Yeah.
我向特蕾西求婚的那天
The day I asked Tracie to marry me.
我也是
Me too, man.
我和卢佩
Me and Lupe.
你们结婚那天
Didn't you have to meet with your parole officer
你不是得去见你的假释官吗
the day you guys got married?
因为那个可乐售卖♥♥机恶作剧
Over that Coke machine prank?
不 那是我们第一次约会
No, that was the first date.
-对哦 就是 -闭嘴
- That's right. Yes, it was. - Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up, man.
至少我求婚的时候
At least I didn't sing some
没有唱滥俗的情歌♥
sappy-ass cheesy love song when I proposed.
《如果你不是我的挚爱》是首很棒的歌♥
"If You're not The One" is a great song.
好吧
Oh, okay.
真希望我在出发前有机会给特蕾西打个电♥话♥
God, I wish I had a chance to call Tracie before we headed out.
我们会回去的
We'll get back.
我们会回去的
We'll get back.
我做的那个梦 还记得吗
My dream, remember that?
我们都会没事的 等着瞧吧
We'll be all right, you'll see.
嗯
Yeah.
你和特蕾西不是想生个男孩吗
You know how you, you and Tracie want a boy?
是啊
Yeah.
我和卢佩下个孩子想生女孩
Me and Lupe, we wanna try for a girl next.
真的 兄弟
Yeah man,
想要个小女孩
a little girl.
所以...
So...
怎么唱的
How, how does it go?
-你那首歌♥ -闭嘴吧
- Your song? - Man, shut up.
别这样 我就想听你唱唱 兄弟
Come on, I just wanna hear you sing it, man.
我才不会唱给你听
I ain't singing it to you.
就哼一小段 唱给我听听
Just a little bit dude, just give it to me.
你会在你梦里听到的
You will hear it in your dream.
收到
Roger that.
枪手在一点钟方向 绝对是把PKM机♥枪♥
Gunner's at 1:00, it's definitely a PKM.
你能把他干掉吗
Can you take him out?
我觉得行 或许黑赫斯特也行
Uh, yeah, I think so or Hayhurst can.
炮火是个问题
Incoming fire's the problem.
好了 一点钟方向
All right, 1:00?
是的
Yeah.
我会试着找到他 并用火力压制
I'mma try and find him, I'mma lay suppressive,
他们就会让他低下头
and they can put his head down.
我会坚持五秒
I'm gonna do five seconds,
等他再探出头时把他干掉
take him out when he pops his head back up.
-好的 -收到
- Good. - Roger.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Are you ready? - Ready.
行动
Go,
该死 该死
oh shit, shit.
你得再试试
You just got to try that again.
全体向左移
Everybody, shift left.
爸爸
爸爸
-阿莉姆 阿莉姆 -中士
- Alim? Alim! - Sergeant?
爸爸
中士 情况不对劲
Sergeant, something's wrong.
他脉搏异常 呼吸微弱
Pulse is abnormal, his breathing is shallow.
他心脏有问题 我跟你说过的
老天啊
做点什么
中士 这个人需要吃他的药
Sergeant, this man needs his medicine
你得给他解绑
and you have to cut the ties,
他不能呼吸了
he can't breathe.
爸爸
药在哪 在哪个柜子里
第三个 底层架子
中士 我要去拿他的药
Sergeant, I'm gonna get his medicine
再拿把刀给他解绑
and a knife to cut the ties.
否则他会死的
He will die if we don't.
帮帮他 求你了
好的 去吧
Okay, do it.
找到药 找把刀
Find the medicine, get a knife,
给他解绑 再把刀交给我
cut the ties, give the knife to me.
脉搏恢复了 谢谢你
Pulse is improving, thank you.
谢谢你
你是个好人
你真是个好人
我真是受够了这个混♥蛋♥
I'm getting real tired of this asshole.
你得继续尝试
You got to keep trying.
各位准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
-准备好了 -开始
- Ready. - Let's go.
他不见了
He's gone.
其他人也是
So is everybody else.
怎么回事
What the hell?
所有人都到哪去了
Where'd, where'd everyone go?
我们胜利了吗
Did we win?
没有
No.
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表