剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
Okay.
中士 还记得我跟你说过杰西姆什么吗
Sergeant, what did I tell you about Jassim?
我有分寸的 长官
I'm clear on it, sir.
-你确定吗 -确定 长官
- Are you sure? - Yes, sir.
这里归布尔坎中士负责
Sgt. Bourquin is in charge.
里德尔 快 我们走
Riddell, come on, let's head.
-烟越来越浓了 -我们肯定快到了
- Smoke's getting heavier. - We must be getting closer.
还有三个街区就到德尔塔街了 长官
Three more blocks to Delta, sir.
前方有燃烧碎片
Burning debris ahead.
科曼奇白排 这里是科曼奇六号♥
All Comanche Whites, Comanche Six.
前方有燃烧残骸 减速慢行
Debris ahead, reduce speed.
做好迎击的准备 完毕
Stand ready for contact, over.
有人能看到车队其他车辆吗
Anyone got a visual on the rest of the convoy?
威布利
Weibley!
有敌军吗
Hostiles?
-没有 长官 -没有
- No, sir. - Negative.
那是布拉沃街 我们可以走那边
That's Route Bravo. We can go that way.
长官 那就正中敌军下怀
Sir, that's exactly what the enemy wants us to do.
不然他们干嘛封了这条路
Why the hell else would they block the road?
这是陷阱
It's a trap.
我们掉头回去 就会浪费一小时
We go back around, we lose an hour.
你想怎么办 上尉
What do you wanna do, Captain?
长官 我们得继续前进
Sir, we have to proceed.
掉头回去吧 上尉
Back and around, right, Captain?
我们看到车队了 上尉
We have visual on convoy, Captain.
枪骑兵六号♥ 这里是科曼奇六号♥
Lancer Six, this is Comanche Six.
科曼奇六号♥ 你怀疑有陷阱吗 完毕
Comanche Six, do you suspect a trap, over?
布拉沃街要绕很远的路
Bravo is a long way around,
可能只是拖延战术 完毕
could just be a delaying tactic, over.
科曼奇六号♥ 你好像没其他选择了
Comanche Six, it doesn't sound like you have a choice.
这是你的判断吗 完毕
Is that your assessment, over?
德诺米教士 这是你的判断吗 完毕
Brother Denomy, is that your assessment, over?
收到 这是我的判断 完毕
Roger. That's my assessment, over.
同意 走布拉沃街
I agree, take Route Bravo.
遭遇敌军便还击突围
You make contact, assault through.
我们按照你们路线走 完毕
We'll follow the same corridor in, over.
收到 完毕
Roger that, over.
科曼奇白排 这里是科曼奇六号♥
All Comanche Whites, Comanche Six.
跟我们走布拉沃街 完毕
Follow us on to Bravo, over.
走 开路
勇士排全员 听好了
All Warrior Elements, listen up.
勇士蓝排
救援二队
我知道许多车上还没有无线电
I know a lot of these vehicles still do not have radios,
我们进城后 你们要时刻和车队
so I need you to maintain visual contact with the convoy
保持在视线范围内
at all times once we're in the city.
我们跟随德诺米上尉的路线
Now we will follow Captain Denomy's corridor in,
改走布拉沃街
make a route adjustment at Bravo.
一旦接近目标区域
Once we are near that target area,
准备好按我指令设置警戒线
you be ready to cordon on my order.
先生们 随时保持警惕
Gentlemen, at all times, be aware.
敌军训练有素 准备充足
This is a skilled and highly-prepared enemy
已经发起了一次全城范围的袭击
who has coordinated a city-wide attack.
他们已经成功困住了我们一个排
They've successfully pinned down one of our platoons
击退了有四辆艾布拉姆斯坦克的队伍
and repelled a force of four abrams tanks.
所以我们要做好一切准备
So I say let's be ready for anything.
当场击毙他们
Shoot them in the face!
你害怕吗 巴特勒中士
You scared, Sgt. Butler?
不怕 我才不怕
Hell no, I ain't scared.
你害怕吗 卡森
You scared, Cason?
不怕
Hell, no.
把头盔给我
Give me my helmet.
我都开始担心了
I was starting to get worried.
大家都上车了吗
Everybody on board?
嗯 不过还是没有无线电
Yeah, still got no radios, though.
上来吧 我们是奥斯卡M
Come on, we're Oscar Mike.
我和大伙坐后面
I'll, uh, ride in the back with men.
别闹 上来
Don't mess around, get in.
不用了 谢谢 米兰达
No, I'm good, thanks, Miranda.
我也不紧张
Hey, I ain't nervous either, man.
我可是在华雷斯长大的[墨西哥城市]
I grew up in Juarez.
我和你们坐一起
I'll ride with you guys.
前面没座位了吗 上士
No more room up front, Sergeant?
得有人来保你们这群蠢货的命
Somebody's got to keep you fools alive.
我们不是去防御的吗
Hey, I thought we were just running security.
计划是这样
That's the plan, man.
一等兵杨
You know, PFC Young,
我知道身处战区是什么感受
I know what it's like to be in a war zone.
但我祈祷今晚不会遭遇战争
But I pray to God we don't find one tonight.
出发
Moving out!
还没消息 是吗
Nothing yet, huh?
是的
Nope.
-你想给爸爸发邮件吗 -我可以吗
- You wanna email Daddy? - Can I?
你想说什么
Okay, what do you wanna say?
说我很想他 我很爱很爱他
Say I miss him very much and I love him very, very much,
我希望他能非常非常小心
and I want him to be very, very, very careful.
非常小心
Very careful.
-把我说的写上去 -我正在写啊
- Put what I said. - I am.
-要和我说的一样 -是一样啊
- But just like I said. - I did.
不一样
No, you didn't.
你什么时候学会认字了
When did you learn how to read?
-我不会认 -我知道
- I can't read. - I know.
我想现在就发出去
I want to send it now, now, now.
把你手指放到那个键上 按下去
Put your finger on that key, give it a press.
你刚把邮件发到了伊♥拉♥克♥
You just sent it all the way to Iraq.
莉安·瓦罗斯基
Leann Volesky.
好啊 德克斯特
Hey, Dexter.
不会吧
Oh, no.
他们能救出他们吗
Can they get them out?
我明白
No, I understand.
嗯 我会的
Yes, yes, I will.
你们现在在哪 完毕
What's your present position, over?
还在布拉沃路线上
Still on Bravo.
因为很多残骸放缓了速度
Slowed down by a shitton of debris.
我们刚穿过特拉华路线
We just crossed Route Delaware,
我估计离目标区域还有两公里
so I estimate two klicks to the target area.
坦克那边有新消息吗
Any update on the tanks, over?
十字军还需要完成伤员转运和重新武装
The Crusaders still need to complete CASEVAC and rearm,
所以你们继续做先锋
so you guys remain the spearhead.
保持警惕
Stay alert.
枪骑兵六号♥和救援二队已出发 完毕
Lancer Six and Rescue Two are inbound, over.
抱歉 莉安 这里这么乱
I'm sorry, Leann, it is such a mess in here.
-没事 -要咖啡吗
- No, no. - Coffee?
麻烦了 德克斯特·乔丹
Please, Dexter Jordan
刚得知一个排被攻击了
just found out that a platoon's been attacked.
小队里有一人阵亡
There's one fatality in the unit.
不不不 不是特洛伊 不是特洛伊
No, no, no, no, not Troy, not Troy...
也不是加里
or Gary.
阵亡者的军衔还没到上尉
The casualty's below the rank of Captain.
好吧
Okay.
德克斯特只能跟我说这么多
That's all that Dexter could tell me
得先通知近亲
until the next of kin are notified.
他们的排安全吗
Is the platoon safe?
暂时不 他们出动了救援队
Not yet, um, they've launched a rescue.
那意味着特洛伊会参与其中
That means Troy will be involved.
以及加里
Gary, too.
德克斯特说他会
Dexter said he will, um,
他会打电♥话♥告诉我们什么时候
he'll call and let us know when it's time
开始准备关爱小组
to start readying the Care Teams.
我... 我这儿有名单
I have, um, I have the list right here.
天啊
God,
我要如何做到
how am I gonna do this,
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表