剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
以后你得自己照顾自己了
You're gonna have to manage on your own.
比如去复诊 还有其他事
You know, like, doctor's appointments, everything.
你不能每晚都吃微波食品
And you can't just have frozen dinners every night,
我也不知道 也许可以吧
or, I don't know. I don't know, maybe you can.
你觉得自己能照顾好自己吗
You think you can manage on your own?
我想我必须做到
I think I'll have to.
我去把这些热一下
I'm just gonna warm these up.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你能来 托马斯
Thank you for coming, Tomas.
今天就你一个吗
Just you today?
对
Just me.
在那儿 是他们
There, that's them.
我看到他们了
I see them.
白四白五 我是科曼奇六号♥
Whites Four and Five, this is Comanche Six.
你们看到照明弹了吗 完毕
Did you see the flare, over?
白四白五 收到吗 完毕
Whites Four and Five, do you copy, over?
我联♥系♥不上布雷德利战车
I can't raise the Bradleys.
可能天线被击中了
Maybe the antenna's been hit.
他们完全没有减速
They're not slowing down at all.
他们看不到照明弹
They can't see the flares.
佩里 下去找斯沃普
Perry, get down to Swope.
叫他们停车
Tell them to stop.
他们看不到照明弹
They can't see the flare.
我们得让他们停车
We got to make them stop.
老大 你要驶过我们了 完毕
Boss, you're going to pass us, over.
科曼奇红四 重复你的最后地点 完毕
Comanche Red Four, repeat your last, over?
科曼奇六号♥ 我们是布雷德利战车
Comanche Six, this is the Bradleys.
你必须立刻减速
You need to slow down now.
你马上就要驶过我们了 完毕
You're about to pass us, over.
白四白五 停止前进并回复确认 完毕
Whites Four and Five, halt your vehicles and acknowledge, over.
白四白五 你们必须停车
Whites Four and Five, I need you to stop.
收到就立刻停车
If you read me, stop now.
拜托 立刻停车 完毕
Please, stop now, over.
你能看到他们吗
Can you see them?
他们没停下
They're not stopping.
白四白五 立刻停车
Whites Four and Five, stop your vehicles.
停车 完毕
Stop now, over.
-我要停车吗 长官 -我们没法停
- Do I stop, sir? - We can't.
没有布雷德利战车 我们无法撤离他们
We can't extract them without the Bradleys.
战车才装得下他们
They're the transport.
停车 停车
Hey, stop, stop.
停啊
Stop, hey!
我们在这儿 我们在这儿
We're here, we're here, hey.
停车
Hey, stop.
我们在这儿上面 停车
We're up here, stop.
停啊 拜托 停车
Stop, hey, stop, come on!
怎么回事
What the hell?
谢谢 丽诺尔教友 华♥莱♥士♥太太
Thank you, Sister Lenore, Mrs. Wallace,
以及颂赞唱诗班
and the Glory Choir.
现在 请允许我介绍今天
Now, please let me introduce you to the man
为你们发言的这位先生
you have all come to hear speak,
一位仍在抗争的英勇士兵 托马斯·杨
a valiant soldier whose battle has not yet ended, Tomas Young.
归乡路漫漫
第一季 第六集
天堂之城
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表