剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
You need someone to watch your six.
是的 我也要去
Yeah, I'm coming too.
我们不会修车 待在这儿只是敌人的目标
We can't fix the truck, we're just sitting ducks out here.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
拿上水壶 出发吧
Grab the canteens, let's go.
我们现在需要援助
We need help right now.
把他弄出来 我们走
Get him out, let's go.
你应该坐下来
You should sit down.
我马上就来检查你的伤情
I'll check your injuries in a moment.
这不是我流的血
It's not my blood.
我能帮上什么忙 上尉
What can I do to help, Captain?
请把这个拿好 长官
Please hold this sir.
准备好了吗 技术兵
Are you ready, Specialist?
-情况很严重吗 -你会没事的
- Is it bad? - Hey, you're going to be okay.
给他注射镇静剂
Well, get him sedated.
我们就在这儿缝合伤口
We'll suture right here.
巴特勒中士
Sergeant Butler.
我们能处理好 长官
We got this, sir.
-长官 -卡森的事我很抱歉
- Sir? - I'm sorry about Cason.
我知道你俩关系很好
I know you two were close.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
所有受重伤的士兵都回来了吗
Did all the badly injured make it back?
少了一辆卡车 长官
We're missing a truck, sir.
米尔腾伯格的
Miltenberger's.
-怎么回事 -没人知道情况
- What happened? - No one knows.
他坐的是最后一辆车
He was the last vehicle.
肯定是被困在哪了
Must have gotten stranded.
我们联♥系♥不上他吗
We can't raise him?
他没有无线电
He's got no radio.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, son.
妈 我们一直都骑到码头了然后...
Mom, we rode all the way down to the pier and...
-妈 -怎么了
- Mom. - What's wrong?
你俩都过来坐下
Come sit down, both of you.
刚刚有条新闻
There was a news story.
-不会是关于爸爸的吧 -是的
- Not about dad? - Yes.
不 我们还不知道
No, we don't know.
-新闻上说什么了 -小点声 肯定是这个
- What did it say? - Shh, this must be it.
巴格达萨德尔城
Sadr City section of Baghdad.
据报道一名伊♥拉♥克♥人被杀害 多人受伤
One Iraqi has reportedly been killed and many wounded.
据称伊♥拉♥克♥人持有
Iraqis are said to be fighting
火箭推进手榴弹和AK-47步♥枪♥进行交战
with rocket-propelled grenades and AK-47 rifles.
两辆美方悍马被焚烧
Two US Humvees have been set on fire.
与此同时 其支持者发起这些抗♥议♥的那位牧师
Meantime, the cleric whose supporters have staged these protests,
已经发表声明要求他的追随者们
has issued a statement calling on his followers
停止示♥威♥游♥行♥
to end their demonstration
但是极力主张他们要"恐吓住敌人"
but urging them to "terrorize the enemy."
就这些吗
That's it?
妈 根本没提到有美国人战亡
Mom, there was nothing about Americans dying.
爸爸没事的 对吧
Dads all right, right?
妈
Mama?
你♥爸♥爸没事 他肯定没事
Your daddy is okay, of course, he is.
甘农 杰西 去把桌子布置好准备吃午饭了
Gannon, Jacee, go set the table for lunch;
你们肯定都饿了
you all must be hungry.
-但是奶奶... -别瞎担心 去吧
- But grandma... - No, go on now, go on.
你怎么回事
What is the matter with you?
你把他们吓坏了
You are scaring them.
他想告诉我 但我之前都不相信他
He tried to tell me but I didn't believe him.
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
罗伯特知道他自己会死在那儿
Robert knew he would die over there.
他早就知道了
He knew it.
你确定走这条路吗 中士
Are you sure this is the way Sergeant?
管好你自己那块区域就行了
Just keep your eyes on your sectors.
那个人只知道说这句了
I swear it's all that guy knows how to say.
你为什么参军 兄弟
So what made you sign up for this, man?
当时觉得不入伍 以后也只会去坐牢而已
Felt like it was either going to be this or jail.
我现在真的开始重新考虑了
I'm seriously starting to rethink that right about now.
怎么样 上士
What is it, Sergeant?
该死
Damn.
现在怎么办
What now?
这是好迹象 这里一定有水
This is good, this has got to be water.
找到了 把水壶递给我
Okay, here we go, hand me the canteen.
长官 大家准备走了 你准备好了吗
Sir, we got everyone ready to go out, you ready?
我不和你们回去
I'm not coming back with you.
你有两处枪伤 而且失了血
You got two gunshot wounds, you've lost blood.
我有个计划想试试
I have a plan I wanna try.
马丁到另一边 杨往前走
Martin, up cross, Young, you push forward.
我们走
Let's go.
救援车队重新集结点
埃罗斯街
然后我们绕到希尔维街
And then we go all the way around to route Silver,
从那儿去德尔塔街
and take that to Delta,
然后袭击南部
and then attack south.
布雷德利战车在前方开路
We keep the Bradleys in front
希望到达目标区域时
and hopefully we'll have the crusader tanks back
那几辆十字军坦克已经回到战场了
in the fight by the time we reach the target area.
你觉得呢 完毕
What do you think, over?
少校六号♥ 特洛伊教士有个可靠的计划
Major Six, Brother Troy has a solid plan.
但出发前 你先找找米尔腾伯格
But before you launch, I need you to try to find Miltenberger.
他有一个排待在一辆未武装的中型战车上
He's got an almost full platoon on an unarmored LMTV.
我们不能冒险让两支队伍
We can't risk having two units stranded
都受困于敌人控制的城里 完毕
in an enemy-controlled city, over.
-收到完毕 -一路平安 六号♥通话结束
- Roger that sir, over. - Godspeed brother, six out.
德克萨斯州 胡德堡
新闻说有四人死亡 受伤者有哪些
CNN's saying four dead, who are the wounded?
据说至少有四十人
They said at least 40.
我们想知道伤者的名单
We want their names.
大家能不能安静一下
If everyone could just, just please quiet down.
抱歉 我们不知道相关信息
I'm sorry, we don't have any information
而且我要告诉大家 即使我们知道
and I have to tell you that even if we did,
我也得等剩下的近亲都找见了
I couldn't reveal names
才能把名单告诉你们
until all of the next of kin have been located.
请你们理解这些规定都是有原因的
Understand that these rules are in place for a reason.
我们都知道消息传得很快
We all know information spreads quickly,
尤其是错误的信息
especially wrong information.
所以 尽管现在很难熬...
So, as hard as it is right now...
我们想知道伤者的名单
We want the names of the wounded.
各位 我们都很担心
Everyone, we are all anxious.
我很担心 莉安也很担心
I am anxious, and so is Leann.
我们的丈夫也去了
Our husbands are in this too,
我们对他们的处境也一无所知
and we don't know anything about them either.
派驻前不久我才生了梅里克
I had Merrick right before this deployment started.
特洛伊只陪了他几天就得出发
And Troy had just a few days with him before he had to go.
我们都有很多苦衷
We all have things that make this so hard,
每一个人都有不一样的难处
each of us, different things.
我保证 一有消息
I promise, as soon as we're able,
就会联♥系♥你们
we will contact you.
拜托
So please,
回家等我们通知 希望到时是好消息
go home so we can reach you and hopefully, with good news.
不要传播假消息是吗
Hey, hey, don't spread wrong information?
是你告诉我们没什么好担心的
You were the one who told us we had nothing to worry about.
我知道 对不起
I know and I'm sorry.
你说我们是一家人 你们会陪着我们
You said we were family, that you were here for us.
我是陪着你们 我们都是
I am here for you, we both are.
那就帮帮我们 说点什么 什么都行
Then help us, tell us something, anything.
-我说不了 -你就是个骗子
- I can't. - You're just a liar.
走吧 卢佩塔
Come on, Lupita.
走吧
Come on.
大家都很焦虑才会这样
Everyone's just upset.
没事
It's all right.
如果对我生气有用的话
If it helps them to be angry with me,
如果这样能给她减少一丁点痛苦的话
if that takes away even just a little bit of her pain,
我愿意承担
I'll gladly take it.
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表