剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
They shot me in the fucking mouth.
没有的 兄弟
Hey, no, they didn't, mate.
你只是嘴唇被碎片擦伤了
You just got nicked in the lip by a fragment, okay?
在流血 不过不会有事的 好吗
It bleeds but you're gonna be fine, all right?
你的手也不会有事
Your hand's gonna be fine, too.
配合我
Work with me.
-布尔坎 -什么事
- Bourquin. - Yeah?
黑赫斯特怎么样
How's Hayhurst?
子弹穿孔
I got an exit wound.
你能感觉到你的手臂吗 中士
Do you feel your arm, Sergeant?
嗯 没事
Yeah, it's okay.
-该死 -怎么了
- Ah, shit. - What?
长官 子弹好像让他肩膀脱臼了
Sir, I think the bullet dislocated his shoulder.
带他到楼下去
Take him downstairs.
不不 我可以 我可以用我另一只手开枪
No, no, I can, I can use my offhand to fire.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure, man? - Yes, yes.
中士 你还好吗
Sergeant, you okay?
我没法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
医生 你确定他没有其他地方中枪吗
Doc, you sure he wasn't hit elsewhere?
我无法 无法 无法呼吸
I can't, I can't, I can't breathe.
-医生 你确定吗 -我确定
- Doc, you're sure? - I'm sure.
-真的确定吗 -确定 我去看看黑赫斯特
- Are you sure? - I'm gonna check on Hayhurst.
我很确定
I'm sure.
我呼吸不了
I can't breathe.
杰克逊中士 听我说
Okay, Sergeant Jackson, listen to me.
听着我的声音
Listen to the sound of my voice.
你这是恐慌发作 明白吗
You are having a panic attack, you understand?
你没事
You are fine, okay?
我要你呼吸
I need you to breathe for me.
慢慢地深吸一口气
Slow, deep breaths.
控制呼吸 这样就行了
Okay, control it, that's all you need.
慢慢深吸一口气
Just slow and deep but one.
就一次 吸一次
Give me one, one in.
吸气 吸气
Come on, in, in.
慢慢地 对了 就是这样
Slow, there you go, there you go.
再来一次 没错 你瞧
Give me one more, there you go, see?
我无法 我做不到 做不到
I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't.
听我说 交战还没到这里
Listen to me, that's not here right now, okay?
现在 只有你和我
Right now, it's just me and you.
你得听我的 好吗
I need you to listen to me, okay?
杰克逊 你得呼吸 好吗
Jackson, I need you to breathe for me, okay?
呼吸
Just breathe.
呼吸
Just breathe.
对了 看见了吗
There you go, all right, see that?
你瞧 好多了吧
Look at that, better?
我要你解除我的职务
I need to be relieved.
我不能那样做 中士 我不能
I cannot do that, Sergeant, I cannot do that.
现在 我需要这个屋顶上的
Right now, I need every man
每一个人和每一颗子弹 明白吗
and every bullet on this roof, you understand?
听着 我懂的
All right, look, I get it.
这很艰难
It is hard, all right?
而且很他妈吓人
And it is fucking scary.
等你回到基地 你可以哭 可以崩溃
And when you get back to base, you could cry, you can break down,
可以请求调动 你想怎样都行
you can ask to be reassigned, whatever you need, okay?
看着我
Look at me.
听我说
Listen to me, okay?
但此时此刻 在这屋顶上
But right now, on this roof,
我得为所有这些人的安全负责
my responsibility is for the safety of all of these men, okay?
每个人
Every one.
我要你和我一起待在这 明白吗
And I need you here with me. You understand?
我需要你 你能做到
I need you, you can do this.
求你了 长官 我做不到 做不到
Please, sir, I, I can't, I can't.
和佩里交换 叫他上来
Switch with Perry, send him up here.
快去
Come on, go.
你去看着那家人
You go, you watch the family.
天啊 中士
Jesus, Sergeant.
你没事吧
You all right?
中尉想让我们交换岗位
LT wants us to trade places.
中士 你是不是...
Sergeant, are you...
坐下 坐下 坐下
Sit down, sit down, sit down,
你们都待在原地
you all stay right there.
长官 我不想说丧气话
Sir, I don't wanna sound pessimistic
但只有这个我们怎么救两个排
but how are we supposed to rescue two platoons with just this?
斯沃普 接通瓦罗斯基了吗
Swope, Volesky on the phone?
-是的 长官 -手榴弹
- Yes, sir. - Grenade!
你没事吧 长官
You okay, sir?
你没事吧
Listen, hey, are you okay?
能听见吗 长官
Can you hear me, sir?
长官 能听见吗
Sir, can you hear me?
罗伯特为什么觉得他会死
Why on Earth would Robert think he was gonna die?
他有预感
He had a premonition.
他梦到了
He dreamed it.
是在科索沃发生的一件事
It was something that had happened in Kosovo.
当时一个女人走到他的检查站
A woman had come to his checkpoint.
她的宝宝在战争期间被夺走了
Her baby had been taken during the war
后来在城外一个乱葬岗里找到的
and found in a mass grave outside of town.
她在那个区域游荡
She wandered all over the area
抱着她宝宝的尸体
carrying the body, beside herself.
女士 让我帮你
Ma'am, let me help you.
女士 你不能到那去
Ma'am, you can't go over there.
女士 别再走了
Ma'am, stop walking.
别再往前走
Don't take another step.
女士 女士 停下来
Ma'am, ma'am, stop.
别往前走 女士
Don't take another step, ma'am.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
女士 请你别走了
Ma'am, stop walking please.
女士 请让我帮助你
Ma'am, please let me help you.
停下来 别走了 让我帮你
Stop, please stop walking, let me help you.
女士 停下来
Ma'am, stop.
后来他得知她最后那句话的意思
He later found out what her last words were.
"太迟了"
It's too late.
地雷
那个梦不代表什么
That dream doesn't mean anything.
我也是这么跟他说的 但罗伯特很确定
That's what I told him, but Robert was sure.
科索沃的村民告诉他
Villagers in Kosovo had told him
乌鸦聚集预示着死亡
that a gathering of ravens was an omen of death.
他觉得那也是他在伊♥拉♥克♥的命运之兆
He thought that would be his sign in Iraq, too.
搞什么
What the fuck?
有动静
Movement!
-没有武器 -让他们过去
- Unarmed. - Let them pass.
"也许他会牵着我的手
"It may be he shall take my hand
一步步走向黑暗
and lead me into his dark land
让我闭上双眼 停止呼吸
and close my eyes and quench my breath.
也许我会与他擦身而过
It may be I shall pass him still.
但我与死神有约
But I've a rendezvous with Death
在午夜时分 在一个熊熊燃烧的城镇
at midnight in some flaming town.
我定会遵守自己许下的诺言
And I to my pledged word am true.
赴一场与死神之约"
I shall not fail that rendezvous."
归乡路漫漫
第一季 第四集
死亡之谷
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表