剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth...
土强
Fire...
火烈
Air...
气和
Water.
水善
Only the avatar can master all four elements,
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
and bring balance to the world.
给世界带来平衡
A chance encounter turns Korra
一次偶遇使得科拉
from pro-bending spectator to pro bending star,
从职业御术赛旁观者变成了明星选手
With her new teammates, Mako and Bolin,
联手她的新队友 马可和博林
The Fire Ferrets earn a place in the championship tournament.
火貂队在冠军杯赛中占据了一席之地
But meanwhile, an anti-bending revolution
与此同时 一场反御术的革命
brews in Republic City.
在共和城酝酿着
Who are the equalists, and what nefarious plan
谁是平隐团 而那面具后的
does the mysterious man behind the mask
神秘男子又为我们的英雄
have in store for our hero?
设下了怎样的阴险圈套
What's the big idea with making me train
这么早把我找来训练
this early in the morning?
是要唱哪出戏啊
The morning is evil.
早上各种伤不起啊
We're the rookies,
我们是新人
so we get the worst time slot in the gym.
想用健身房♥只能在最差的时间段
And you're the rookiest of us all.
而你是最嫩的新手
We gotta get you up to speed
所以如果我们想在冠军杯赛
if we want to survive in the tournament.
有所作为 就得让你加紧赶上
Deal with it.
受着吧
You deal with it.
你受着吧
There are my little hardworking street urchins.
我那些勤奋的街头小子原来在这里啊
It's an honor to finally meet you, Avatar.
神通 终于见到你 我倍感荣幸
And you are?
你是
Butakha.
布塔哈
I run this whole pro-bending shebang.
职业御术赛神马的都是我掌管
Here's your winnings from the last match.
这是你们上个月赢的钱
But not so fast.
别急
First, you owe me for the Avatar's new gear,
首先 神通的新装备钱我得拿走
gym and equipment rentals for last month,
还有上个月健身房♥和设备的使用费
rent on your apartment,
还有房♥租
and a personal loan for groceries.
还有买♥♥食物的借款
What? I'm a growing boy.
怎么 人家正在长身体嘛
Oh, and one more small item of business.
对了 还有一件小事
The Fire Ferrets need to ante up 30,000 yuans
火貂队得为冠军杯赛预付
for the championship pot.
三万元
30,000 yuans?
三万元
Sorry, kids.
抱歉 孩子们
You've got till the end of the week
你们得在这周之前
to come up with the dough, or else
把钱凑出来 不然
you're out of the tournament.
你们就不能参赛了
You wouldn't happen to have
你不会刚好有
a secret Avatar bank account overflowing with gold,
秘密的神通银行账户 里面都是金子吧
would you?
有吗
I got nothing.
啥都没有
I've never really needed money.
我从不需要钱
I've always had people taking care of me.
总是有人照顾我
Then I wouldn't say you had nothing.
那我可不认为你一无所有
Sorry, I didn't mean...
抱歉 我不是那个意思
No, it's all right, it's just...
没事 只是...
Ever since we lost our parents,
自从我们失去了双亲
we've been on our own.
我们就只能靠自己
I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
真抱歉 我不知道
So anyway...
那
How are we going to come up with the money?
我们要怎么凑到钱呢
Ooh, ooh, I got it, I got it.
我想到办法了
I've been training Pabu to do circus tricks.
我一直在教帕布一些马戏团杂耍
Now people would pay good money to see that.
大家肯定会花大价钱看表演的
Come on, Bolin.
得了 博林
We need serious ideas.
想点正经的点子
I was serious.
我很正经
N't worry about it. I'll figure somethg out.
别担心 我会想办法搞定
I always do.
每次都是我搞定
Come one, come all.
大家都凑过来啊
See Pabu, the fantastic fire ferret,
来看看帕布 超赞的火貂
as he crosses the ladder of peril...
且看他走过危险的独木桥
upside down.
倒立哦
Big finish, buddy.
来个酷点的结尾 伙计
Stick the landing.
立稳啊
Ta-dah!
帅吧
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 万分感谢
You are too kind. Seriously, too kind.
您真是太好心了
You can come back here and put money right in this--
您可以来这 把钱放进...
Okay. That's fine. That's fine.
好吧 没关系 没关系
1 yuan down, 29,999 to go.
赚到一元 还有29999
Hey, Bolin. Is that you?
博林 是你吗
Oh, hey, there, "Shady" Shin.
是你啊 "鬼点子"阿信
Heard you're a big time pro bending player now.
听说你现在是职业御术比赛的一流选手了
Not bad.
不赖啊
Uh, thanks.
谢了
So listen, I got an offer for you.
听着 我有份美差
"Lightning Bolt" Zolt is looking to hire some extra muscle.
"霹雳闪电"佐尔特想雇些人
Uh, I don't know, Shin.
我不确定 阿信
Mako told me to stay away from the triple threats.
马可告诉我离三合会的人远点
Your brother ain't the boss of you.
你哥又不是你老板
It's just a little security work.
就是个安保的活儿
Nothing crooked.
不是坏事
You game?
你加入吗
Bo, I'm back.
小博 我回来了
Picked up your favorite dumplings.
买♥♥了你最喜欢的饺子
Hey, I found some work down at the power plant.
我在发电厂找到了工作
It's some decent money.
给的钱还不赖
Bolin?
博林
You here, bro?
你在吗 兄弟
Huh, I bet the little love bird is making a house call.
我猜痴情男跑去登门拜访了
Good, light on your feet.
很好 脚下要轻
Ooh, he's cute.
他真帅
Korra, is that the handsome firebender boy
科拉 是那个帅气的御火术男孩
that drives you crazy?
让你抓狂吗
Does he drive you crazy in a bad way,
是很烦人那种抓狂
or does he drive you crazy, like you like him?
还是你喜欢他那种抓狂啊
Oh, hey, Mako.
马可
You seen Bolin?
你看到博林了吗
Nice to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你
And no, I haven't seen him since practice.
不 我自从训练后就没看到他
Think something's wrong?
出事了吗
I don't know.
不知道
Bolin has a knack for getting into stupid situations.
博林可是天生的惹麻烦精
See you later.
回头见
Wait.
等下
I could, uh, help you look for him.
我可以 帮你找他
Nah, I got it.
没事 我自己能搞定
Hey, cool guy, let me help you.
苦瓜脸 让我来帮你
We can take Naga. Who's Naga?
我们可以带上纳咖 纳咖是谁
My best friend, and a great tracker.
我最好的朋友 也是最棒的追踪者
Your best friend is a...polar bear dog.
你最好的朋友是北极熊狗
Somehow that makes perfect sense.
这就很好理解了
I'll take that as a compliment, city boy.
我就当那是夸奖了 城市男孩
Well, this is his usual hangout.
这是他经常来的地方
You guys see my brother around here today?
你们今天看到我弟弟了吗
Perhaps.
也许吧
My memory's a little...foggy.
我的记忆有点...不太清晰
Maybe you can help clear it up.
也许你能帮我清清脑子
You're good, Skoochy. A real pro.
算你狠 斯库奇 不愧是职业选手
Yeah, I've seen him. When?
我看到他了 什么时候
About noon. What was he doing?
中午 他在干什么
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表