剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
I am astonished with the level of improvement
我对火貂队展现出的实力进步之大
displayed here by the Fire Ferrets.
感到非常惊讶
No wonder the Avatar's been absent from the papers lately.
难怪最近很少见到神通登报
She's obviously had her nose to the grindstone in the gym.
很明显她一直在训练馆里埋头苦练
The Ferrets advance into Rabaroo territory
火貂队攻到了袋兔队的场地
and are holding nothing back.
他们手下毫不留情
Nice sprawl there by Mako.
马可躲得好
Bolin strikes.
博林进攻
Ula dodges...
尤拉躲开了...
And all three Rabaroos are down.
袋兔队三名队员全部倒地
The Fire Ferrets easily take Round One.
火貂队轻松地拿下了第一回合比赛
Round Two.
第二回合
The Rabaroos are looking for payback,
袋兔队报仇心切
and they go straight after Bolin.
他们集中攻击博林
Korra comes to his defense,
科拉上前为其掩护
and she water-whacks Umi back into Zone Two.
她用御水术将尤米打退到了二区
The Ferrets are on fire tonight, and they win Round Two.
火貂队今夜火力十足 第二回合他们又赢了
Round Three.
第三回合
With the Rabaroos down two rounds,
袋兔队已经连输两回合
they'll need a knockout to win.
他们要想赢就必须击倒对方
And with the way the Fire Ferrets are playing,
但是从目前火貂队的攻势来看
I don't see that happening.
我不认为他们能反败为胜
These Ferrets are working together
这三只火貂战在一处
like a well-oiled bending machine.
就像一台飞速运转的御术机器
Bolin bashes Adi into Zone Two,
博林将阿迪击退到二区
and the Ferrets get the green light to advance.
绿灯亮起 火貂队前进一区
The Rabaroos are just fighting to stay on their feet at this point.
此时此刻 袋兔队只是勉强应战
Down goes Adi and Ula and Umi.
阿迪倒下了 还有尤拉 以及尤米
All three rounds go to the Future Industries, Fire Ferrets
未来实业火貂队三回合比赛全部胜出
who win their opening match of the tournament.
他们首场联赛比赛开战大捷
Yes! That's what I'm talking about.
赢了 我就说吧
Thank you.
谢谢大家
We were really connecting out there in that ring.
我们在赛场上配合的真是天衣无缝
Yeah, you know, I feel like the two of us
对啊 你看 我觉得我们两个
have been connecting really well out of the ring, too.
在赛场之外也非常般配
Um, sure.
呃 是吧
So I was thinking we should spend some time together.
所以我觉得我们该在一起处处
We've been spending lots of time together.
我们在一起的时间挺多的啊
I mean outside of the gym.
我指的不是一起训练
And not while searching for kidnapped family members
也不是一起寻找被绑♥架♥的亲人
or fighting chi-blockers.
或者对付截气士
I don't know. Asami and I are--
我不知道 麻美和我
Look, I really like you,
听着 我真心喜欢你
and I think we were meant for each other.
而且我觉得我们俩是天生的一对
Korra, I'm really sorry, but...
科拉 我很抱歉 可是...
I just don't feel the same way about you.
我对你并没有这种感觉
Forget I ever said anything.
就当我什么都没说
Congratulations, guys. You were so amazing out there.
恭喜啊 伙计们 你们今晚的表现实在太棒了
So, Korra,
那个 科拉
I was thinking you and me,
我在想 你和我
we could go get some dinner together.
我们可以一起去吃顿饭
Sort of a date situation.
就像约会那样
Oh, that's really sweet, but I don't think so.
哦 你真好 可我觉得不太合适
I don't feel very date-worthy.
我不认为我值得你约
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
You're the smartest, funniest,
你是世界上最聪明 最幽默
toughest, buff-est, talented-est,
最坚强 最健康 最有天赋
incredible-est girl in the world.
最倾国倾城的女孩
You really feel that way about me?
你真的这么认为吗
I felt that way since the moment I saw you.
从第一眼见到你 我就一直这样认为
Trust me, I know we're going to have so much fun together.
相信我 我们在一起会很开心的
You know what, I could use some fun.
你猜怎么 我喜欢开心
Okay, sure.
好 走吧
Yes!
赞
Who's the luckiest guy in the world?
谁是世界上最幸运的男人
Right here, Bolin.
就是我 博林
So, how do you like it?
味道怎么样
Mmm, it's delicious, and totally authentic.
嗯 很好吃 很地道
Man, I didn't realize how much I missed water tribe grub.
天啊 真没想到我这么怀念水善部族小吃
That's great, because this is my favorite joint.
太好了 因为这也是我最爱吃的
See, you love water tribe food,
看 你爱吃水善小吃
I love water tribe food.
我也爱吃水善小吃
Just another reason we are so great together.
我们一拍即合的又一个原因
They are good noodles.
这面条真好吃
Hey, who's that creepy guy over there that keeps leering at us?
那边那个一直瞪着我们的变♥态♥是谁
That's Tahno and the Wolfbats-
那是塔诺和狼蝠队的
The reigning champs three years running.
他们已经蝉联了三年冠军
Don't make eye contact!
不要跟他们目光接触
Uh-oh, here he comes.
哦不 他过来了
Now don't mess with this guy.
别惹这家伙
He's a nasty dude.
他可下流了
Well, well, well, if it isn't the Fire Ferrets--
哎哟哟 这不是火貂队的嘛
pro bending's saddest excuse for a team.
史上最烂职业御术队呀
Tell me, how did a couple of amateurs like you
跟我说说 你们这样的半吊子
luck your way into the tournament?
是撞到什么狗屎运闯到联赛的
Especially, you, Uh-vatar.
尤其是你 妹子神通
You know, if you'd like to learn how a real pro bends,
知道不 要是你想学学真正的御术
I could give you some private lessons.
我可以私下给你指点指点
You want to go toe-to-toe with me, pretty boy?
你想跟我硬碰硬 小白脸?
Go for it. I'll give you the first shot.
来啊 我让你先出招
Korra, don't do it.
科拉 别这样
He's just trying to bait you.
他在给你下套呢
You hit him, we're out of the tournament.
你要是动手 我们的参赛资格就作废了
I've never seen anyone razz Tahno like that.
我从没见过有谁这样捉弄过塔诺
You are one of a kind, Korra.
你可真是独一无二 科拉
What kind of game are you playing?
你在搞什么把戏
Uh... Pro bending.
呃...打职业御术赛
We've got a quarterfinal match.
我们已经打进四分之一决赛了
No, I mean with Bolin.
不 我是说你跟博林
You got him all in a tizzy,
你把他迷得神魂颠倒
and I know you're only using him to get back at me.
而我知道 你只是利用他来报复我
I am not.
我没有
We're just having fun together.
我们只是一起玩而已
What do you care, anyway?
再说你管我♥干♥什么
I'm looking out for my little brother.
我这是在给我弟弟把关
I don't want to see his heart get broken.
我可不想看见他心碎欲绝的样子
Wait a second.
等一下
You're not worried about him.
你不是在担心他
You're jealous.
你是吃醋了
You do have feelings for me.
你其实对我有感觉
What? Jealous?
什么 吃醋
Don't be ridiculous.
开什么玩笑
Admit it. You like me.
承认吧 你喜欢我
No, I'm with Asami.
不 我在跟麻美交往
Yeah, but when you're with her,
没错 但是当你和她在一起的时候
you're thinking about me, aren't you?
你心里想的却是我 不是吗
Get over yourself.
你清醒清醒
I'm just being honest.
我只是在说实话
You're crazy! You're a liar!
你疯了 你撒谎
Hey, Mako...
嘿 马可...
Eight teams have been eliminated,
已经有八支队伍被淘汰出局
and eight advance into the quarterfinals
另外八支队伍将于今晚进行
which get under way tonight.
四分之一决赛的角逐
The rookies are about to take on
菜鸟们将要挑战
the former and longest reigning champs--
前任也是最多届冠军得主
the Boarcupines.
豪猪队
Youth clashes against experience in a battle for the ages.
年轻与老练大碰撞 上演一场世纪之战
Or rather, of the ages.
或者说 两个世纪在对战
Korra dodges and-- Ooh, slams right into her teammate.
科拉躲开了 哦 正好撞上她的队友
Down goes Mako, and Bolin, and Korra.
马可倒下了 还有博林 以及科拉
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表