剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
If you can't stay here, then I'll go back to Republic City with you!
要是你不能留下来 那我就跟你回共和城
It's perfect!
完美
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
The city is far too dangerous!
那城市太危险
Avatar Aang tasked us with keeping you safe
神通安昂要求我们保障你
while you master the four elements!
在精通四种元素前绝对安全
I get that, but
这我懂 但...
I don't think keeping me locked up in this compound like a prisoner
我觉得把我跟个犯人一样关在这院子里
is what he had in mind.
并不是他的初衷
I know this is difficult to accept,
我知道这很难接受
but it's not the right time for you to come to the city.
但现在你还不适合进城
Whatever!
随便吧
Goodbye, Gran Gran!
再见 奶奶
Oogi, yip yip!
布奇 驾 驾
Nice night for an escape, isn't it?
今晚适合偷跑 是不
I have to leave.
我必须走
I have to find my own path as the Avatar.
我必须寻找自己的神通之道
I know you do.
我明白你
Aang's time has passed.
安昂的时代已经结束了
My brother and many of my friends are gone.
我哥哥以及我的许多朋友都不在了
It's time for you and your generation
是时候让你们这一代人
to take over the responsibility
负起责任来
of keeping peace and balance in the world.
守护世界安定和谐
And I think you're going to be a great Avatar.
而且我觉得你会成为一个伟大的神通
Thank you.
谢谢你
Goodbye, Korra.
再见 科拉
Mom, dad...
妈 爸...
I'll miss you.
我会想你们的
We love you so much.
我们都很爱你
Naga! we're here!
纳咖 我们到了
Thanks for the ride!
多谢带路
Wow! Look at this place!
看看这地方
I've never seen no many Satomobiles!
我从没见过这么多佐藤汽车
Air Temple Island.
气和岛
That's where Tenzin is.
丹增就住在那儿
Ready for a little swim, girl?
准备好游泳了吗 姑娘
Okay, okay!
好吧 好吧
Food first, then Air Temple.
先吃 再去气和庙
Watch it, Naga! Look out!
小心 纳咖 小心啊
Watch where you're going!
看路啊
Oops! Sorry about that. Excuse us!
抱歉 对不起
Coming through! Heads up!
借过 借过
Sorry! We're new in town.
抱歉 我们新来的
Naga, wait.
纳咖 等等
We'll take one of everything, please.
一样来一个 谢谢
That'll be 20 Yuans.
一共20元
Err... I don't have any money.
呃 我身上没钱
Then what good are you to me!
那我留你有什么用
Don't worry, girl. The city is huge!
别担心 姑娘 这城市大着呢
I bet we can find a place
我打赌我们能找到地方
to rustle up something to eat.
弄到点吃的
Uh... say!
呃 我说
Think I can get one of them tasty smelling fishies?
我能来一条那个好吃美味的鱼不
Oh! Err... Yeah, sure!
呃 当然可以
So, do you... live in that bush?
你 住那个树丛里
Yes! Presently that is what I do call "home".
对 目前这里就是我的"家"
Took me a while to procure a bush that beauty.
花了我不少时间才弄到这么漂亮的树丛
This park is quite popular with all the vagabonds.
丐帮兄弟都爱到这个公园来
So there are a lot of you out here?
那么说你们有很多人
I thought everyone in this city was living it up?
我还以为这城里人人都过得很滋润呢
You got a lot to learn, newcomer.
嘿你还有很多要学呢 新来的
Welcome to Republic City.
欢迎来到共和城
Hey, you!
嘿 你
Stop! You can't fish here!
站住 这里禁止钓鱼
You best skedaddle!
你最好赶紧闪咯
Are you tired of living under the tyranny of benders?
你厌倦了生活在御术师的暴♥政♥之下吗
Then join the Equalists!
那就加入平等党
For too long, the bending elite of this city
这座城市里的御术精英们
have forced nonbenders to live as lower class citizens!
把普通人当作二等公民已经太久了
Join Amon!
跟随亚们
And together we will tear down
我们一起颠覆
the bending establishment!
御术师的政♥府♥
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Bending is the coolest thing in the world!
御术是世界上最酷的事
Oh yeah?
是吗
Let me guess,
让我猜猜
you're a bender.
你是个御术师
Yeah, I am.
没错 我是
Then I bet you'd love to just knock me
那我打赌你肯定很想
off this platform with some waterbending, huh?
用御水术把我打下台吧
I'm seriously thinking about it.
我确实有这想法
This is what's wrong with the City!
这就是这座城市的问题所在
Benders like this girl only use their powers to oppress us!
像这个女孩一样的御术师总是用暴♥力♥压♥迫♥我们
What?!
啥?
I'm not oppressing anyone!
我没压♥迫♥任何人
You...
你...
You're oppressing yourselves!
你们自己在压♥迫♥自己
That didn't even make sense!
狗屁不通
Excuse me, I think I'm lost.
打扰一下 我想我迷路了
How do I get to Air Temple Island from here?
从这儿到气和岛怎么走
Just head down this street.
沿着这条路一直走
You should get moving, young lady.
你最好快走开 小姑娘
It isn't safe!
这里不安全
Mr. Chung,
钟先生
please tell me that you have my money,
请告诉我钱准备好了
or else I can't guarantee that I can protect your fine establishment.
不然我不敢保证能保护好你精贵的财产
I'm sorry! Business has been slow!
对不起 最近生意不好
Please! Take one of my phonographs.
求你了 拿个留声机抵债吧
My friend here is not a music lover.
我这位朋友可不怎么喜欢音乐
Give me the money or else...
把钱给我 不然...
Or else what, hoodlum?
不然怎么样 小瘪三
Since you're obviously fresh off the boat,
既然你明显是刚下船的
let me explain a couple things.
我就跟你解释一下这儿的规矩
You're in Triple Threat Triad territory,
你站在三合会的地盘
and we're about to put you in the hospital.
而我们准备送你进医院
You're the only ones who are gonna need a hospital.
你们才是会进医院的人
And for your sake, I hope there's one near by.
为你们好 我希望附近就有一家
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
Why don't you come and find out?
你们干嘛不自己来弄明白
What just happened? Did she just earthbend?
刚才怎么回事 她是不是用了御土术
Can she firebend too?
她还会御火术
Could she be...?
她难道是...
Got an idea about who I am now? Chumps.
现在猜到我是谁了吗 瘪三
Come on!
快
You're not getting away!
你们别想跑
Police! Freeze where you are!
警♥察♥ 待着别动
Cool, metalbenders...
酷 御金师
I caught the bad guys for you, officers.
我帮你们抓住坏人了 警官们
Arrest them!
拘捕他们
You're under arrest too.
你也被逮捕了
What do you mean I'm under arrest?
你什么意思啊我被捕了
Those are the bad guys over there! They were smashing up a shop.
那边几个才是坏人 他们把店铺都砸了
From the looks of it, you smashed up a lot more than that.
依我看 你砸坏的比他们砸的还多
Wait! You can't arrest me!
等等 你们不能逮捕我
Let me explain!
听我解释
You can explain yourself all you like down at headquarters.
到了总部你爱怎么解释都行
Let's see...
让我看看...
Multiple counts of destruction of private and city property,
损毁多处私人以及公共财产
not to mention resisting arrest.
更不用提还有拒捕
You're in a whole mess of trouble, young lady.
你麻烦大了 小姑娘
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表