剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
I know, but-- he's your brother.
我知道 但是...他是你哥哥
Do you think he likes Korra
你觉得他是不是和科拉
as more than just a friend?
不仅仅是朋友关系?
What? No!
什么? 没啊!
That's just gossip. Where'd you hear that?
那只是谣言 你哪儿听来的?
Crazy talk is coming out of your mouth right now.
现在你都满嘴说胡话了
What do you know, Bolin?
你到底知道什么 博林?
Come on, spill it.
快 老实交代
Nothing!
没有!
I mean, there was this one time during the tournament
我是说 联赛的时候是有那么一次
when Mako and Korra kissed, but--
马可和科拉亲嘴了 但是...
They kissed?
他们亲嘴了?
Believe me, I was upset too.
相信我 我当时也很难过
But I'm over it.
但我已经接受了
I don't think it meant anything.
我不觉得那有啥特别的
I doubt that.
我表示怀疑
Hide!
快躲!
That tram goes to the training camp.
那一个送去训练营
Everything was delivered to the prison, sir.
监狱的东西都送到了 长官
That's where they must be keeping Korra.
他们肯定把科拉关在那边
We need to get down that tunnel.
我们得进那条隧♥道♥
It's empty. Yeah, I can see that.
是空的 对 我看见了
You two, keep an eye on them.
你们两个 看着他们
My officers are inside.
我的警员在里面
What about Korra?
科拉呢?
I don't see her yet.
我还没看见她
Avatar Korra-- where are you keeping her?
神通科拉...你们把她关在哪里?
Chief Beifong?
北方局长?
I'm too late.
我来迟了
That monster already took your bending, didn't he?
那个怪物已经废了你们的御术 是不是?
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Come on. Let's get you out of here.
来 我们从这儿出去吧
I'll ask you one more time.
我再问你一遍
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
We don't have the avatar.
我们没抓神通
And the equalists didn't attack city hall.
平等党没有袭击市政厅
Tarrlok's lying.
塔洛克撒谎
What?
什么?
I scanned the entire prison.
我扫描了整座监狱
Korra's not here.
科拉不在这里
Why would tarrlok make up a story about getting attacked?
塔洛克为什么要撒个受到袭击的谎?
Because he has Korra.
因为他抓了科拉
He fooled us all.
他骗了我们
Let's go, people!
大伙 我们走!
Try to chi-block that, fools!
有种再截气啊 白♥痴♥!
We got more company.
更多敌人来了
Hang on!
抓紧!
Yakone has ruled republic city's criminal empire for years.
崖昆统治了共和城的黑社会许多年
Yet he has always managed to stay
然而他始终都能成功
out of the law's reach until now.
逃脱法网 直到今天
You will hear testimony from dozens of his victims.
数十位受害人将会出庭作证
And they will tell you yakone has maintained
他们都能证明崖昆能够
his grip on the underworld
稳坐黑社会头把交椅
by using an ability that has been illegal for decades--
是靠使用一种几十年来都被视为非法的能力...
Bloodbending.
御血术
The prosecution's entire case
本案所有起诉
is built upon the make-believe notion
都建立在一个虚构的前提之上
that my client is able to bloodbend at will,
就是我的委托人能够随意使用御血术
at any time, on any day.
无论何时 无论何日
I remind the council that bloodbending
我要提醒议会御血术
is an incredibly rare skill,
是一种极其少见的技能
and it can only be performed during a full moon.
并且只能在月圆之夜使用
Yet the witnesses will claim
然而目击证人都声称
that my client used bloodbending at every other time
我的委托人在任何时间都使用御血术
except during a full moon.
唯独除了月圆之夜
It would be a mockery of justice
若是宣判一个人
to convict a man of a crime
根本无法实现的罪名成立
that is impossible to commit.
那简直是对公正的嘲笑
Councilman Sokka will now deliver the verdict.
索卡议员将会宣布判决
In my years,
在我年轻时
I have encountered people born
我遇见过许多天生拥有
with rare and unique bending abilities.
独特并且稀有御术能力的人
I once bested a man with my trusty boomerang
我曾经用我可靠的回旋镖打败过
who was able to firebend with his mind.
一个用脑子就能御火的敌人
Why, even metalbending was considered impossible for all of history,
还有 甚至御金自古以来都被认为是痴人说梦
until our esteemed chief of police, Toph Beifong,
直到我们可敬的警♥察♥局长 北方拓芙
single-handedly developed the skill.
轻松发明了这项技巧
The overwhelming amount of testimony and evidence
无数的证词和证据
has convinced this council
都能说服议会相信
that Yakone is one of these unique benders.
崖昆是这种天赋异禀的御术师
And he exploited his ability
而他滥用自己的能力
to commit these heinous crimes.
去实施各种罪恶行径
We find Yakone guilty of all charges
我们宣布崖昆所有指控罪名成立
and sentence him to life in prison.
判处他终身监禁
Thank you all for meeting us on such short notice.
谢谢你们这么短时间就能赶来
Chief. Lin.
局长 琳
Have you news of avatar Korra?
你们有神通科拉的消息了吗?
We do. You kidnapped her, Tarrlok!
有 你绑♥架♥了她 塔洛克!
I am shocked you would accuse me of such an evil act.
我很震惊你们竟然指控我这种罪行
I already explained.
我已经解释过了
Equalists attacked us and took her.
平等党袭击了我们绑♥架♥了她
But there were no chi-blockers here last night.
但昨晚这里根本没有截气士
You planted the evidence, didn't you?
你伪造了证据 对不对?
That is a ridiculous accusation!
这也太荒谬了!
It's true! He took her!
是真的! 他抓了她!
I was here when avatar Korra arrived last night,
昨晚神通科拉来的时候我在场
but councilman Tarrlok ordered me to leave.
但塔洛克议员命令我离开
I was on my way out when I saw Tarrlok
我正出来的时候看到塔洛克
bring her down to the garage.
把她带进车♥库♥
Say good-bye to republic city, avatar Korra.
和共和城说再见吧 神通科拉
You'll never see it again.
你再也回不来了
That is nonsense.
胡说八道
Everyone knows you're nothing but a squeaky-voiced liar.
谁都知道你不过是个公鸭嗓的骗子
Why did you wait until now to 'fess up?
为什么你要等到现在才交代?
I was terrified to tell because--
我害怕不敢说因为...
Because tarrlok is a bloodbender!
因为塔洛克是个御血师!
He bloodbent avatar Korra!
他用御血对付神通科拉!
Don't make this worse for yourself.
别再自讨苦吃
Tell us where you have korra.
告诉我们你把科拉藏在哪儿
Wake up.
醒醒
Oh, man.
哦 天
I had this awful dream that Korra was taken
我做了个噩梦科拉被
by this evil bloodbender.
坏的御血师抓走了
So weird.
太诡异了
Bolin, that really happened.
博林 那是真的
He knocked us out.
他把我们弄晕了
Are you serious? Where is he?
你当真? 他在哪儿?
Is he here right now?
他现在还在么?
Tarrlok is long gone.
塔洛克早就跑了
I'll alert the whole force.
我去调动所有警力
We've only been out for a little while.
我们只晕了一小会儿
Maybe we can still pick up Tarrlok's trail.
也许还能追上塔洛克的行踪
It could lead us to korra.
也许能找到科拉
Let's go.
我们走
Yakone, you won't get away with this.
崖昆 你跑不了的
Republic city is mine, avatar.
共和城是我的 降世神通
I'll be back one day to claim it.
我迟早会回来的
This time I'm gonna put you to sleep for good.
这次我要你永远醒不过来
I'm taking away your bending for good.
我要你永远用不了御术
It's over.
都结束了
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表