剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Stop!
住手
Hey, let me go.
放开我
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
What? You can't do that.
什么 你不能那样做
Actually, I can.
我就是可以
She's a non-bender out past curfew
她过了宵禁时间还在外游荡
and her father is a known Equalist conspirator.
她的父亲是已被抓捕的平隐团同党
Let her go.
放开她
Arrest him and his brother.
逮捕他和他弟弟
Tarrlok!
塔洛克
Unless you want to join your friends in prison,
除非你想和你的这些朋友一起吃牢饭
I suggest you put those down and go back to the Air Temple.
我建议你还是放下石块 回到气和庙去
Korra, listen to him.
科拉 照他说的做吧
It's not worth it.
这么做不值得
We'll be all right.
我们会没事的
Don't worry, I'll call Tenzin.
别担心 我去找昙真
He can get you out.
他会把你们弄出来的
So sad to see your little
你的神通队就这么解散了
"Team Avatar" broken up.
我看着真是于心不忍♥啊
You had a good run.
队伍带的不错
This isn't over, Tarrlok.
这事还没完 塔洛克
Oh, I believe it is.
我看就这么着吧
Take them away.
把他们带走
I came as fast as I could.
我一听说此事就赶过来了
Are your friends all right? I don't know.
你的朋友们都没事吧 不知道
These knuckleheads won't tell me anything.
这些吃闲饭的不肯透露半个字
I'll take care of this.
我来搞定吧
Saikhan, a word please.
赛康 借一步说话
Councilman Tenzin, I'm pretty swamped at the moment.
昙真议员 眼下我真的没有时间
Can this wait? No, it cannot.
能等等吗 不行
Three of Avatar Korra's friends were wrongly arrested tonight.
神通科拉的三个朋友今晚含冤被铺
I'd like you to release them immediately.
希望你立即释放他们
They're not going anywhere.
这个办不到
They were interfering with police business.
他们妨碍警方执法
Your so-called "police business"
你口中的"执法"
was rounding up innocent people
就是围捕那些无辜平民
and claiming they were Equalists.
还诬陷他们是平隐团分子吗
They should be released too.
快把他们也放了
All Equalist suspects are being detained indefinitely.
所有涉嫌加入平隐团的人均被无限期拘留
They'll be freed if and when the Task Force deems
只有当特战队认为他们不再构成威胁时
they are no longer a threat.
他们才会出狱
Those people are entitled to due process under the law.
根据法律 他们有权依法上诉
You'll have to take that up with Councilman Tarrlok.
这件事就要和塔洛克议员商议了
Oh, I plan to.
我正有此意
At the council meeting, first thing in the morning.
明天一早 议会上见
You're officially the worst chief of police ever!
你是有史以来最烂的局长
Calm down, Korra.
冷静 科拉
I'll get this sorted out.
我会解决此事的
We just need to be patient.
一定要耐心
But you really are the worst! Ever!
不过你真的好烂 好烂好烂
Wake up, Naga.
醒醒 纳迦
Let's go.
我们走
Wait for me here, girl.
在这里等我 丫头
Don't worry, I'll be all right.
别担心 我会没事的
You and I need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Are any of the other council members here?
这里还有其他议员吗
I believe everyone has gone home for the night.
我相信他们已经回家过夜了
Then you should do the same.
那你也应该回去了
Are you sure, sir?
您确定吗 先生
Leave us.
退下
You obviously have something on your mind.
你定是有话要说
Spit it out.
说吧
Don't you see?
你还不明白吗
You're doing exactly what Amon says is wrong with benders.
你此刻的行径正中了阿蒙对御术师的控诉
You're using your power to oppress and intimidate people.
你正在滥用权利 镇♥压♥恐吓民众
And you don't?
你不是这样吗
Of... Of course not.
我...我当然不是
Isn't that what you came here to do?
这不是你此行的目的吗
Intimidate me into releasing your friends?
威胁我释放你的朋友
See, that's what I admire about you, Korra.
看 这就是我欣赏你的地方 科拉
Your willingness to go to extremes in order to get what you want.
为达目的 你总是喜欢走极端
It is a quality we both share.
这点咱俩颇为相似
You and I are nothing alike.
我和你毫无相似可言
Look, I'll make you a deal.
听着 我们来做个交易
You fall in line and do what I say
你老实就范 听从命令
and I'll release your friends.
我就放了你的朋友
That's why you arrested them?
这就是你逮捕他们的原因
To get to me?
就为了逼我就范
I need your answer.
到底答不答应
No.
不答应
You might be able to manipulate Chief Saikhan into following you,
也许你可以操控赛康局长成为你的傀儡
but it won't work on me.
可你操控不了我
You will regret that decision.
你会后悔做出这个决定
You need to be stopped.
必须有人阻止你
You're just as bad as Amon.
你就跟阿蒙一样邪恶
I've tried to work with you, Korra,
我已经抛出橄榄枝了 科拉
but you've made it impossible.
是你亲手折断了它
Still think I'm a half-baked Avatar?
还觉得我是个半吊子神通吗
What are you gonna do now?
这下你可怎么办呀
You're all out of water, pal.
没水可用了 伙计
You're in my way, Avatar.
你真碍事 神通
And you need to be removed.
碍事就要除掉
You're-- You're a blood-bender?
你 你是御血师
Very observant.
慧眼独到嘛
It's not a full moon.
满月未到
How-- How are you doing this?
你 你是怎么做到的
There are a lot of things you don't know about me.
你不了解我的地方多着呢
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪
Somewhere no one will find you.
一个没人能找到你的地方
Say goodbye to Republic City, Avatar Korra.
和共和城说再见吧 神通科拉
You'll never see it again.
你再也回不来了
You can't do this.
你不能这样
Let me out!
放我出去
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表