剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Round One goes to the Boarcupines.
豪猪队攻下第一回合
You were supposed to defend while I attacked!
我进攻的时候你该防守啊
I had an opening, so I took it!
我有机会 所以就进攻了
What is up with you two?
你们两个这是怎么了
All right, whatever. Just pull it together, guys.
好了 都算了 心都齐点 伙计们
The Ferrets looking to mount some offense here in Round Two.
第二回合火貂队似乎加大了进攻力度
Bolin lets fly a flurry of attacks.
博林发动疾风骤雨般的进攻
He's a one man bending battalion.
他一个人能顶一支部队
The Ferrets having a tough time finding their rhythm tonight,
今晚的火貂队很难找到自己的节奏
but thanks to Bolin, they narrowly notch Round Two.
但是多亏博林 他们小胜拿下了第二回合
Not sure what's eating them,
不知道他们这是怎么了
but this is not the same team who took out the Rabaroos.
这可不是那支打败袋兔队的队伍
Round Three is a tie.
第三回合是平局
We go to a tie breaker to decide the match.
现在比赛进入了决胜局
The Fire Ferrets win the coin toss.
火貂队赢
Which element do you choose?
你们选什么元素
I got this.
我来
I know you usually handle these,
我知道通常都是你挑大梁
but frankly, your head's not in the game.
但是说实话 你今天不在状态
I'm going to take this one.
就让我来吧
We choose earth.
我们选土
Looks like the earth benders will collide in the tie breaker face-off.
看来两名御土师要在决胜局里一决雌雄了
Bolin goes in for the grapple.
博林扣住了对方
Chang reverses.
老张将他摔了过去
Bolin strikes from midair,
博林在空中发起了攻击
knocking Chang to the edge of the circle.
把老张打到了赛圈边缘
Another strike from Bolin, and Chang's in the drink!
博林又一次重击 老张落入水中
The Future Industries Fire Ferrets
未来实业火貂队
win their quarterfinal match!
赢下了这场四分之一决赛
Ooh, that was a close one, folks.
哦 赢得可真险 朋友们
Youth trumps experience tonight.
今晚年轻战胜了老练
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Look, sometimes you can be so infuriating.
你有时真的很气人
Save your breath.
省省吧
You've already made it clear how you feel about me.
你已经说的很清楚你对我什么感想了
No, I haven't.
不 我没
What I'm trying to say is as much as you drive me crazy,
我想说的是 虽然你快要把我逼疯了
I also think you're pretty amazing.
我还是觉得你相当出众
So you do like me?
这么说你喜欢我喽
Yes, but--
没错 不过
I like Asami, too.
我也喜欢麻美
I don't know, things are complicated.
我不明白 事情很复杂
I've been feeling really confused--
我真的感觉很混乱
Bolin, this isn't what you think.
博林 事情不是你想的那样
Great! Look what you did.
好极了 看看你干的好事
You're blaming me?
你在怪我吗
You kissed me! You kissed me back!
你吻了我 你不也吻了回来吗
Well played, Korra.
你干的好事 科拉
Morning, Narook.
早啊 纳鲁克
Is my brother here?
我弟在吗
Thanks.
谢了
Come on, wake up.
来 快醒醒
I'm taking you home, bro.
我带你回家 老弟
Don't call me that.
别叫我老弟
You're not my brother.
我没你这个哥
You're a brother-betrayer.
你个背叛兄弟的叛徒
The only one I can trust anymore is Pabu.
我现在能相信的就只有帕布了
Pabu loves me.
帕布爱我
You're a mess,
你一团糟
and we've got the biggest match of our lives tonight.
今晚的比赛对我们来说至关重要
Let's go. - No!
快走吧 不
I'm not going anywhere with you, you traitor.
我哪儿都不跟你走 你个叛徒
Guess we'll have to do this the hard way.
看来我们只能来硬的了
Why?
为什么
I told you dating a teammate was a bad idea.
我跟你说过跟队友约会是个馊主意
You're a bad idea.
你就是个馊主意
Put me down.
放我下来
Put me down.
放我下来
You can't find two teams
再没有哪两支队伍
more evenly matched in age, size, and strength
在年龄 体型 和力量方面
than the Fire Ferrets and the Buzzard Wasps.
能像火貂队和鹰蜂队一样不相上下了
Believe me, I've looked.
相信我 我查过了
This should be a pulse-pounding semifinal, folks.
本局半决赛应该会令人热血沸腾
The Buzzard Wasps open with a flawlessly executed combo.
鹰蜂队开场就发动了一次无懈可击的连续进攻
All three Ferrets take an early visit to Zone Two.
三名火貂队队员早早地就去了二区
And Mako's knocked all the way back into Zone Three!
而马可被一路打退到三区
The Fire Ferrets have been struggling
自开场铃响过之后
to stay alive since the opening bell.
火貂队就在死亡线上挣扎
All three players are totally out of sync tonight.
三名队员今晚全都有失协调
Ooh, that has got to sting!
哦 那一定很痛
And Bolin loses his noodles, literally,
博林口吐面条 是真的面条
which reminds me, this match is brought to you by our sponsor,
忘记说了 这场比赛由我们的赞助商
Flamy-O Instant Noodles.
"火热方便面"赞助
"Noodley-est noodles in the United Republic. "
"合众共和国最劲道的面条"
The Buzzard Wasps fly deeper into Ferret territory.
鹰蜂队飞身直入火貂队的场地
And Mako plunges into the pool.
马可落水了
Can the Fire Ferrets hold on?
火貂队能够守住战线吗
The Wasps have the Ferrets backed up to the edge now.
现在鹰蜂队把火貂队逼到了场地边缘
And the Ferrets are bailed out by the bell.
回合结束 火貂队侥幸逃过一劫
They had better pull themselves together, folks, for Round Two.
各位 他们最好在第二回合团结起来
Otherwise they can kiss the finals good-bye.
否则他们就要和决赛说再见了
Hey! Watch it!
嘿 看着点
The Wasps take advantage of Mako's unforced error,
鹰蜂队利用马可犯下的低级失误
and Bolin's in the pool!
将博林打到了水里
Ooh, and a blatant hold by the Avatar.
哦 神通用上了粗暴的手段
Unnecessary roughness!
粗暴比赛
Move back one zone!
退后一区
I'll unnecessarily rough you up!
我就粗暴给你看
And the Avatar is slapped with a yellow fan.
降世神通被甩了一面黄扇
The Ferrets are their own worst enemy right now.
火貂队目前最大的敌人是他们自己
It's just sad to watch.
看着他们都觉得可悲
With the Buzzard Wasps leading two rounds to zilch,
鹰蜂队已经领先两局
the Ferrets' only hope of winning is with a knockout.
火貂队要想赢得比赛唯一的希望就只有击倒
Well, I guess there's always next year.
好吧 看来只能明年再来了
Come on, we still have a chance,
加油 我们还有机会
even if it is a slim one.
即使机会很小
The way we're playing,
就我们现在这个打法
we don't even deserve to be in the finals.
根本不配进入决赛
Look, if we don't pull together and work as a team,
听着 如果我们不振作起来 齐心协力
we'll never forgive ourselves.
我们一定不会原谅自己的
Let's just get this over with.
赶紧结束就是了
The sooner the better.
早死早超生
Bolin's knocked into Zone Two,
博林被打退到二区
followed quickly by his brother.
他哥哥也紧随其后
And Bolin takes a zinger to the shoulder.
博林的肩膀狠狠地挨了一下
Looks like it's a clean hit.
看来命中的干净利落
Bolin!
博林
Mako's in the drink and out of the match.
马可落水退出了比赛
And Bolin keeps playing with one good arm!
博林在用未受伤的手臂应战
I gotta hand it to him, this kid's got grit,
我不得不承认 这孩子有骨气
but how long can he keep it up?
但是他能坚持多久呢
Apparently, not very long.
显然 不是很久
The Ferrets' dream of making it to the finals
火貂队进入决赛的梦想
now rests in the Avatar's hands.
现在全部掌握在神通的手中
But with three-on-one, I don't like her odds.
不过现在三对一的局面 我可不抱乐观态度
Are you okay? How's your shoulder?
你怎么样 肩膀还好吗
It's messed up pretty bad.
伤得不轻
But I think I'll be all right.
不过我想应该没事
Are we going to be all right?
我们 能和好吧
Of course we are. We're brothers.
当然能了 我们是亲兄弟
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表