剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Get her out of here.
让她出去
Ah, come on, Mako!
拜托 马可
I kinda promised her she could stay,
你看 我貌似答应她可以留下来了
but, man, I got a good feeling.
不过我感觉
There's something special about her, I know it.
她有点特别 我知道的
I know it. Come here, I want you to meet my brother, Mako.
过来 见见我哥哥 马可
Mako?
马可
Wow, I heard you play on the radio.
我在收音机里听过你比赛
Come on, Bolin we're up.
快走 博林 到我们了
Or I could meet him later.
看来待会儿再见他吧
Yeah. Sorry about that.
抱歉啊
My brother gets real focused before a match.
我哥比赛之前总是非常专注
Well, I gotta go.
好了 我要上了
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Not that I'll need it.
不过我倒是用不着运气
Good luck!
祝你好运
Knock 'em out!
干掉他们
Introducing the Fire Ferrets!
隆重介绍 火貂队
Ahhhh!! I love you, Bolin.
我爱你博林
The rookie Ferrets came out of nowhere
新秀火貂队初来乍到
and have made it further than anyone expected this season.
这个赛季却走的比所有人预计的都远
But tonight they face their toughest test yet, folks.
但是听众们 今晚他们要面对至今遇到过的最强敌手
And they're off.
比赛开始
The two teams waste no time
双方队伍都毫不迟疑
trying to blast each other out of zone 1.
试图将对方打出第一区
Hasook is the first to feel the heat of the Tigerdilloes.
哈苏首当其冲受到了犰狳虎队的火热猛攻
He tries to return the favor, but they're too fast for him.
他试图还以颜色但对方动作太快了
While Mako showcases his trademark cool under fire style.
同时马可展现了他标志性的防守架势
And the Tigerdilloes score with a walloping one-two combo.
犰狳虎队一击漂亮的连击拔得头筹
Can their teammate hold on to their zone 1 territory?
他们的队友能守住第一区的战果吗
Guess not.
看来不行
Mako's over the line.
马可也越线了
The Tigerdilloes get the green line and advance into Ferret territory.
犰狳虎队点亮了绿灯进入火貂的地盘
Come on, Ferrets!
火貂加油
Look's like Hasook's in trouble.
看来哈苏遇到麻烦了
He's in zone 3 teetering over the drink.
他被打进了第三区赛场边缘
And Hasook takes a dip.
哈苏被打下去了
He'll be back for round two.
他要到第二回合才能登场
Assuming the fabulous bending brothers
前提是这对兄弟
can hold their ground until he next round.
能坚守阵地直到下一回合
Round 1 goes to the Golden Temple Tigerdilloes!
第一回合 金色神庙的犰狳虎队胜
Come on, Hasook, get your act together!
快点 哈苏 调整好状态
The Fire Ferrets are knocked into zone 2, and the Tigerdilloes advance.
火貂被逼退到第二区 而犰狳虎穷追猛打
The Fire Ferrets sinch the round in the closing seconds.
火貂在关键时刻扳回一城
That's one a piece.
现在一比一♥平♥
Still anyone's match as we go into the third and final round.
双方势均力敌 比赛进入最后一回合
Hasook stumbles
哈苏失去平衡了
and now he tumbles right into his teammate.
现在他一头扎在自己队友身上
He and Bolin better untangle quick if they don't want to--
他和博林最好赶快起来 不然他们...
Oh, too late!
太迟了
Oh, no!
哦 不
It's all up to Mako now,
现在只剩马可了
he's bobbing and weaving. He's weaving and bobbing,
他左躲右闪 左闪右躲
but he's not hitting back!
但他没有还击
If he's knocked out, the Ferrets' fabulous season is over.
如果他被击倒 火貂本赛季的比赛就结束了
He is dancing on the edge of the ring
他在赛场边缘来回舞动
withstanding the three on one barrage.
在三对一的夹攻中艰难求生
It seems his plan is to let the Tigerdilloes punch themselves out.
看来他的计划是让犰狳虎体力透♥支♥
And his plan is working.
他的计划成功了
Han is in the pool!
韩被打下了水池
They've got nothing left in the tank, and Mako's on the offensive!
他们体力不足而马可正在猛烈进攻
It's two on one...
现在二对一
Scratch that, it's one on one.
不对 是一对一了
And it's an Earth and Fire slugfest!
这是土与火的终极对决
There's so much smoke and dust from the fire
赛场上到处都是灰尘烟雾
I can't even see where the Fire Ferret is.
我甚至看不清火貂在哪里
It's a knock out!
击倒
What a win they had a hat trick, folks!
好一个帽子戏法胜利 听众们
Mako pulls off the upset
马可带领火貂
of the season winning the match for the Fire Ferrets!
赢得了本赛季最精彩的一次大逆转
Yes!
赞
One more win and we're in the championship tournament!
再赢一场我们就能进冠军杯赛了
So, what'd ya think, Korra?
你感觉怎样 科拉
Bolin's got some moves, huh?
博林有一手吧
What did I think? What did I think?
我感觉怎样 我感觉怎样
That was amazing!
那简直太帅了
You did more harm than good out there.
你没帮上忙还尽添乱
You almost cost us the match.
差点就害我们输了
We won, didn't we?
我们赢了 不是吗
Barely. Get off my case, pal.
险胜 别念个没完 哥们儿
Useless.
没用
You guys were incredible out there.
你们刚才太厉害了
Especially you, Mr. Hatrick.
尤其是你 帽子戏法先生
Oh, you're still here...
你还在这儿啊
Oh, you're still a jerk...
你还是个混♥蛋♥啊
Anyway,
不管啦
I've been immersed in bending my whole life,
我一辈子都在练御术
but I never learned to move like that.
却从没学过那种动作
It's like there's a whole new style here.
好像这里有套全新的架势
Think you could show me a few tricks?
你觉得你能教我几招不
Absolutely!
当然可以
Right now?
现在
Come on, Bolin.
得了吧 博林
Just ignore him.
无视他就好
Yeah, I could show you the basics.
行啊 我能教你些基础的
I'm just not sure
就是不太清楚
how my Earthbending would translate to your Waterbending,
我用御土术教你御水术效果怎样
but we'll figure it out.
不过总有办法的
Won't be a problem, I'm actually an Earthbender.
不用担心 我其实是御土师
I'm sorry! No, no, I didn't mean to assume--
抱歉 不不 我不是以貌取人
I was just figuring, with your Water Tribe get up,
但你看 我只是想啊 你穿着水善部落的衣服
that you are a Water Tribe gal.
所以你应该是水善部落的少女
No, you're right. I'm a Waterbender
没错 你说的对 我是御水师
and a Firebender.
也是御火师
Hmm... hhmm. I'm very confused right now.
嗯 嗯 我现在很凌乱了
You're the Avatar,
你是降世神通
and I'm an idiot.
而我是个白♥痴♥
Both are true.
两样都对
No way... The Avatar!
不是吧 降世神通
Alright. Let's see what you got.
好啦 我们瞧瞧你的能耐
That was great!
真不错啊
Good power!
力道好强
But in a real match you'd be a sitting turtleduck.
但是在真的比赛里 就是跟乌龟鸭一样的靶子
Not so upright and flatfooted.
不要扎马步
Stay light on your toes up until the moment
脚尖点地 直到你准备
when you need to dig in and strike.
深入进攻
Then--
就...
Okay, let me try it again.
好 我再试一次
Wow! Nice adjustment.
调整的真好
You're a natural at this!
你天生是这块料
Not bad.
不错
What's it take to impress this guy?
要怎样这家伙才会满意啊
What? I said not bad.
怎么了 我说不错啊
You know what, it's getting late.
知道吗 很晚了
I think I'm gonna turn in. You kids have fun.
我想我该睡觉了 你们俩慢慢玩
Nice to meet you, Avatar Korra.
见到你很高兴 神通科拉
Yeah, real pleasure.
对啊 真心很愉快
See you upstairs, bro.
楼上见 老弟
Upstairs? You guys live here?
楼上 你们俩住这儿
Yeah, in the attic.
对啊 就阁楼上
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表