剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
getting a little "help" from the Refs?
得到了裁判"帮忙"的情况下
It's all down to this final round!
一切都将在这最后一回合揭晓
Mako is leaving it all in the ring,
马可在场上全力以赴
but it looks like Tahno and Ming are up to more shenanigans!
不过塔诺和明貌似又要耍花招
Oh, this has gone too far! That water had rocks in it!
哦 实在是太过分了 水柱里混有石头
Knockout!
击倒
Oh, come on! Those were illegal headshots!
哦 搞什么 他们犯规了
Open your eyes, Ref!
睁眼看看啊 裁判
Well folks, it's a controversial call,
观众朋友们 虽然结果很有争议
but the Wolf Bats notch a nasty knockout to win the match!
不过狼蝠队凭借阴招击倒对手赢得了比赛
For the fourth year in a row they'll be crowned
这是他们连续第四年
Tournament Champions!
问鼎联赛冠军
I barely broke a sweat.
不费吹灰之力嘛
Anybody else wanna scrap with the champs?
还有谁想跟冠军叫板呀
Look out!
小心
What...?
什么
Folks, there is some sort of electrical disturbance in the stands.
观众朋友们 看台上发生了电击骚乱
Metal bender cops are dropping like bumble flies!
御金警队像苍蝇一样纷纷摔落
There appear to be masked members of the audience
貌似观众席上出现一些面具人
wielding strange devices on their hands.
正在使用手上的奇怪装置
One of them is in the booth with me right now, folks.
现在有个面具人进到了直播室 听众们
He is leveling one of those glove devices at me now,
他现在正用那种奇怪的手套对着我
and I believe he is about to electrocute me.
相信他很快就会把我电晕
I am currently wetting my pants.
我现在已经吓尿裤子了
What's going on here, Ref? I don't know!
这是怎么回事 裁判 不知道
All right, you want a piece of the Wolf Bats?
好吧 你们想尝尝狼蝠的滋味
Here it comes!
接招吧
Wait, please don't do this!
等等 请你不要这样
I'll give you the championship pot!
我把冠军奖杯送给你
I'll give you everything.
什么我都给你
Just please don't take my bending!
求你不要废掉我的御术
I believe I have your attention,
相信你们已经注意到我了
benders of Republic City.
共和城的御术师们
So once again the Wolf Bats are your pro bending champions.
看来狼蝠队又得了你们的职业御术冠军
It seems fitting that you celebrate three bullies
你们大肆庆祝这三个恶霸靠作弊得来的胜利
who cheated their way to victory.
真是应情应景
Because every day you threaten and abuse
因为你们每天都威胁和欺辱
your fellow non-bending citizens,
那些普通市民
just like the Wolf Bats did to their opponents tonight.
就像狼蝠队今晚对待他们的对手一样
Those men were supposedly the best in the bending world.
这几个人号♥称是御术界的顶尖高手
And yet it only took a few moments for me
然而我是只花几秒就净化了
to cleanse them of their impurity.
他们的不洁之身
Let this be a warning to all of you benders out there--
这就是给你们所有御术师的警告
If any of you stand in my way,
如若你们胆敢阻碍我
you will meet the same fate.
就会落得同样下场
Now, to my followers.
现在 我的追随者们
For years, the Equalists have been forced to hide in the shadows.
多年以来 平等党成员都被迫躲在暗处
But now, we have the numbers and the strength
但是现在 我们已有足够多的人手和力量
to create a new Republic City.
来创建新的共和城
I'm happy to tell you that the time for...
我很高兴地告诉你们 御术的时代...
How are we gonna get out of here?
我们要怎么逃走
Pabu! Listen up, buddy.
帕布 听着 兄弟
Stop fooling around!
别瞎闹了
I'm not. I'm trying to save us!
我没有 我在想救大家
See? Pabu's not just a one-trick poodle pony.
看见了吧 帕布可不是只会一招的宠物
For centuries, benders have possessed
几个世纪以来 御术师们一直享有
an unnatural advantage over ordinary people.
普通人所没有的反自然优势
But thankfully modern technology has provided us
幸亏现代科技提供我们一种方法
with a way to even out the playing field.
使得大家享受公平
Now anyone can hold the power of a chi-blocker in their hand.
现在 每个人都可以轻易掌握截气术的力量
My followers and I will not rest
我和我的追随者们将会继续努力
until the entire city achieves equality.
直到平等遍布整座城市
And once that goal is achieved,
这个目标一旦达成
we will equalize the rest of the world.
我们就会继续为整个世界带来平等
The Revolution has begun!
天启已经开始
Tenzin!
丹增
It's okay, Pabu, just a little explosion!
没事的帕布 小小的爆♥炸♥而已
Keep chewing. You're almost through it!
继续咬 就快咬断了
Yes! Great job, buddy!
太棒了 干得漂亮 哥们
I'm going after Amon! Be careful!
我去追阿蒙 多加小心
You alright? I'm fine. Thanks to you.
还好吗 还好 多亏了你
Don't mention it, kid.
无足挂齿
Looks like we lost this one.
看来今天是抓不到他了
I'm so glad you're okay. Me, too.
真高兴你没事 我也是
I can't believe Amon did this.
难以相信阿蒙做出此举
I played right into his hand.
我正中了他的下怀
He played us all.
他耍了我们所有人
Republic city is at war.
共和城开战在即
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表