剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
It's time for you to go.
你该走了
Very well.
好吧
But I'm not giving up on you just yet.
不过 我是不会轻言放弃的
You'll be hearing from me soon.
很快你就会收到我的消息
It has been a pleasure, Avatar Korra.
见到你甚是荣幸 神通科拉
Bye-bye, ponytail man!
拜拜 马尾辫叔叔
Ah, welcome to Kwong's Cuisine, Master Mako.
欢迎光临邝氏酒店 马可少爷
Uh... Master?
少爷
The scarf stays.
围巾留下
As you wish, sir.
如您所愿 先生
This way, please.
请这边走
I am such a big pro-bending fan.
我是职业御术赛的铁杆粉丝
I caught all of your matches this season.
你们这个赛季的所有比赛我都看过
All of them? Wow.
都看过啊 哇
Honestly, there were a few I wish you hadn't seen.
说实话 有那么几场我希望你没看过
Oh, don't be ridiculous. You're amazing.
说什么傻话 你那么出色
I can't wait to see you play in the tournament.
我迫不及待地想要看看你在联赛的表现
Yeah, well... uh... Maybe next year.
那个嘛 还是明年再说吧
What do you mean? You made it in.
这话什么意思 你打进联赛了啊
It just isn't in the cards for us right now.
只是现在看来我们不太可能出赛了
Tell me, what's the problem?
告诉我 你有什么难处
We don't have the cash to ante up for the championship pot.
我们没钱报名参加冠军杯赛
So... it looks like we're out of the running.
所以 估计我们是没戏了
That's not fair.
这不公平
Pardon me, Miss Sato. Your main course.
打扰了 佐藤小姐 二位的主菜
Miss Sato?
佐藤小姐
You wouldn't happen to be related to Hiroshi Sato,
你该不会刚巧跟佐藤汽车的发明者
creator of the Sato Mobile?
佐藤浩史有关系吧
Yap, he's my dad.
没错 他是我爹爹
Get out of town!
开什么玩笑
I'm serious. You want to meet him?
是真的 你想见他吗
Meet the most successful captain of industry in all of Republic City?
见全共和城内最成功的工业大亨
Yeah, I'll take you up on that.
好啊 当然愿意
Hello, fellow teammate!
你好啊 队友
Hey, Bolin.
你好 博林
Missed you at practice this week.
这周你没来训练啊
Yeah, sorry about that.
对 抱歉
Aw, it's all right.
没事啦
We're probably out of the tournament anyway,
反正我们估计也没法参加联赛了
unless some money miraculously drops out of the sky by tomorrow.
除非明天之前 天上能掉下来一堆钱
Anyway, reason I came by was to give you this.
算啦 我过来是给你送这个的
Wow, thanks.
哇 谢谢
What's this for?
为什么送我这个
Uh... oh, I can't remember now.
呃 哦 我记不得了
Oh, yeah, now I remember.
哦 对 我想起来了
You saved me from Amon.
你把我从阿蒙手里救了出来
Oh, that? It was no big deal.
哦 那个啊 没什么大不了的
"No big deal"? Are you serious?
没什么大不了 你认真的吗
I was totally freaking out when he was coming at me
当他靠近时我都快要吓尿了
with his creepy mask, all,
戴着那张诡异面具 说什么
"I will take away your bending forever."
我要彻底废掉你的御术
I mean, that is scary stuff.
我是说 那真的很吓人
I still can't sleep well.
我到现在还睡不踏实呢
Delivery for Avatar Korra.
给神通科拉的快递
Tarrlok sends his compliments
塔洛克致以问候
and urges you to reconsider his offer.
并恳请您重新考虑他的请求
Tell him I haven't changed my mind.
告诉他我还没改主意
Who's this "Tarrlok" guy?
这个塔洛克是谁啊
Is he bothering you?
他是不是在骚扰你
Huh? Cause I could have a word with him.
哼 那我得跟他好好谈谈了
Heh. No, it's not like that.
呵 不 不是你想的那样
He's just some old guy who works with Tenzin on the council.
他就是个糟老头 跟丹增一样是议员
Oh, good, good, that sounds better.
哦 好 好 听起来好多了
I like that better.
我放心多了
What do you think of my little operation here?
我这小小工厂 你看如何
It's... very impressive, Mr. Sato.
令人 叹为观止 佐藤先生
Please, call me Hiroshi.
叫我浩史就行
So, I understand you're dirt-poor.
我知道你现在一穷二白
Young man, it is nothing to be ashamed of.
小伙子 不必感到羞愧
I, too, came from humble beginnings.
想当初 我的出身也很卑微
Why, when I was your age,
说起来 我像你这么大的时候
I was a mere shoe-shiner,
还在给人擦皮鞋
and all I had to my name was an idea...
我拥有的 只是一个构思
The Sato Mobile.
佐藤汽车
Now, I was fortunate enough
后来 我很幸运
to meet someone who believed in me and my work ethic.
遇到一个赏识我和我工作能力的人
He gave me the money I needed
他给了我一笔钱
to get my idea off the ground.
我的构思终于变成了现实
And I built the entire Future Industries Empire
由此我建立起了整个未来实业帝国
from that one selfless loan.
这都要感谢那笔无私的贷款
Dad, stop bragging.
爹爹 别吹了
Just tell Mako the good news.
快把好消息告诉马可吧
What good news?
什么好消息
Well, my daughter passionately told me
我宝贝女儿难掩兴奋地跟我说起
all about your hard-earned success in the pro-bending arena.
你在职业御术竞技场辛苦争得的成功
And about your team's current financial stumbling block.
还有你们队伍目前的 财政困境
Now I'd hate to see you lose your chance at winning the championship
我可不想看到你们因为缺少几个钱
just because you're short of a few yuans.
而丧失夺冠资格
That's why I'm going to sponsor the Fire Ferrets in the tournament!
所以我要赞助火貂队参加御术联赛
Are you serious?
此话当真
He's serious.
当然当真
My dad's going to cover your ante for the championship pot.
到时你们的报名费全由我爹爹出
That-- That is good news!
那 那真是个好消息
There's just one catch.
只有一个条件
You all have to wear the Future Industries' logo on your uniforms.
你们的队服都必须印上"未来实业"的商标
I'll tattoo it on my chest if you want, sir.
你就是想在纹在我胸口都行啊 先生
Thank you both so much.
太谢谢你们两位了
I promise, the Fire Ferrets will make the most of this opportunity.
我保证 火貂队会好好利用这次机会的
Out of the way, daddy!
爸爸快闪开
We're driving here!
我们要开过来了
I see Tarrlok's gifts are getting more and more extravagant.
我发现塔洛克送来的礼物越来越奢侈了
Yeah, that guy doesn't know how to take "No" for an answer.
对啊 那家伙就是无法接受别人的拒绝
Korra, are you... doing all right?
科拉 你 还好吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
好啊 我很好
Why don't you take a break?
过来休息下吧
I'm glad you turned down Tarrlok,
我很高兴你回绝了塔洛克
but I just wanted to make sure
可是我想确认一下
your decision was for the right reason.
你拒绝他的理由是否正确
I'm just really focused on my air bending right now, is all.
我现在只想专心修♥炼♥御气术 就这样
Right.
对
That's... what you said.
你是 这么说的
You know, it's okay to be scared.
知道吗 害怕也没什么不好
The whole city is frightened by what's been going on.
现在整座城都人心惶惶
The important thing is to talk about our fears,
最重要的是能够坦然面对自己的恐惧
because if we don't,
因为如若不然
they can throw us out of balance.
它可能会导致我们内心失去平衡
I'm always here for you if you want to talk.
你要是想谈谈的话 就来找我吧
Avatar Korra, I have something for you.
神通科拉 我有些东西给你
It doesn't matter how many gifts Tarrlok sends.
塔洛克送多少礼物都没有用
I'm not joining his Task Force!
我绝不参加他的特战队
It's not a gift.
这次不是礼物
It's an invitation.
是封邀请函
To what?
什么邀请
Tarrlok is throwing a gala in your honor.
塔洛克正在为你举办庆功会
All of Republic City's movers and shakers will be there.
共和城内所有的权贵人物都会出席
The councilman humbly requests your attendance.
议员正恭候您的大驾
I can't believe this is all for me.
真不敢相信这些都是为我办的
I'm not sure what Tarrlok's plotting,
我不知道塔洛克在玩什么花样
but keep your guard up.
你可要提高警惕
It's not like him to throw a party just for the fun of it.
开宴会找乐子可不是他的风格
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表