剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Korra,
科拉
this is not a mission you should be handling alone.
这个任务不该由你独♥立♥承担
She won't be.
她不用
I'm going with you.
我跟你一起去
You don't have to do that.
你没必要这么做
Yes,
不
I do.
我有
My grandfather would respect the avatar's instinct.
我外公会尊重神通的直觉
So will I.
我也会
Love you, little bro.
爱你 小弟
Love you back, big bro.
也爱你 老哥
Korra, amon is a nasty dude.
科拉 阿蒙是个下三滥
Be careful.
多加小心
I will.
我会的
Good luck.
祝你好运
If you're going into the mountains you should bring naga.
你们要进山最好带上纳咖
Take good care of bolin for me.
帮我照顾好博林
Asami.
麻美
I'm sorry things got so messed up between us
很抱歉我们俩之间闹得那么僵
but whatever happens today
但不管今天发生什么
I want you to know how much I care about you.
我都想让你知道 我有多挂念你
I care about you too.
我也挂念你
Good fortune and success to you,
祝你们马到成功
valiant heroes!
英雄威武!
There's amon!
阿蒙在那儿!
We need to get into the temple.
我们得混进气和庙
Then, when he returns...
然后 等他回来...
We ambush him.
我们就伏击他
What are you two doing here?
你们俩在这儿干什么?
Uh we were just transferred.
呃 我们刚调动过来
Well, you're getting transferred again.
那你们现在又被调动了
Amon wants extra security at the arena today.
阿蒙希望加强今天竞技场的警卫
The arena?
竞技场?
For what?
为什么?
The rally.
为了集♥会♥
You should have been briefed about this.
你们应该接到过通知
We'll be there, sir!
我们这就去 长官!
I know another way in.
我知道另外的路进去
Let's hide in the attic.
我们躲到阁楼去
Uh, we're not alone up here.
呃 上头还有其他人呢
Tarrlok?
塔洛克?
I don't suppose you're here to rescue me?
我猜你们不是来救我的?
We had no idea you were here.
我们不知道你在这儿
Are there other prisoners on the island?
岛上还有其他囚犯吗?
No, I'm the only one.
没 只有我
And what makes you so special?
那为什么专门把你关这儿?
I'm amon's brother.
我是阿蒙的弟弟
Amon is from the northern water tribe.
阿蒙是北水善部落的人
He is a waterbender and a bloodbender just like I was.
他跟我一样也是御水师和御血师
What?!
什么?!
Did you know this all along?
你一直都知道?
No, not until after he captured me.
不 他抓住我之后才知道的
How did your brother end up becoming amon?
你哥哥怎么会变成阿蒙的?
It all began with my father, yakone...
一切都由我父亲崖昆开始...
With the help of his former gang
在他的旧部下的帮助下
he escaped prison and underwent surgery to change his appearance.
他成功越狱并且通过手术改变了容貌
He assumed a new identity and settled down in the northern water tribe.
他假冒一个新身份在北水善部落安顿了下来
That's where he met my mother a warm, caring woman.
在那儿他遇到了我的母亲 一个温柔热心的女人
Before long, they started a family together.
没多久他们就组建了家庭
Amon was the firstborn under the name noatak.
阿蒙先出生 取名叫做诺塔克
I was born three years later.
我在三年后出生
Noatak was a good-natured kid always looking out for me.
诺塔克天性善良总是照顾着我
Those were the good years
那时还是好日子
before my brother and I discovered we were waterbenders.
直到我和我哥发现自己是御水师
At first, we were excited by our new abilities
起初 我们对自己的新能力很兴奋
but our training brought out a different side of my father.
但我们的训练引出了我父亲的另一面
Tarrlok!
塔洛克!
You better shape up or you'll be out here
你最好赶紧弄好 不然就一个人
in the cold all night until you get it right.
站在这寒夜里直到练对
I'm trying, but...
我在努力 可是...
Try harder!
那就更努力点!
Your brother was never this sloppy.
你哥哥从来不像你这样软弱
Dad, he'll get it.
父亲 他会练好的
He just needs time.
他只是需要多些时间
Don't talk back to me, son.
别跟我顶嘴 儿子
Ever!
永远别!
Even back then my brother wanted everyone to be treated fairly and equally.
即时是那个时候 我哥哥都希望每个人得到平等的对待
When I was seven
当我7岁的时候
my father took me and noatak on a hunting trip far away from our home.
父亲带着我和诺塔克出远门打猎
He told us his true identity was yakone
他告诉我们他的真实身份是崖昆
republic city's most notorious crime boss
共和城最臭名昭著的黑帮老大
and that he was once a bloodbender of rare skill.
并且曾经是天赋异禀的御血师
What's bloodbending?
什么是御血术?
The most powerful and feared form of bending in the world.
世界上最强大最可怕的御术
It was declared illegal thanks to that coward, katara.
卡塔拉那个懦夫宣布其违法
Our family has the strongest line of bloodbenders in history.
我们家族拥有史上最强的御血术血统
You boys have this power inside of you
你们俩体内也蕴藏着这种能力
and I will teach you to master it.
我将教会你们如何掌握它
What happened to your bending, dad?
你的御术怎么没了 父亲
The avatar stole it from me.
神通从我这儿偷走了它
That's why I brought you out here to learn your destiny.
为此我才把你们带到这儿告诉你们原委
You two will become bloodbenders of the highest order.
你们两个将变成最强的御血师
When the time is right you will claim republic city...
当时机成熟 你们将夺回共和城...
And you will destroy the avatar.
毁了降世神通
You must avenge me.
你们一定要为我报仇
That is your purpose in life.
这将是你们毕生的目的
The good days were behind us.
我们的好日子结束了
Every full moon our father took us on another supposed "hunting"
每次满月的时候父亲都带我们出去"打猎"
trip where he secretly trained us in bloodbending.
而实际上他偷偷的训练我们御血术
We kept the truth from our mother.
我们都瞒着母亲
Stop! You're hurting it!
住手! 你伤到他了!
Toughen up, tarrlok.
给我坚强点 塔拉克
You'll need a thicker skin for this.
你需要变得更冷血
Very good, son.
很好 儿子
Very good.
非常好
A few years later my father taught us to bloodbend anytime
几年之后他教我们随时使用御血术
without the need of the full moon.
不再受满月的限制
We practiced constantly and I hated every minute of it.
我们经常练习 而我恨透了每时每刻
I had no stomach for manipulating helpless animals.
我不忍♥心操纵那些无辜的动物
My brother, however
然而我哥哥
seemed to revel in his newfound power.
似乎陶醉于他的新能力之中
He was a prodigy mastering my father's
他在14岁的时候就天才般的
psychic bloodbending technique by the time he was 14.
精通了父亲超凡的御血术技巧
That's the way it's done.
这样就对了
That's what you need to strive for.
这样就是你的努力目标
Even though noatak was my father's favorite
虽然诺塔克是我父亲的最爱
it wasn't any easier for him.
但他心中也不并不好过
He carried the burden of all yakone's expectations and demands.
他担负着崖昆所有的野心和需求
Something changed in noatak over the years.
在那几年里诺塔克变了
The loving brother I once knew became cold and detached.
我曾经敬爱的哥哥变得孤僻而冷酷
Our father pushed us to extremes
我们的父亲把我们逼向极端
and one day he made us bloodbend each other.
终于有一天 他逼我们互相使用御血术
Noatak, go.
诺塔克 开始
Excellent.
非常好
Tarrlok! Your turn.
塔拉克! 该你了
No, I won't do it.
不 我不会做的
Bloodbend your brother tarrlok!
快点对你哥哥用御血术! 塔拉克!
That felt awful!
那样感觉太糟糕了!
I don't want to do that to anyone!
我再也不想那样做了!
I never want to bloodbend again!
我再也不要使用御血术了!
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表