剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
But they were some thugs threatening a helpless shopkeeper, and I...
但当时有几个流氓欺负店老板 我只是...
Can it! You should have called the police and stayed out of the way.
少废话 你该报♥警♥然后少管闲事
But I couldn't just sit by and do nothing.
但我不能袖手旁观啊
It's my duty to help people.
帮助别人是我的责任
See, I'm the Avatar.
你看 我是降世神通
Oh, I am well aware of who you are.
哦 我很清楚你是谁
And your Avatar title might impress some people
还有你的"神通"头衔或许能唬住别人
but not me.
但我不吃这套
All right, fine.
好吧 行
Then I want to talk to whoever's in charge.
我要跟这里的负责人谈
You're talking to her.
你面前就是
I'm Chief Bei Fong.
我是北方警长
Wait... Bei Fong?
等等 北方
Lin Bei Fong?
北方琳
You're Toph's daughter!
你是拓芙的女儿
What of it? Well then why are you treating me like a criminal?
那又怎样 那你干嘛还把我当个犯人
Avatar Aang and your mother were friends,
神通安昂和你母亲是好朋友
they saved the world together.
他们一起拯救了世界呢
That's ancient history.
那是老黄历了
And it's got diddlysquat to do with the mess you're in right now.
而且跟你现在弄出的烂摊子一毛钱关系都没有
You can't just waltz in here
你不能就这么随便跳出来
and dole out vigilante justice like you own the place.
滥用私刑 好像你是管事的一样
Chief, Councilman Tenzin is here.
警长 丹增议员来了
Let him in.
让他进来
Tenzin... Sorry,
丹增 抱歉
I got a little side tracked on my way to see you...
我在来见你的路上走岔了道
Lin, you are looking radiant as usual.
琳 你还是跟往常一样精神
Cut the garbage, Tenzin.
废话少说 丹增
Why is the Avatar in Republic City?
神通怎么会来共和城
I thought you were supposed to
我以为应该
be moving down to the South Pole to train her.
是你搬去南极训练她
My relocation has been delayed.
我的行程已经推迟了
The Avatar, on the other hand,
至于神通
will be heading back to the South Pole immediately
马上就会回南极去
where she will stay put. But
并且留在那里 但...
If you would be so kind as to drop the charges against Korra,
如果你能好心撤销对科拉的起诉
I will take full responsibility for today's events
我愿意承担今天所有不愉快事件的责任
and cover all the damages.
并赔偿所有损失
Fine, get her out of my city.
好吧 把她弄出我的城市
Always a pleasure, Lin.
乐于效劳 琳
Let's go, Korra.
我们走 科拉
Tenzin, please,
丹增 求你了
don't send me back home.
别送我回家
You blatantly disobeyed my wishes and the order of the White Lotus.
你公然违背我和白莲教的命令
Katara agreed with me that I should come.
卡塔拉同意我来的
She said my destiny is in Republic City.
她说我的使命在共和城
Don't bring my mother into this!
别拿我母亲来压我
Look, I can't wait any longer to finish my training.
你看 我等不及完成我的训练了
Being cooped up and hidden away from the world
关起来与世隔绝
isn't helping me become a better Avatar.
并不能帮我当好神通
I saw a lot of the city today,
我今天看到这城市里很多事
and it's totally out of whack.
它整个都失控了
I understand now why you need to stay,
我现在明白为什么你不能走了
Republic City does need you,
共和城确实需要你
but it needs me too.
但是它也需要我
You...
你...
Is this your polar bear-dog, miss?
这是你的极地狗熊吗 小姐
Korra!
科拉
Are you coming to live with us on the island?
你来岛上跟我们一起住了吗
No, I'm sorry, Ikki.
不 我很抱歉 忆琪
I have to go home now.
我现在必须回家了
Wait.
等等
I have done my best to guide Republic City
我已经尽我所能带领共和城
towards the dream my father had for it.
走向我父亲为它描绘的前景
But you're right, it has fallen out of balance since he passed.
但你说的对 自他去世之后平衡就被打破了
I thought I should put off your training in order to uphold his legacy.
我以为我该放下你的训练来保住他的遗志
But you are his legacy.
但你就是他的遗志
You may stay and train airbending here with me.
你可以留在这里跟随我学习御气术
Republic City needs its Avatar once again.
共和城需要它的神通再次降临
Yes! Thank you! You're the best!
赞 谢谢你 你是最好的啦
Hello...
喂?
I'm Korra,
我是科拉
your new Avatar.
新的降世神通
Does this mean you've moved to Republic City?
你搬到共和城来了吗
Were you trying to send a message to the Triads yesterday?
你昨天是不是向三合会宣战了
Will you be fighting crime or the anti-bending revolution or both?
你是要打击犯罪 还是对抗反御术革命 还是两者都要
Will you be working with Chief Bei Fong and the police?
你会和北方警长以及警方合作吗
Uhh... Yes, I am definitely here to stay.
呃 是的 我肯定是要住下来
but honestly... I don't exactly have a plan yet...
但说实话我 我其实还没啥计划
See, I'm still in training, but...
我还在训练中 但是...
Look, all I know is Avatar Aang meant for this city
我只知道神通安昂希望这座城市
to be the center of peace and balance in the world.
成为世界和平与平衡的中心
And I believe we can make his dream a reality.
我相信我们能够实现他的梦想
I look forward to serving you!
我很期待为你们效劳
I'm so happy to be here!
我真开心能来这里
Thank you, Republic City!
谢谢你 共和城
All right, that's all the questions the Av--
好了 以上就是降世...
Amon, how do you want to handle this?
亚们 你打算怎么解决这事
So, the Avatar has arrived early.
看来 降世神通来早了
It looks like we'll have to accelerate our plans.
看来我们的计划得加速了
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表