剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
We'll get through this mess.
我们会挺过去的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Me, too.
我也是
Girls. Seriously.
女人啊 真是的
What an unbelievable effort here by Korra.
科拉这边的表现真令人难以置信
She's dodging every element the Wasps throw at her.
她正躲避鹰蜂队发起的每一次进攻
The Avatar finally gains some ground,
神通总算扳回了几成
but with only ten seconds remaining,
但比赛时间只剩下十秒钟
it might be too little too late.
也许一切都太晚太迟了
It's the big kabosh!
结局出现大逆转
What an knockout!
好一个击倒
Yes, we did it!
赞 我们赢了
It didn't seem possible, folks,
这简直难以置信 朋友们
but the Fire Ferrets are headed to the finals.
但火貂队终于挺进了决赛
Shoulder, shoulder.
肩膀 肩膀
Sorry.
抱歉
That was pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen.
这是我人生见闻中最酷的事
Thanks for not giving up on us.
谢谢你没有放弃我们
We never would've made it this far without you.
要是没有你 我们不可能走到这么远
I owe you. Big time.
我欠你 大人情
You're welcome.
客气什么
So... I know things are confusing right now,
那 我知道现在情况有点复杂
but I hope we can still be friends.
但我希望我们还是朋友
Definitely.
当然
You boys smell something in here?
你们有没有闻到什么味
Wait, I know what that is.
等等 我知道了
Yeah, that's the scent of losers.
一股子败类的味道
I hope we see you in the finals.
我希望咱们在决赛里见面
Then we'll see who the losers really are.
到时候我们就知道谁才是真的败类
Yeah. I'm peeing my pants over here.
对啊 我都快要吓尿了啦
And now, the defending champs, the White Falls Wolf-bats!
现在有请卫冕冠军 闪耀瀑布 狼蝠队
Great job.
干得漂亮
What a comeback, Korra.
好一个漂亮的反击 科拉
I've never seen a hat trick like that.
我从没见过那样的帽子戏法
Thanks, but if it hadn't been for you and your father,
谢谢你 但要不是你和你父亲
we wouldn't have had the chance to play.
我们就不会有这次比赛的机会
So thank you.
真的很感谢你们
Uh, if everyone's done with the little thank-you party,
呃 要是大家感谢会开完了的话
need some medical attention over here.
这里还有个伤员呢
Ooh, let me help.
哦 我来帮你
Haven't you hurt me enough, woman?
你伤我伤得还不够吗 姑娘
Relax, I'm a healer.
放松 我会疗伤
I learned from Katara, the best there is.
我是跟卡塔拉学的 最强御水师
No, no, no, ohhh...
不不不 哦
That's the stuff.
确实有一套
Bolin, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.
博林 很抱歉我伤了你的心
I didn't mean to let things get so out of hand.
我不是有意让事情这么失控的
Ah, I'll be all right.
啊 我会没事的
But we had fun together, didn't we?
不过我们在一起很开心 是不是
I had a great time, honestly.
说实话 我真的很开心
You are one of a kind, Bolin.
你是独一无二的 博林
Please, go on. I enjoy praise.
别停 继续 我喜欢听表扬话
Your winners...
胜出的是...
the Wolf-bats!
狼蝠队
What? How is it over already?
什么 这就结束了
With a brutal Round One knockout,
第一回合就凶残的击倒对手
the defending champs secure their spot in the finals.
卫冕冠军确保了他们的决赛席位
I hope the Ferrets know a good doctor,
我希望火貂队认识医术高明的医生
because they're gonna need one!
因为他们会用得着的
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表