剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
That's a bold accusation.
这项指控很大胆
But what proof do you have?
你有什么证据
Well, I don't exactly have proof,
其实 也没什么证据
but I know what I heard.
可是我听得清清楚楚
Sato's up to something.
佐藤正在谋划什么事
He does have the means.
他确实既有能力
And he has a motive.
也有动机
That's right.
没错
A motive? What is it?
动机 什么动机
Twelve years ago, the Agni Kai Triad robbed Sato's mansion.
十二年前 火神会洗劫了佐藤的宅邸
A fire-bender killed Sato's wife during the break-in.
冲突中一个御火师杀死了佐藤的妻子
That's terrible.
太惨了
It was tragic.
那是一场悲剧
It's possible he's been harboring anti-bending sentiment all this time.
有可能他一直隐藏着反御术的情绪
Maybe we should look at Mr. Sato a little more closely.
或许我们应该更仔细观察一下佐藤先生
What's going on?
怎么回事
Why are they asking Hiroshi more questions?
为什么他们又来找浩史问话
I overheard him on the phone yesterday.
我昨天有偷听到他打电♥话♥
Asami, I don't know how to tell you this,
麻美 我不知道该怎么跟你说
but I think your father might be involved with the Equalists.
我觉得你父亲跟平等党有些瓜葛
What?!
什么
I don't believe this.
我不相信
You spied on Hiroshi?
你在监视浩史
What's your problem?
你什么毛病啊
Mr. Sato, we just have a few follow-up questions for you.
佐藤先生 我们还有几个后续问题要问
My father is innocent.
我父亲是清白的
Just because we're not benders
不能因为我们不是御术师
doesn't mean we support those awful Equalists.
就说我们支持那些可恶的平等党
Equalists?
平等党
Is that what this is about?
你们是要问这件事吗
I can assure you, I have nothing to do with those radicals.
我可以保证 我和那些激进分子毫无瓜葛
Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about, Korra.
没错 你都不知道自己在说什么 科拉
I overheard you on the phone.
我无意中听到你打电♥话♥
You said the Cabbage Corp investigation bought you time,
你说调查卷心菜公♥司♥为你们争取到时间
and you're getting ready to strike.
并且准备好出击了
Explain that.
你解释解释吧
This is all just a misunderstanding,
这完全是个误会
Resulting from a young Avatar's over-active imagination.
都是这位年轻神通过于丰富的想象力造成的
My number one competitor was knocked out of the game.
我的头号♥竞争对手已经出局
It's providing me an opportunity
这样我便得到机会
to strike the market with a new line of Sato-mobiles.
用新的一批佐藤汽车打开市场
It's just business, nothing nefarious.
都是生意上的事 没有阴谋
In order to put all suspicions to rest,
为使您免遭怀疑
might we have a look into your factories and warehouses?
能否允许我们搜查一下您的工厂和仓库
If you feel it's necessary,
如果你觉得有必要的话
you're welcome to search all of Future Industries.
整个未来实业任你搜查
Is it possible presidents of Cabbage Corp
卷心菜公♥司♥和未来实业的董事
and Future Industries both have Equalist ties?
是否都与平等党有所瓜葛
Or did Hiroshi Sato frame his long-time rival, Lau Gan-Lan?
还是佐藤浩史有意陷害老对手 刘甘蓝
Or did Chief Beifong just plain arrest the wrong man?
亦或仅仅是北方局长抓错了人
So far, the investigation has yielded no evidence
目前 调查尚未发现任何证据
to incriminate Sato.
能证明佐藤有罪
I can't believe we didn't find anything.
真不敢相信我们什么都没找到
It would appear Hiroshi is innocent.
看起来浩史是清白的
Okay, you did your search.
好了 搜也搜完了
Now you can all leave.
现在你们可以走了
So? I hope you're convinced now.
怎么样 现在服气了吧
No, I'm not.
不 我才没有
I don't care how cooperative Hiroshi is being.
我不管浩史有多么配合调查
I know he's lying.
我知道他在撒谎
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Are you that jealous of me and Asami?
你就这样嫉妒我和麻美在一起吗
What?!
什么
Don't be ridiculous.
瞎说什么
That has nothing to do with it.
这完全是两码事
If you don't drop this,
如果你不就此罢手
consider our friendship over.
那我们就绝交好了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Hiroshi is not the man you think he is.
浩史不是你想象中的那种人
I think you guys should hear this.
你们来听听这个
"If you want to find the truth,"
若想找出真♥相♥
"meet me under the north end"
请赴丝路大桥
"of the Silk Road Bridge at midnight."
桥底北端 午夜一见
Psst, over here.
这边
Listen, I joined the Equalists
听着 我当初加入平等党
because I believed in what Amon said.
是因为听信了阿蒙的话
I thought he could make life better for us non-benders.
我以为他能让我们这些普通人过上好日子
But I didn't sign up for this-- this war.
可我不想参与这个...这场战争
What do you have on Hiroshi Sato?
你有什么证据能够揭发佐藤浩史
He manufactured those gloves for the Equalists.
他为平等党制♥造♥那些手套
I knew it!
我就知道
And there are rumors he's working on something even bigger,
有传言说他正在研制更庞大的装备
some new kind of weapon.
一种新型武器
We searched all of Future Industries and found nothing.
可我们把未来实业翻了个遍也没找到什么
That's because he has a secret factory.
那是因为他有一座秘密工厂
Where?
在哪
It's right underneath the Sato mansion.
就在佐藤宅邸的下面
Raiding the Sato mansion is a risky move
突袭佐藤宅邸实属冒险之举
with Tarrlok breathing down your neck.
眼下塔洛克正想抓你把柄
If we're wrong... I know.
如果我们错了... 我知道
I can kiss my job good-bye.
我这顶乌纱帽就保不住了
But protecting Republic City is all I care about.
但我在乎的只是保护共和城
We can't let Amon get his hands on this new weapon.
我们不能让阿蒙得到这种新武器
What are you doing here?!
你们来这干什么
We have reason to believe
我们有理由相信
there's a factory hidden below the mansion.
贵府地下藏有一座工厂
I think I would have noticed
我想要是我家地下真有工厂
if there were a factory underneath my house.
我应该早就注意到了
The lies you people come up with just to persecute my father.
你们这些人胡乱扯谎 就是想来迫♥害♥我父亲
Where is your father?
你父亲人呢
In his workshop, behind the house.
在他的车间 就在房♥子后面
Dad?
爹爹
Hello?
你在吗
Chief, the estate's been secured.
局长 整座房♥屋已被包围
No one has left the workshop since we arrived.
我们抵达后无人离开这里
Perhaps we just couldn't see him leaving.
或许只是我们无法看见他离开
There's a tunnel beneath the workshop,
车间下面有条隧♥道♥
running deep into the mountainside.
笔直通向山腹深处
What? There's no tunnel.
什么 根本没有隧♥道♥
Do you think your dad knows about this tunnel?
你觉得你老爸知道这条隧♥道♥吗
I don't understand.
我不明白
There must be an explanation.
一定会有解释
Maybe you don't know everything about your father.
也许你并不完全了解你的父亲
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Officers, into the tunnel.
警员们 进入隧♥道♥
Be cautious.
多加小心
Uh-uh, you three stay up here.
你们三个待在这里
Officer Song, keep an eye on them.
宋警官 看着他们
Not your average backyard workshop.
这可不是普通的后院车间
And I'm guessing those are the new weapons.
我猜 那些就是新武器了
Hiroshi was lying all right, but where is he?
浩史的确是在说谎 可他人呢
What was that?
刚才怎么了
We need to get down there and see what's going on.
我们得下去看看 是什么情况
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
You're staying put until the Chief comes back.
老实待着 直到局长回来
All right, we'll stay put.
好吧 我们就乖乖待着
But can we wait outside or something?
我们能不能去外面等
It's so dusty in this workshop.
这里灰尘好多啊
No, we're waiting right here.
不行 我们就在这等
Okay, but don't blame me if I start sn-snee...
好吧 你可别怪我...
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表