剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
I've been forced to hide behind a mask ever since.
从那之后 我不得不活在面具之下
As you know,
正如你们所知
the Avatar has recently arrived in Republic City.
降世神通已经进入共和城内
And if she were here,
如果她在这里
she would tell you
她会大肆宣扬
that bending brings balance to the world.
御术给世界带来了平衡
But she is wrong.
不过 她错了
The only thing bending has brought to the world is suffering.
御术带给我们的 只有痛苦
It has been the cause of every war in every era,
御术引发了不同时代的不同纷争
but that is about to change.
是时候改变了
I know you have been wondering,
我知道你们一直很好奇
"What is the Revelation?"
天启到底是什么
You are about to get your answer.
你们很快就会得到答案
Since the beginning of time,
自天地开创以来
the spirits have acted as guardians of our world,
诸神一直在守护着我们的世界
and they have spoken to me.
我有幸得之点化
They say the Avatar has failed humanity.
诸神明示 降世神通践踏了人道
That is why the spirits have chosen me
因此 诸神降任于我
to usher in a new era of balance.
去开辟新纪♥元♥的平衡
They have granted me a power
他们赋予我一种力量
that will make equality a reality--
用以实现世界平等
The power to take a person's bending away...
这种力量能够将御术师的能力
permanently.
永久摧毁
That's impossible.
不可能
There's no way.
根本不可能
This guy is insane.
这人疯了
Now for a demonstration,
为了证明我所言不虚
please welcome "Lightning Bolt", Zolt,
有请"霹雳闪电"佐尔特
leader of the Triple Threat Triad,
三合会的首脑
and one of the most notorious criminals in Republic City.
共和城内最臭名昭著的罪犯
Ah, boo yourself.
别冲我嚷嚷
There's Bolin.
博林在那里
Wait. We can't fight them all.
等等 我们寡不敌众
We need to be smart about this.
不能硬拼 只能智取
Then come up with a game plan,
那就想个周全的计划啊
Team Captain.
队长大人
Zolt has amassed a fortune
佐尔特靠勒索虐待普通人
by extorting and abusing non-benders.
积累了一笔可观的赃款
But his reign of terror is about to come to an end.
现在 他的黑暗势力已经走到了尽头
Now, in the interest of fairness,
为了公平起见
I will give Zolt the chance
我给佐尔特一个机会
to fight to keep his bending.
让他用御术自卫
You're going to regret doing that, pal.
你会后悔的 小子
What-- what did you do to me?
你 你对我做了什么
Your firebending is gone... forever.
你的御火术已废 永久性被废
The era of bending is over.
御术时代已经完结
A new era of equality has begun!
平等时代已经到来
No, oh!
不要
Any ideas yet?
有办法了吗
I think so. See those machines?
有了 看见那些机器了吗
They're powered by water and steam.
那里面都是水和蒸汽
If you create some cover,
你去制♥造♥些蒸汽给我作掩护
I can grab Bolin without anyone seeing.
我就能掩人耳目 救出博林
Then we duck out of here.
然后我们一起逃出这里
Works for me.
包在我身上
Mako, good luck.
马可 一切顺利
You too.
一切顺利
No, it's not enough.
不 这样还不够
Hey, you.
你是谁
Is there a problem, my brother?
有问题吗 我亲爱的兄弟
What are you doing back here?
你在这里干嘛
Uh, looking for the bathroom?
我在找厕所
Come on.
快点儿
Thanks. This should be enough.
谢啦 这样应该就够了
Uh, hello. Amon, sir.
你好 亚们大人
I think there's been a big misunderstanding.
有些误会 一直没有澄清
Bolin, you all right?
博林 你没事吧
Yes, Mako! I love you.
马可 我爱你
You benders need to understand
你们这些御术师应该清楚
there's no place in the world for you anymore.
这个世界已经没有你们的容身之地了
I wouldn't count us out just yet.
我不会轻言放弃的
Naga!
纳咖
Ah! Oh! Yah! Guys! Stop!
好 哥们 停
I want... to be... on...your back.
我想 到 你 背上去
The Avatar-- that's her.
降世神通 是她
Let her go.
放她走
She's the perfect messenger to tell the city of my power.
让她亲口散布有关我神力的消息 最好不过
Thank goodness.
谢天谢地
I was just about to send out a search party.
我正要派人找你
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Korra, what happened?
科拉 发生什么事了
Did you find your friend?
找到你朋友了吗
Yes, but...
找到了 但是
I was at an Equalist rally.
我刚才混进了平隐团集♥会♥
I saw Amon. What?
看到了亚们 什么
He can take people's bending away, for good.
他能废掉人们的御术能力 永久性的
That's-- that's impossible.
不 不可能
Only the Avatar has ever possessed that ability.
只有神通才有那种能力
But I saw him do it.
可那是我亲眼所见
I believe you.
我相信你
I don't know how Amon has achieved this power.
我不知道亚们是如何拥有这种神力的
But this means the revolution
但这意味着这场革命
is more dangerous than ever.
将刮起前所未有的风暴
No bender is safe.
所有的御术师都逃不过他的魔掌
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表