剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
This'll come in handy.
这个迟早有用
Why don't you sit in back with Korra?
你怎么不坐后面 正好和科拉一起
I think I will.
好啊
Everything all right? Yeah.
你们两个还好吧 好
Everything's terrific.
好得不得了
Car! Oh, we're good.
车 没事没事
Chief, Air Unit Seven was just taken out by an Equalist airship.
局长 第七空战队刚被一架平隐团飞艇击毁
They've crashed into the harbor.
坠落地点在港口
Send a River Rescue Unit.
立刻增派水上救援队
Chief, all River Rescue ships have been sabotaged.
局长 所有搜救艇都被毁掉了
What?
什么
Chief Saikhan.
赛康局长
Tenzin, am I glad to see you.
昙真 见到你真高兴
I was afraid you'd been captured too.
我还担心你也被抓走了呢
I'm the only council member left.
我是仅剩的一个议员了
What's the status?
目前什么情况
Amon has launched simultaneous attacks across the boroughs.
阿蒙同时进攻各个市区
The police are trying to regain control,
警方正在努力夺回局面
but we're spread too thin.
可是人手过于分散
I need to send a wire.
我要发电报
To whom, councilman?
发给谁 议员先生
The general of the United Forces.
联合战队的将军
Councilman, your wire has been sent.
议员先生 电报已经发出去了
Chief, the phone lines just went dead.
局长 电♥话♥线刚被切断了
Catch.
接着
Saikhan, the vents!
赛康 通风口
We need to evacuate immediately.
我们必须马上撤退
Everyone stay close to me.
大家都紧跟着我
Not these mecha-tanks again.
怎么又是人型坦克
Saikhan, no.
赛康 不要啊
Jump!
跳
Thank you.
多谢
Tenzin has escaped once again.
昙真又逃走了
I can't stand to see Asami fighting alongside those benders.
我无法忍♥受麻美和那些御术师们并肩作战
We will capture them before long,
我们很快就会捉住他们
and you will have your daughter back.
你的女儿就也就回来了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Thank you, kids.
孩子们 谢谢你们
Another moment later,
再迟一步
and I would've been on my way to Amon.
我就被阿蒙抓走了
Uh, guys, look.
大家 快看
Oh, no.
不是吧
Everyone, hide inside and remain calm.
所有人 快快进屋 保持冷静
Pull it together, Pema.
振作点 佩玛
Didn't I just say "remain calm"?
我不是说了要保持冷静吗
Mommy, what's wrong?
妈妈 你怎么了
The baby's coming!
我要生了
Oh, no.
不好
Not now, baby!
别现在出来啊 宝宝
The children, where are they?
孩子们呢 他们在哪
Don't worry.
别担心
They're in the other room, totally safe.
他们在别的房♥间 非常安全
Stay away from my dad's ex-girlfriend.
离我老爸的前女友远点
Jinora!
姬诺拉
You shouldn't be out here!
你不应该出来的
Get off our island!
滚出我们的小岛
Girls, you need to go back inside this instant.
丫头们 给我回去 马上
Taste my fury!
尝尝我的厉害
Meelo, be careful!
弥落 小心点
Never mind.
当我没说
Take these Equalists and lock them in the temple's basement.
把这些平隐团分子锁到气和庙的地下室去
Nice work, kids.
干的不错 孩子们
Dad!
爸爸
Oh, thank goodness you're all right.
谢天谢地 你们没事
We caught the bad guys.
我们抓住了坏人哦
You let them fight?
你让他们参与作战了
Do you realize what could've happened?
你可知道这样做的后果
I would've been toast if it weren't for your kids.
要不是你的孩子们出手 我此刻已被电焦了
You should be proud.
你应该感到骄傲
You taught them well.
你把他们教得很出色
Go on. Be with your wife.
快去 陪陪你的妻子
Pema!
佩玛
Tenzin.
昙真
I'm here, Pema.
我回来了 佩玛
Our new son.
我们刚出生的 儿子
Hello.
你好啊
Come, meet your new brother.
来 见见你们的弟弟
A brother? Well, it's about time.
弟弟 来的正是时候
Welcome.
欢迎你
I'm Ikki, and this is Jinora and Meelo.
我是忆琦 他们是姬诺拉和弥落
We have a super great family,
我们有一个超棒的家
and we're so happy that you're a part of it.
真高兴你也是其中的一部分
What are you gonna name him?
你们要给他取什么名字
Can I pick?
我能选吗
We already chose a name.
我们已经决定了
Rohan.
罗翰
I'm so sorry to interrupt, but...
很抱歉打断你们 那个...
More airships are coming.
又有飞艇来袭
Everything's not gonna be fine,
情况并不乐观
is it, daddy?
是不是 爸爸
What do you want to do, Tenzin?
你作何打算 昙真
I need to protect my family
我要保护我的家人
and get them as far away from this conflict as possible.
让他们离这场纷争越远越好
If Amon got his hands on my children--
如果阿蒙要对我孩子下手
I hate to even think of it.
我都不敢想
If you're leaving, then I'm going with you.
你走 我也跟你走
But... No arguments.
可是... 不必多说
You and your family are the last airbenders.
你和你的家人是世上仅存的御气师
There's no way in the world i'm letting Amon take your bending away.
我绝不会让阿蒙废掉你们的御术
Thank you, Lin.
谢谢你 琳
Korra, I want you to leave this island and hide for the time being.
科拉 你们也暂离此处 躲起来吧
I'm not giving up. I'm not asking you to.
我是不会放弃的 我不是叫你放弃
I've sent word to the United Forces.
我已经给联合战队发电报了
They will be here soon.
他们马上就会赶来
And once my family is safe, I will return.
安顿好家人之后 我就回来
With the reinforcements, we can turn the tide in this war.
援军到达之后 我们就可以挽回败局了
What you're saying is... we need to be patient.
你的意思是... 沉住气
You're learning well.
孺子可教
Stay safe, Korra. You too.
注意安全 科拉 你也是
Tenzin, if we're leaving, we'd better do it now.
昙真 要走就赶紧走
Oogi, yip, yip.
呜吉 驾 驾
Go. We'll hold them off.
快走 我们会拖住他们
Everyone, climb on.
大家 快上来
Let's go, girl.
好孩子 我们走
Moustache guy!
胡子男
Nice one, Naga.
干的漂亮 纳迦
They're gaining on us!
他们要追上我们了
Faster, Oogi!
再快点 呜吉
Whatever happens to me, don't turn back.
不管发生什么 都不要回来
Lin, what are you doing?
琳 你要干什么
That lady is my hero.
她是我的英雄
Yes, she is.
没错 她是英雄
Korra, we should get moving.
科拉 我们得走了
Tell me where the Avatar is,
告诉我神通在哪
and I'll let you keep your bending.
我就留你御术不废
I won't tell you anything, you monster.
我什么都不会说的 你这禽兽
Very well.
非常好
General, I just received a wire from the Avatar.
将军 刚刚收到一则神通的电报
She says Amon and his forces have gained control of the city.
她说阿蒙极其部下已经占据共和城
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表