剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Aang, this whole time,
安昂 这么久以来
you were trying to warn me about Tarrlok.
你一直都想警告我小心塔洛克
My life is a disaster now, thanks to you.
我的人生现在全毁了 多亏了你
So your little bloodbending secret's out?
看来你的御血小秘密被揭穿了?
And I know how you bloodbent me without a full moon.
我知道你为什么能不是满月就用御血了
You're Yakone's son.
你是崖昆的儿子
I was his son.
我曾是他儿子
But in order to win republic city,
但为了赢回共和城
I had to become someone else.
我必须变成其他人
My father failed because he tried to rule the city
我父亲失败是因为他试图利用
from its rotten underbelly.
腐朽的下层来统治这座城市
My plan was perfect.
我的计划完美无缺
I was to be the city's savior.
我要当这座城市的救星
But you-- you ruined everything!
但是你...你毁了一切!
Tarrlok, the jig is up,
塔洛克 法网恢恢
and you have nowhere to go.
你已经无处可逃了
Oh, no.
哦 不
No, I'll escape and start a new life.
不 我会远走高飞重新开始
And you're coming as my hostage.
而你要当我的人♥质♥
You'll never get away with this!
你绝对逃不了的!
Amon.
阿蒙
It is time for you to be equalized.
轮到你被平等化了
You fool.
蠢货
You've never faced bending like mine.
我用的御术你们闻所未闻
What?
什么?
What are you?
你是什么东西?
I am the solution.
我就是答案
I'll take care of him.
我来处理他
You four retrieve the avatar.
你们四个去抓神通
Do not underestimate her.
别低估了她
Electrocute the box to knock her out before you open it.
开箱子之前先把她电晕
My pleasure.
不胜荣幸
It's payback time.
报仇的时候到了
Open the box.
开箱
Tie her up.
绑起来
I thought I told you not to underestimate her.
我以为我跟你说过别低估了她
Naga, you came looking for me.
纳咖 你来找我了
Good girl.
好姑娘
That sounds like Naga.
听上去像纳咖
Down there!
在下面!
Korra?
科拉?
Oh, thank goodness.
哦 谢天谢地
Where's tarrlok? How did you get away?
塔洛克在哪儿? 你怎么逃出来的?
Give her some space.
别围着她
I was so worried.
我好担心
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
I'm fine.
我挺好
I'm glad you're here.
真高兴你在这儿
You're safe now.
现在都没事了
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表