剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth.
土强
Fire.
火烈
Air.
气和
Water.
水善
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
and bring balance to the world.
给世界带来平衡
Amon's revolution grows stronger by the day.
阿蒙的革命运动日益壮大
First, he attacked the bending arena.
首先 阿蒙毁掉了御术竞技场
Then it was discovered that Hiroshi Sato was the mastermind
然后 佐藤浩史被人发现是幕后主使
behind the Equalist gloves and mecha-tanks.
他秘密制♥造♥了电击手套和人形坦克
And most recently, Amon ambushed Councilman Tarrlok,
最近一次行动 阿蒙伏获了塔洛克议员
took his bending, and nearly captured the Avatar as well.
废掉了他的御术 还差点抓到神通
Everyone is on edge wondering where will Amon strike next?
大家都紧张不安 不知阿蒙还会袭击何处
Daddy, you're home.
爸爸 你回来了
We waited up for you. Is Korra okay?
我们昨晚一直在等你 科拉没事吧
Yes, she's fine, sweetie.
嗯 她没事 宝贝
I was scared.
我当时好害怕
I thought she wasn't coming back.
我还以为她回不来了呢
I'm sorry you were scared,
抱歉 害你们担心了
but everything is going to be fine now.
从现在开始 事情会渐渐好转的
I promise.
我保证
The food tastes amazing, Pema.
你做的东西真好吃 佩玛
I'm finally starting to feel like myself again.
我现在终于缓过来了
We're so thankful you're home safe.
感谢老天让你毫发无伤地回来了
Let me help.
我来帮你
Korra, I realize you've been through a lot,
科拉 我知道你经历了很多不愉快
but I need to know everything that happened.
可是我必须知道事情的来龙去脉
Well, first off, Tarrlok isn't who he says he is.
首先 塔洛克的真实身份另有隐情
He's Yakone's son.
他是崖昆的儿子
It all makes sense now.
这就说得通了
That's how Tarrlok was able to bloodbend us
怪不得塔洛克可以在非满月夜
without a full moon.
对我们使用御血术
But how did you escape?
那你是怎么逃出来的
And where's Tarrlok?
塔洛克又在哪里
Amon captured him and took his bending.
阿蒙捉住了他 还废掉了他的御术
What?
什么
Yeah. He showed up out of nowhere.
嗯 他突然现身
He almost got me too.
差点也抓到我
This is very disturbing news.
这消息真令人坐立难安
Amon is becoming emboldened.
阿蒙的胆子越来越大了
Taking out a councilman, almost capturing the Avatar--
废掉了一个议员 还差点抓走神通
I fear Amon is entering his end game.
恐怕阿蒙要发动最后一战了
Pema, are you all right?
佩玛 你没事吧
The baby is just kicking really hard, is all. I'm fine.
就是宝宝 踢得太狠了 我没事的
Should I get Tenzin?
要不要把昙真叫过来
No reason to worry him. It's nothing.
不必惊动他了 没什么的
Can I get some hot water?
能给我来壶热水吗
Korra needs more tea.
科拉还要喝茶
You're a firebender. Boil it yourself.
堂堂御火师 自己烧呗
I'm gonna step out in case you two want to talk.
我出去转转 你们两个好好谈谈吧
Is there something we need to talk about?
有什么事情需要谈吗
I've noticed how you treat Korra.
我注意到你对待科拉的样子
How you acted when she was missing.
还有她失踪时你的神情举动
You have feelings for her, don't you?
你喜欢她 是不是
What? No.
什么 才不是呢
She was taken by a crazy bloodbender.
她被一个御血疯子绑♥架♥了
How did you expect me to act?
你想让我有什么样的神情举动
I like Korra.
我喜欢科拉
But you've been keeping the truth from me this whole time.
可你一直隐瞒实情 不告诉我
The truth? About what?
实情 什么实情
You're really gonna make me say it?
非要我说出来么
Yes, because I don't know what you're talking about.
是的 因为我根本不知道你在说什么
The kiss, Mako.
那个吻 玛柯
I know.
我知道了
I... Well...
我... 那个...
Bolin told you, didn't he?
玻林告诉你的 是不是
Don't blame your brother for what you did.
不要把自己做错的事怪在你弟弟头上
Do you have feelings for Korra or not?
你对科拉到底动没动情
Look, things are crazy right now.
听着 目前形势复杂
Can we deal with our relationship problems later?
我们的感情问题能不能稍后解决
Well, there might not be any relationship to worry about later.
得了 不用再烦恼你我之间的感情问题了
Asami.
麻美
Lin, um, I need to ask you a favor.
琳 我想麻烦你一件事
It would mean the world to me,
这件事对我来说很重要
but I know it could be a potentially
可是我知道 如果说出来
awkward situation.
场面会有些尴尬
Furthermore... Spit it out already.
而且... 有话快说
Will you stay here
我去参加议会的时候
and watch over Pema and the children while I meet with the council?
能不能请你照顾一下佩玛和三个孩子
With everything that's happened lately,
最近好多事情发生
I want to be sure my family is in safe hands.
我想确保我的家人平安无事
Of course I'll help, old friend.
这个忙我当然帮了 老朋友
I didn't realize you two were out here.
原来你们两个在这里啊
Pema! Uh, yes, yes.
佩玛 是 是的
Lin has agreed to help out around here
琳答应帮忙打点这里
and keep an eye on things while I'm away.
我不在时她会照顾你们
Thank you.
谢谢你
I could use the extra pair of hands.
正好缺人手呢
Would you mind giving him a bath?
你不介意给他洗个澡吧
He's filthy.
他都脏死了
This is not what I signed on for.
我可没答应这种事
Thank you, Lin.
多谢了 琳
Oogi, yip, yip.
呜吉 驾 驾
I got to poo. Really bad.
我要拉屎 快憋不住了
Do you know where my keys are?
你看见我的钥匙没
I can't find them anywhere.
哪儿都找不到
No, dear.
没看见 亲爱的
Oh, found them.
找到了
Good, dear.
太好了 亲爱的
Don't wait up for me.
今晚就别等我了
This council session will probably go late into the night.
今天的议会可能会开到很晚
The door, dear.
去开门 亲爱的
We're here to fix a spider-rat problem.
我们是来清理蜘蛛老鼠的
I didn't call an exterminator.
可我没叫除虫公♥司♥啊
Dear?
亲爱的
Oh, I'm so relieved to see you.
看到你我终于放下心了
The other council members, are they all right?
另外几个议员 都安全吗
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不是
I just received a call from Chief Saikhan.
我刚刚接到赛康局长的电♥话♥
They've all been captured.
他们都被抓走了
This can't be happening.
怎么会
The leadership of Republic City is in your hands now.
共和城现在由你领导
It is a tragic day indeed!
真是悲催的一天
All right, kids. Time to go inside.
好了 孩子们 快进屋去
We heard explosions. What's going on?
我们听到了爆♥炸♥声 怎么回事
Republic City is under attack.
共和城正遭受攻击
I've dreamed of this day for so long.
我幻想这一天已经很久了
Yes.
是啊
The time has come for the Equalists to claim Republic City
我们平隐团夺取共和城的大好时机
as their own.
已然来临
Where did you say you parked the car?
你刚才说把车停哪了
It's right around here somewhere.
就在这附近
There it is.
在那
Wow, nice parking job.
停得漂亮
Hey, you guys got arrested and left me alone with the car.
你们都被抓走了 就剩我一个人管这车
I made it very clear I don't know how to drive.
我之前也说过我不会开车
All things considered, you did a great job.
总的说来 任务完成得很好
But how are we gonna pay for all these parking tickets?
可是我们要怎么支付这些罚单啊
Relax, the city's under attack.
放心 共和城正遭受攻击
The police have more important things to worry about.
那些警♥察♥有更重要的事需要操心
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表