剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth.
土强
Fire.
火烈
Air.
气和
Water.
水善
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
and bring balance to the world.
给世界带来平衡
Benders, be on alert.
御术师们 小心啦
After coming face to face with Amon,
在亲眼看到阿蒙
leader of the Equalists,
平等党的首领之后
Avatar Korra discovers a terrifying truth:
神通科拉发现了一个恐怖的事实
this masked madman has the ability
这个面具狂人拥有能力
to take away a person's bending
废除他人的御术
permanently!
永远废除
Benders of Republic City are counting on their young Avatar.
共和城的御术士们都指望着他们的年轻神通
But is she prepared to face such a frightening foe?
然而她有没有准备好面对劲敌呢
After I take your bending away,
等我废掉你的御术
you will be nothing.
你就什么都不是了
It's... It's all right, Naga.
没 没事的 纳咖
I just had a bad dream.
我只是做了个恶梦
There is a madman running around our beloved city,
有个疯子在我们挚爱的城市逍遥法外
threatening to tear it apart.
扬言威胁要毁掉它
We need to create a Task Force
我们要成立一支特战队
whose sole mission is to find Amon
专门负责搜寻阿蒙
and bring him to justice.
并将他绳之以法
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
A move that aggressive would only further divide benders and non-benders.
此激进之举只会加深御术师与普通人之间的隔阂
Tarrlok, I'm inclined to agree with your proposal.
塔洛克 我比较赞成你的提议
But who would even head up such a Task Force?
但特战队要由谁来领导呢
It would be my honor
如能担此重任
and privilege to accept such a duty.
鄙人将感到无上荣耀
This is just another one of your ploys
这不过是你向上爬的
to gain more power, isn't it?
又一个伎俩 是不是
All I'm trying to do is help.
我只想尽一份绵薄之力
Think back.
回想一下
Forty-two years ago,
四十二年前
Republic City was threatened by another dangerous man, Yakone.
共和城曾被另一个危险人物所威胁 崖昆
Your father wasn't afraid to deal with him head on.
你父亲可没有这般畏手畏脚
This is a completely different situation.
这完全是两码事
And how dare you compare yourself to Avatar Aang!
而且你怎敢将自己与神通安昂相提并论
Amon is not going to stop with the Bending Triads.
阿蒙不会止步于对付三合会
Eventually he will come for all us benders--
迟早他会对付我们每一个御术师
our friends, our families.
还有我们的家人 朋友
Vote for this Task Force
同意成立特战队
and I will stop Amon before it's too late.
我就会在事态恶化之前阻止阿蒙
All in favor?
都同意吗
Good evening, my fellow Equalists.
晚上好 各位平等党员
This is your leader, Amon.
我是你们的领袖 阿蒙
As you have heard, the Republic Council
想必各位已经听说 共和国议会
has voted to make me public enemy number one,
已经表决将我树为头号♥公敌
proving once again
此举再次证明
that the bending oppressors of this city
这座城市的御术统治者
will stop at nothing to quash our revolution.
将会不惜一切代价镇♥压♥我们的革命
But we cannot be stopped.
然而我们势不可挡
Our numbers grow stronger by the day.
我们的组织规模日益壮大
You no longer have to live in fear.
你们不必再生活在恐惧之中
The time has come for benders to experience fear.
现在让御术师们尝尝恐惧的滋味吧
Oh, no! I'm so sorry. I didn't see you.
哦 不 我很抱歉 我没看到你
How could you not see me?
你怎么能没看到我
I mean, I was ju--
我是说 我
I was... I-I... Wow! That was...
我 我 哦 那个...
Are you okay? Did I hurt you?
你还好吗 伤到了没
I'm such an idiot.
我真是有够笨的
Don't worry, I'm fine.
别担心 我没事的
My brother hits me harder than that every day in practice.
每天训练时我弟弟下手可比这狠多了
Wait, I recognize you.
等一下 我认识你
You're Mako, right?
你是马可 对吧
You play for the Fire Ferrets.
你是火貂队的
Yeah, that's me.
对 是我
I am so embarrassed.
好难为情哦
My name's Asami.
我叫麻美
Let me make this up to you somehow.
让我补偿你一下吧
Uh... How about I treat you to dinner?
一起吃顿晚饭怎么样
Tomorrow night, eight o'clock, Kwong's Cuisine.
明晚八点 在邝氏酒店
Uh, Kwong's?
邝氏酒店
I don't have any clothes nice enough for a place that classy.
我没有能穿去那种气派场合的衣服
I'll take care of that.
这个我来搞定
All you need to do is show up.
你只管来就行了
So... it's a date?
那 不见不散喽
Uh... Yeah, I guess so.
好 我看行啊
I'll see you tomorrow night.
明天晚上见啦
We are grateful for this delicious food,
感谢上苍赐予我们美味食物
for happiness, for compassion and--
幸福 怜悯 以及
I'm not interrupting, am I?
没有打扰到各位吧
This is my home, Tarrlok.
这里是我家 塔洛克
We're about to eat dinner.
我们正要吃饭呢
Good, because I am absolutely famished.
那太好了 我也正饿得很呢
Airbenders never turn away a hungry guest, am I right?
御气师从不拒绝饥肠辘辘的客人 对吧
I suppose.
好吧
Oh, you must be the famous Avatar, Korra.
你一定就是大名鼎鼎的降世神通 科拉
It is truly an honor.
真是三生有幸
I am Councilman Tarrlok,
我是塔洛克议员
representative from the northern Water Tribe.
是北水善部族的代表
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Why do you have three ponytails?
你干嘛扎三条马尾辫
And how come you smell like a lady?
你身上怎么一股脂粉味
You're weird.
阴阳怪气的
Well, aren't you... precocious?
你是不是 早熟了点
So I've been reading all about your adventures in the papers.
报纸上你的所有那些冒险我都看到了
Infiltrating Amon's rally.
潜入阿蒙的集♥会♥
Now that took some real initiative.
你可真是蛮积极的嘛
Oh... Thanks.
哦 谢谢
I think you're the first authority figure
我想你是这座城市第一个
in the city who's happy I'm here.
赞成我留在这里的大人物
Republic City is much better off
共和城因为你的到来
now that you've arrived.
而蓬荜生辉
Enough with the flattery, Tarrlok.
恭维话说完了吧 塔洛克
What do you want from Korra?
你找科拉到底什么事
Patience, Tenzin.
别急 丹增
I'm getting to that.
我正要说这事呢
As you may have heard,
你可能也听说了
I am assembling a Task Force.
我正筹建一支特战队
I will strike at the heart of the revolution.
我要直捣革命党的心脏
And I want you to join me.
而我想请你加入
Really? What?
真的吗 什么
I need someone who will help me attack Amon directly,
我需要一员能帮我直接打击阿蒙的猛将
someone who is fearless in the face of danger,
一个无所畏惧敢于直面危险的人
and that someone is you.
而那个人 就是你
Join your Task Force?
加入你的特战队
I can't.
不行
I must admit, I'm rather surprised.
我必须承认 我相当意外
I thought you'd jump at the chance
我还以为你会抓住机会
to help me lead the charge against Amon.
帮助我领导针对阿蒙的突袭呢
Me, too.
我也很意外
I came to Republic City
我来共和城的目的
to finish my Avatar training with Tenzin.
是要在丹增的指导下完成御术训练
Right now, I just need to focusn that.
现在 我必须专心训练
Which is why this opportunity is perfect.
所以说这是个绝佳的机会啊
You would get on-the-job experience
你不仅能得到实战经验
while performing your Avatar duty for the city.
还能为城市尽到你作为神通的责任
Korra gave you her answer.
科拉已经回复你了
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表