剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
So glad you could make it, Avatar Korra.
神通莅临 在下不胜荣幸
If you'll excuse us, the city awaits its hero.
如果你不介意 大家都在等大英雄了
Meelo, no!
米罗 不
That is not a toilet! Oh, dear.
那个不是尿盆 天啊
Korra, it is my pleasure
科拉 容我为您介绍
to introduce Republic City's most famous industrialist,
共和城内最有名的实业家
Hiroshi Sato. Nice to meet you.
佐藤浩史 幸会
We're all expecting great things from you.
我们都很期待您大显身手
Right. Greatness.
是啊 大得很呢
Hey, Korra.
嘿 科拉
This is my daughter, Asami.
这是小女 麻美
It's lovely to meet you.
见到你真是太好了
Mako told me so much about you.
马可常常跟我提起你
Really? Because he hasn't mentioned you at all.
是吗 他根本就没提过你
How did you two meet?
你们两个是怎么认识的
Asami crashed into him on her moped.
麻美的机车撞上了马可
What? Are you okay?
什么 你没事吧
I'm fine. More than fine.
我挺好 好的不得了
Mr. Sato agreed to sponsor our team.
佐藤先生答应赞助我们队
We're back in the tournament.
我们可以参加联赛了
Isn't that great?
赞吧
Yeah, terrific.
是啊 好极了
Chief Beifong,
北方警长
I believe you and Avatar Korra have already met.
我想您和科拉已经互相见过了吧
Just because the city's throwing you this big to-do,
就算市里替你摆了这个大排场
don't think you're something special.
你也少在那里自鸣得意
You've done absolutely nothing to deserve this.
你根本就没干过值得这么庆祝的事
I've got just one more question, miss!
我只有一个问题 小姐
Hold up, hold up!
等等 等等
If you'd be so kind,
如果你肯赏脸
they just have a couple questions.
他们只是想问几个问题
But--
可是
Avatar Korra,
神通科拉
you witnessed Amon take away people's bending firsthand.
您亲眼看见阿蒙废掉别人的御术
How serious a threat does he pose to
他到底对共和城平民百姓
the innocent citizens of Republic City?
构成了多么严重的威胁呢
I think he presents a real problem.
我认为 他是个严重的问题
Then why have you refused to join Tarrlok's Task Force?
那你为何还要拒绝加入塔洛克的特战队呢
As the Avatar, shouldn't you be going after Amon?
作为降世神通 你不应该去打倒阿蒙吗
Well, I...
我...
Why are you backing away from this fight?
你为什么畏缩不前害怕战斗
What? No!
什么 不
I've never backed away from anything in my life.
我这辈子就没怕过什么
You promised to serve this city.
你承诺过要为这座城市效劳
Aren't you going back on that promise now?
你现在要背弃承诺吗
Do you think pro-bending is more important than fighting the revolution?
你认为职业御术赛比镇♥压♥革命更重要吗
How do you think Avatar Aang would have handled this?
你认为若是换做神通安昂会如何处理此事
Are you afraid of Amon?
你是不是害怕阿蒙
I'm not afraid of anybody!
我谁也不怕
If the city needs me, then...
如果大家需要我 那
I'll join Tarrlok's Task Force and help fight Amon.
我就参加特战队 去征讨阿蒙
There's your headline, folks.
今天的头版头条 记者们
My fellow Task Force deputies,
诸位特战队代表
tonight we will execute a raid
今晚我们要去突袭
on an underground chi-blocker training camp
平等党的截气术地下训练营
located in the Dragon Flats Borough.
地点在神龙公♥寓♥区
According to my sources,
根据我的情报
there is a cellar underneath this bookstore
这家书店下面有一个地窖
where Equalists train chi-blocking in secret.
平等党员在那里秘密训练截气术
I'm going after those two!
我去追那两个
Nice timing.
真及时
Thanks, Tarrlok.
谢了 塔洛克
We make a good team, Avatar.
我们合作得挺好 神通
Yeah, we do.
对 挺好
No Korra for practice again?
科拉又没来训练
Doesn't look like it.
看来是
Avatar Korra has bravely answered the call to action.
神通科拉英勇地回应了使命的召唤
With the two of us leading the charge,
只要由我们两个领导突袭行动
Republic City has nothing to fear from Amon and the Equalists.
共和城就不必惧怕阿蒙和平等党
Question for the Avatar.
我要提问神通
Amon remains at large.
阿蒙依旧逍遥法外
Why have you failed to locate him?
为什么你们抓不到他
You want to know why?
你想知道原因吗
Because Amon is hiding in the shadows like a coward.
因为阿蒙一直像懦夫一样躲在暗处
Amon, I challenge you to a duel.
阿蒙 我要跟你决斗
No Task Force, no Chi-blockers,
不带特战队 不带截气士
just the two of us,
就我们两个人
tonight at midnight on Avatar Aang memorial island.
今晚午夜 在神通安昂纪念岛
Let's cut to the chase and settle this thing...
咱们省了那些追捕游戏直接一决高下
if you're man enough to face me.
如果你够男人有种来见我
I know it sounds weird to say this,
我知道这话听起来会很奇怪
but I'm really glad I hit you with my moped.
但我真的很高兴能骑车撞到你
Uh, me too.
呃 我也是
I forgot to ask,
忘了问你
why didn't you accept the new silk scarf i bought for you last week?
你为什么不戴我上礼拜给你买♥♥的那条丝巾呢
You didn't like it? No, it was really nice,
不喜欢吗 不 我很喜欢
but... this scarf was my father's,
只是 这条围巾是我父亲的
and it's all I have left of him.
也是他仅存的遗物
I just feel like... like it keeps me safe.
戴着它会让我 感到安心
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I lost my mother when I was very young.
我很小的时候就失去了母亲
I feel so safe with you.
跟你在一起我很安心
Korra, this is madness.
科拉 你疯了吗
Don't try to stop me and don't follow me.
别想阻止我 也别跟着我
I have to face Amon alone.
我要独自面对阿蒙
This is all your doing.
都是你干的好事
I tried to talk her out of it, too,
我也劝她别这么干啊
but she's made up her mind.
但她心意已决
We'll be watching the island closely.
我们会密切关注小岛的情况
If anything goes wrong,
如果出现意外
I have a fleet of police airships ready to swoop down.
我有一队警♥察♥飞艇会立刻出动
Guess you're a no-show, Amon.
看来你是不来了 阿蒙
Who's scared now?
现在是谁害怕了啊
I received your invitation, young Avatar.
我收到了你的战书 年轻神通
Our showdown, while inevitable, is premature.
你我的决战 虽无法避免 但为时尚早
Although it would be
尽管对我来说
the simplest thing for me to take away your bending right now,
马上废掉你的御术 易如反掌
I won't.
可我不会
You'd only become a martyr.
那样你就成了烈士
Benders of every nation would rally
各个国家的御术师会因为你的夭折
behind your untimely demise.
而联手对付我
But I assure you, I have a plan,
但我向你保证 我是有计划的
and I'm saving you for last.
我要把你留到最后一刻
Then you'll get your duel.
然后你就可以跟我决斗
And I will destroy you.
而我会彻底毁了你
Aang?
安昂
Korra! Korra, are you all right?
科拉 科拉 你还好吗
What happened? Was Amon here?
怎么了 阿蒙来了吗
Yeah.
对
He... ambushed me.
他 早有埋伏
Did he-- Did he take your bending away?
他有没有 他有没有废除你的御术
No. I'm okay.
没 我没事
Oh, thank goodness.
谢天谢地
I was so terrified!
我当时好害怕
I felt so helpless.
感觉好无助
It's all right. The nightmare is over.
好了好了 恶梦结束了
You...
你...
You were right.
你是对的
I've been scared this whole time.
我一直都好害怕
I've never felt like this before and...
我以前从没这么害怕过
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表