剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
It's nothing fancy,
地方不咋地
but we have great views.
但是风景很好
But back to bending,
那 继续练御术
why don't you throw that combination one more time.
你再试试那套组合拳吧
Patience, Korra!
耐心 科拉
That was a 2000-year-old historical treasure...
那是个有两千年历史价值的文物
What...
你...
What is wrong with you?!
你到底有什么毛病啊
There's nothing wrong with me!
我没毛病
I've been practicing just like you taught me!
我都是按照你教的在练
But it isn't sinking in okay!
但它就是沉淀不下来 好吗
It hasn't clicked like you said it would!
没有你说的什么融会贯通
Korra, this isn't something you can force.
科拉这不是你能强迫的
If you would only listen to me...
如果你愿意听我的话...
I have been! But you know what I think?
我一直在听你的 但你知道我现在怎么想不
Maybe the problem isn't me,
也许问题不是出在我身上
maybe the reason I haven't learned Airbending yet
也许我到现在都学不会御气的原因
is because you're a terrible teacher.
是因为你是个烂老师
Yeah, you're a terrible teacher, Daddy!
对啊 你是个烂老师 爸爸
Okay!
好了
Everyone here?
人都到齐了吗
Wait...
等等...
Where's Korra?
科拉哪里去了
Honestly, Pema, I am at my wit's end with that girl.
说实话 佩玛 我拿那姑娘实在没辙
I don't know how to get through to her.
我不知道要怎么说她才听
The best thing you can do right now
亲爱的 你现在最该做的
is give Korra some space.
是给科拉一些空间
You must promise me that your teenage years won't be like this.
你们必须跟我保证你们到了青春期不会这样子
I will make no such promises.
我才不会保证这种事呢
I didn't miss your match, did I?
我没错过你们比赛吧
You guys look like you lost already.
你们看起来像已经输了的样子
We might as well have. Hasook's a no good no show.
还不如输了呢 哈苏不来了
You got two minutes to come out ready to play,
你们两分钟内出来比赛
or you're disqualified.
不然就算弃权
Well, there goes our shot at the tournament
得 这下我们的联赛到头了
and the winnings.
连胜也到头了
Couldn't you ask one of those guys to fill in?
你们不能叫那边的人帮忙吗
Nah, the rules say you can only compete on one team.
不 规则里一人只能加一个队伍
Well then... what about me?
那 我怎么样
I'm a topnotch Waterbender
要我自己说的话
if I do say so myself.
我可是个御水高手哦
But you're the Avatar...
但你是降世神通啊
isn't that cheating?
那算不算作弊
It isn't cheating if I only do Waterbending.
我只用御水术的话就不算作弊啦
No way. I'd rather forfeit
不行 我宁愿弃权
than look like a fool out there.
也不要出去跟傻瓜一样丢脸
Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence...
真感谢你对我的信心呢
Time's up, you in or out?
时间到 你们打不打
We're in. We are?
打 真打
Yes! Hey, I didn't agree to this!
好 我可没同意
You can thank me later.
你可以一会儿再谢我
This girl is crazy...
这姑娘太疯狂了
Looks like the Fire Ferrets
看来火貂
have ferreted out a last minute replacement Waterbender.
最后关头终于找到了替补的御水师
Let's see if she's another diamond in the rough
让我们期待她是否
like the brothers from the school of hard knocks.
也跟那对兄弟一样是石中璞玉
Don't do anything too fancy or aggressive.
别做太出挑或者太嚣张的事
In fact, don't do anything.
实际上 什么都别做
Just try not to get knocked off the ring.
只要别被打下擂台就好
You got it, captain.
遵命 队长
Players, are you ready?
选手们 各就各位
Whoo! Man overboard!
有人出界咯
Fire Ferret Waterbender penalty,
火貂御水师犯规
move back one zone.
退后一个区域
What? Why?
什么 为什么
You're only allowed to knock players off the back of the ring,
你只能把对手从后面打出擂台
not over the sides.
不能从旁边
Oh... whoops.
哦 哎呀
And we're back in action
好 我们回到比赛
after that hiccup.
但经过刚才那个小插曲
But I'm not so sure this replacement player knows what she's doing.
我觉得这位替补队员不知道自己在干什么
Fowl! Over the line!
犯规 越线
Move back to zone three.
退后到第三区
Ugh! I'll show you over the line.
你才越线呢
The Platypus Bears take round 1.
鸭嘴熊队拿下了第一回合
The Platypus Bears know a green player when they see one
鸭嘴熊一眼就看出了谁是菜鸟
and they are focusing the brunt of their bending on this poor girl.
他们把御术攻击都集中在这可怜的女孩身上
Wait a minute,
等等
did that Waterbender just Earthbend?
刚才那个御水师是不是御土了
Fowl! I think.
犯规 应该是吧
Did I see that right?
我没看错吧
Hold on, folks. We're just waiting for the Referee's official call,
稍等片刻各位听众 请等裁判作出正式判决
but I think this replacement player could be...
但是我觉得这位替补队员可能是...
Pardon me, everyone, has anyone seen Korra this evening?
打扰了 各位 你们今晚看到科拉没有
She's not in her room.
她不在自己房♥间
You've gotta be kidding me!
开玩笑的吧
She's the Avatar, folks,
她是降世神通 听众们
playing in a Pro-Bending match!
正在参加职业御术比赛
Can you believe that?
你敢相信吗
I'll get her myself!
我亲自去找她
The Avatar will be permitted to continue
降世神通可以继续比赛
so long as she solely bends water.
只要她只使用御水术
This girl may be the Avatar, but she's no Pro-Bender.
这姑娘也许是神通 但她可不是职业选手
And the Platypus Bears are intent on exploiting that weakness.
而鸭嘴熊队绝不会放过这个弱点
They're giving her their best,
他们竭尽所有火力在她身上
and her best is not enough to stop it.
而她竭尽全力也招架不住
Aaaaaannd...
然后...
she's in the drink.
她落水了
Oh, hey, Tenzin...
嘿 丹增
I thought you didn't like coming to these matches.
我以为你不喜欢来看这种比赛
Once again you have flagrantly disobeyed my orders.
你又一次明目张胆地违背我的命令
You were to stay on the island.
你该待在岛上
Let's go.
我们走
No!
不
I'm kind of in the middle of something.
我有事走不开
I have tried my very best to get through to you
我已经尽量对你
by being gentle and patient.
保持温和以及耐心
But clearly the only thing you respond to is force.
但是很明显你是敬酒不吃吃罚酒
So I am ordering you to come back to the temple. Right now!
我现在命令你立刻回到气和庙
Why? So I can sit around
为什么 回去坐在那儿
and meditate about how bad I am at Airbending?
苦思冥想我的御气术有多烂吗
You know I'm beginning to think
我现在开始觉得
there's a reason I haven't been able to learn it,
我学不会是有原因的
because maybe I don't even need!
因为也许我根本就不需要它
What?
什么
That is a ludicrous suggestion!
无理取闹
The Avatar needs to learn Airbending, it is not optional!
降世神通必须学会御气术 这由不得你
No, THIS is what I need to learn!
不 这才是我要学的
Modern styles of fighting!
现代格斗技
Being Avatar isn't all about fighting, Korra!
身为神通并不只是格斗就行 科拉
When will you learn that?
你什么时候才能懂
I have a match to go finish.
我还有比赛要打
The Platypus Bears win round 2!
鸭嘴熊队赢得了第二回合
Round 3!
第三回合
The Platypus Bears come out of the gate
鸭嘴熊一上来
and quickly go after the Ferret brothers.
就猛攻精灵二人组
They're corralled in the corner, wedged in the edge of zone 1,
他们被逼在第一区的边界角落
unable to come to the Avatar's rescue.
无法对神通施加援手
And boy does she need it.
而她正急需救援
Looks like the Avatar's Pro-Bending debut is gonna be cut short
看来神通的职业御术生涯将会很短暂了
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表