剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
"And in the final round,
"其后在最后一回合
the Buzzard Wasps won with a decisive knockout."
秃鹰蜂队以决定性的击倒取胜"
What do you say we go to the arena tonight?
你说我们今晚去竞技场怎么样
Catch a few Pro-Bending matches?
看几场职业御术争霸赛
That sport is a mockery of the noble tradition of bending.
那项运动是对御术传统的亵渎
Come on, Tenzin!
拜托 丹增
I dreamed about seeing a Pro-Bending match since I was a kid.
我从小就梦想看一场职业御术赛
And now I'm just a ferry ride away from the arena.
而现在我就离竞技场一步之遥
Korra, you're not here to watch that drivel.
科拉 你来这里不是来看那些胡闹的
You're here to finish your Avatar training.
而是要完成你的神通训练
so for the time being, I want you to remain on the island.
在此期间我希望你不要离开气和岛
Is that why you're keeping the White Lotus sentries around
所以你才让白莲教的人留在这儿
to watch my every move?
监视我一举一动
Yes. In order to learn Airbending,
对 为了学会御气术
I believe you require a calm, quiet environment
我认为你需要一个宁静平和的环境
free from any distractions.
免受各种干扰
Alright.
好吧
You're the master.
你说了算
So, my mother informed me
我母亲告知我
you've never been able to Airbend before.
你以前从来没成功御气过
Yeah, but I don't know why.
是啊 但我不明白为啥
The other elements came SO easily to me,
其他元素我都一学就会
but every single time I've tried Airbending,
但是每次只要我想要御气
nothing.
啥都没
That's perfectly all right. We just need to be patient.
这完全没关系 你只要有耐心
Often the element that's most difficult for the Avatar to master
通常来说降世神通最难以掌握的一项元素
is the one most opposite to the Avatar's personality.
就是与自己性格相反的那项
For Aang, it was Earthbending.
比如对安昂来说是御土
Yeah, well, I'm about as opposite an Airbender as you can get.
嗯 我大概是史上最不像御气师的人了
Let's begin your first lesson.
我们开始你的第一课吧
Korra's gonna Airbend! Korra's gonna Airbend!
科拉要用御气术啦 科拉要用御气术啦
What is that contraption?
那个古怪装置是啥啊
A time-honored tool
一个历史悠久的工具
that teaches the most fundamental aspect of Airbending.
用于御气术的最基本要领教学
Jinora, would you like to explain this exercise.
吉诺拉 你能解释一下练习方式吗
The goal is to weave your way through the gates
练习目标是穿过这些屏风到对面
and make it to the other side without touching them.
并且不碰到它们
Seems easy enough.
看起来挺容易嘛
Jinora forgot to say
吉诺拉忘记说
you have to make it through while the gates are spinning.
你要在这些屏风转的时候穿过去
The key is to be like the leaf.
关键是如这片树叶一般
Flow with the movement of the gates.
随屏风趋势而动
Jinora will demonstrate.
吉诺拉来演示一遍
Airbending is all about spiral movements.
御气术的关键就是螺旋移♥动♥
When you meet resistance,
当你遇到阻碍
you must be able to switch direction at a moment's notice.
你必须迅即改变方向
Let's do this.
我上啦
Don't force your way through!
别用蛮力冲
Dance! Dance like the wind!
舞起来 随风舞蹈
Be the leaf!
像树叶
Airbend!
御气
What is wrong with me?
到底哪儿不对啊
Airbend!
御气
Maybe I'm just not cut out to be an Airbender, huh, Naga?
也许我就是不适合当御气师 纳咖
Ladies and gentlemen!
女士们先生们
I'm coming to you live from Republic City's Pro-Bending Arena
我在共和国职业御术竞技场为您现场播报
where tonight the best in the world
今晚世界最强的各支队伍
continue their quest for a spot
依然在激烈争抢
in the upcoming championship tournament.
冠军杯赛的入围资格
Grab your snacks and grab your kids,
带上零食 带上小孩
because this next match is gonna be a doozy!
因为接下来这场比赛会精彩绝伦
This Mako's got moxy!
马可今天表现神勇
He fires two quick shots.
他打出两记快拳
Yomo is hammered back to zone 3.
尤猛被捶回了第三区
Clock is winding down, can Yomo hold on?
时间不多了 尤猛能不能坚持住
He's teetering on the edge of the ring now.
他现在在赛场边缘挣扎
The Fire Ferrets--
火貂队再次猛攻...
Korra, come down here, please.
科拉 请你下来
You shut it off at the best part!
最精彩的时候被你关了
I thought I made myself clear,
我以为我说的很清楚了
I don't want you listening to this distracting nonsense.
我不希望你听这些胡闹的东西分心
But it's their radio.
但那是他们的收音机啊
And technically you said I couldn't watch a match.
而且实际上你说的是我不能去"看"比赛
You didn't say anything about listening to one.
一个字都没提不能听哦
You...
你...
you know what I meant.
你知道我什么意思
Anyway, shouldn't you--
反正你 你...
shouldn't you be in bed by now?!
你现在该睡觉了吧
I think I'm doing it wrong.
我觉得我哪儿做错了
There's nothing to do.
你什么都不用做
Let your mind and your spirit be free
只要让思维和精神自♥由♥延伸
for air is the element of freedom.
因为气是自♥由♥的元素
Is something funny?
有什么可笑的?
Yeah, you're telling me to embrace freedom
对啊 你跟我说要拥抱什么自♥由♥
and yet you won't even let me listen to the radio.
但你甚至不让我听收音机
And forget about leaving this island.
更别说离开这个岛了
Please, Korra. Look at Meelo.
行了 科拉 看看米罗
He's able to meditate peacefully.
他都能安静的冥想
He's able to meditate peacefully.
其实我觉得他是睡着了
What?
什么
Well, at least he has the relaxing part down.
好吧 至少他学会了放松
Whatever,
随便吧
none of this Airbending stuff makes any sense to me.
这些御气术的东西我根本搞不懂
I know you're frustrated,
我知道你很沮丧
but these teachings will sink in over time.
但这些课程会慢慢沉淀
Then one day,
直到某一天
they'll just click.
就能融会贯通
Yeah, it's not sinking in.
啊 还是沉不下来
I'm gonna go get a glass of leechee juice.
我去喝杯荔枝果汁
Korra!
科拉
The meditation's not over yet!
冥想还没结束呢
Daddy, can I have some leechee juice too?
爸爸 我能也喝点荔枝果汁吗
No.
不行
Hey! What are you doing in my gym?
你在我健身房♥里干什么
I was just looking for a bathroom and I got lost.
我找洗手间的时候迷路了
Oh, the old "I had to pee excuse".
啊 老套的尿遁借口
You know, I'm sick and tired of you kids sneaking in without paying.
听着 我已经受够了你们这帮小孩不付钱就溜进来
I'm taking you to security.
我要带你去见保安
No, wait! There you are!
别 等等 你在这儿啊
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我到处找你呢
It's alright, Toza, she's with me.
别担心 陶泽 她跟我来的
Yeah, I'm with him.
对 我跟他来的
So you see, we're together.
所以你看 我们俩一起的
Well, not "together together", more like friends.
我们不是一对儿的那种一起 只是朋友
Right, friends. No, no, I didn't mean to imply...
对 朋友 不不 我不是故意想暗示...
Oh, you implied it.
你暗示了
I don't care what you are!
我懒的管你们什么关系
I've got work to do.
我还有事要做
Right this way, miss.
好了这边请 小姐
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Seriously thanks.
说真的 谢了
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Best seats in the house, huh?
全场最佳座位吧
Whoa... Unbelievable!
哇 难以置信
this place is even more amazing than I imagined.
这地方比我想的还惊人
Name's Bolin, by the way.
我叫博林 顺便说下
Korra.
科拉
Pssst, Bolin! Yeah?
博林 干嘛
I told you, you have to stop
我跟你说过 比赛前
bringing your crazy fangirls in here before the matches.
别带你的疯狂女粉丝进来
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表