剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth.
土强
Fire.
火烈
Air.
气和
Water.
水善
Only the avatar can master all four elements
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
and bring balance to the world.
给世界带来平衡
The equalists are on the attack.
平等党正四处袭击
The lieutenant and his chi-blockers invaded air temple island
副官带着他的截气士入侵了气和岛
and forced tenzin and his family to flee.
迫使丹增一家逃亡
In the daring escape lin beifong sacrificed herself
逃跑途中北方琳牺牲自己
and saved the airbenders.
拯救了气宗一家
But she was captured and amon took her bending away.
然而她身陷囹圄 遭阿蒙废除了御术
Now team avatar is in hiding
目前神通小队掩迹潜踪
as they await help from general iroh and the united forces.
等候联军大帅艾洛的救援
It is a glorious day my equalist brothers and sisters.
今天是个荣耀的日子 平等党的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Amon has torn down the tyrannical bending government!
阿蒙已经颠覆了御术师的暴♥政♥
He has declared bending illegal.
他已经宣布御术违法
And he has the avatar on the run.
更迫使降世神通四处逃亡
Our great leader has a vision for the future.
我们的伟大领袖对未来有所预见
One day soon bending will no longer exist
总有一天御术将会不复存在
and we will live in a world where everyone is finally equal!
我们就能迎来一个所有人都真正平等的世界!
The united forces are on their way right now
联军目前正赶来这里
to try and stop that dream but we will prevail!
企图阻止我们的梦想 但我们必将胜利!
Can you believe hiroshi?
宏史怎么能那么说?
"The avatar's on the run. "
"降世神通四处逃亡"
I'm not running from anyone.
我没逃避任何人
Let's go back up there and knock some heads.
我们回上面去揍几个人
They'll never know what hit them.
他们不会知道被谁打了
Relax.
放松
General iroh's coming with an entire fleet of battleships.
艾洛大帅带着一整支舰队来的
Then amon will be the one who's running.
到时候就该轮到阿蒙逃命了
I hate this "being patient" stuff.
我讨厌这样"有耐心"
You two were gone a while.
你们去得可真久啊
We were doing reconnaissance.
我们去侦察敌情了
Whatever.
随便了
Welcome back!
欢迎回来!
Hope you worked up an appetite 'cause dinner is served.
希望你们胃口还好 因为晚饭都上齐了
Thanks so much for letting us hide out with you the past few days.
多谢你这几天让我们躲在你这儿
Honored to oblige.
乐于效劳
My associates and I heartily oppose
我和我的同伴们很乐意反对
amon's so-called "equalist" policies.
阿蒙所谓的"平等"革命
We got benders and non-benders living together down here
我们这里下面御术师普通人都住在一起
but do you see us fighting?
你看到我们打架了吗?
No, siree.
没有 先生
Wee figured out how to harmoniously co-exist.
我们有办法和谐共处
You are a wise and noble hobo.
你真是个睿智又高尚的流浪汉
This is the best-tasting street gruel I've ever had.
这是我吃过的最好吃的街头稀饭
Seriously.
真的
I culled it from the finest dumpsters the city has to offer.
我是从全城最好的垃圾箱里捡来的
Can't sleep either?
也睡不着?
No, I have this awful pit in my stomach.
我心里感觉很不踏实
Me too.
我也是
It's so crazy.
这太疯狂了
A few months ago I was in the south pole
几个月前我还在南极
practicing for my firebending test
为考试练习御火术
and now I'm in the middle of an all-out war.
而现在我却身陷战场
I know.
我知道
We didn't even know each other then.
那时候我们还不认识
And now, I can't imagine my life without you in it.
而现在 我都不敢想象没有你的生活
You're the most loyal brave,
你是我认识的最忠诚勇敢
and selfless person I've ever known.
和无私的人
I think you're pretty incredible too but you already knew that.
我也觉得你很了不起 不过你已经知道了
I should probably try to get some sleep.
我大概该去睡点觉
Me too.
我也是
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
You will now be cleansed of your impurity.
我将洗清你身上的不洁
Next.
下一个
Coast is clear.
平安无事
Once the united forces arrive
一旦联军到了
we need to be ready to help in any way we can.
我们要接近可能帮忙
They're here.
他们到了
Amon had to know we were coming.
阿蒙肯定知道我们来了
So why aren't we meeting any resistance?
可为什么我没看到任何抵抗?
Wait a second.
等等
Where are the equalist airships?
平等党的飞艇在哪儿?
I don't see any mecha-tanks either.
我也没看到任何机甲
Something's not right.
有蹊跷
It's a trick!
中计了!
Water and earthbenders detonate those mines!
御水御土师 引爆那些水雷
What is that sound?
那是什么声音
What now?
现在又是啥?
Where does hiroshi find the time to keep inventing new evil machines?
宏史哪儿来那么多时间不停发明新的邪恶机器啊?
Incoming!
敌袭!
It's all right. I've got you.
没事了 我接着你呢
Avatar korra...
神通科拉...
You saved my life.
你救了我一命
Thank you.
谢谢你
I was prepared to deal with sato's mecha-tanks
我准备好的是迎战佐藤的机甲
but not these new high-speed aircraft.
可不是这些高速飞机
I know.
我知道
Every time we think we have an advantage amon outsmarts us.
每次我们以为占尽先机是 阿蒙总会更先一步
No matter what our plan is he always has a better one.
无论我们计划什么他总能压我们一头
Amon is winning so far but we're not out of the fight yet.
阿蒙目前暂时得势 但我们还没输
I like this man's confidence.
我喜欢这爷们的自信
So how are we not out of the fight?
那我们怎么就还没输呢?
A second wave of reinforcements is on the way.
第二波援军已经在路上了
But I need to warn them.
但我必须警告他们
Do you still have a way to get a message out?
你们还有办法送消息出去吗?
I know just the man for the job.
我知道谁能胜任这任务
And who is the recipient of this top-secret message?
那这个绝密消息发给谁呢?
Commander bumi.
布米司令
Second division of the united forces.
联军第二军
Tenzin's brother?
丹增的哥哥?
Yes.
对
A bit of a wild man but the bravest commander you'll ever meet.
有点狂放不羁 但绝对是你见过最勇武的司令
Ready, sir!
准备好了 长官!
Fleet ambushed and destroyed by equalist aircraft.
舰队遭平等党飞机袭击被毁
Retreat to red sand island until my signal.
退守红沙岛等我信♥号♥♥
Do not approach city until you receive the all-clear.
接到信♥号♥♥前切勿靠近城市
Now comes the hard part.
接下来是困难的部分
We need to ground those aircraft
我们必须困住那些飞机
otherwise bumi's fleet will never be able to retake the city.
不然布米的舰队永远也没法夺回城市
They flew in from this direction.
它们从这个方向飞来的
The airfield must be somewhere over this mountain range.
机场肯定在这一带山里某处
Everyone get ready.
所有人准备好
We leave at dawn.
我们黎明出发
It's time to take down my father.
是时候打败我父亲了
Wait.
等等
I'm sorry,
我很抱歉
but I'm not going with you tomorrow.
但我明天不跟你们去了
What?
什么?
Why not?
为什么?
I'm sick and tired of hiding from amon.
我已经受够躲着阿蒙了
It's time I face him.
我是时候面对他了
That's not a good plan.
这可不是个好主意
We need to stick together.
我们必须团结一致
I'm not waiting for him to hunt me down.
我不会等他来追杀我
My gut's telling me it's time to end this.
我的直觉告诉我 该做了断了
On my terms.
由我出手
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表