剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
as she's pushed back to zone 3 and the water is calling her name.
她被逼到了第三区 水池已经在向她招手了
It's only a matter of time before--
她被打下水只是个时间问...
Hold the phone, stop the presses! She's still in the game, folks!
等等 最新情况 她还在赛场上 听众们
And she's moving like an entirely different player!
并且以一种完全不同的姿势移♥动♥
Suddenly all of the Platypus Bear strikes are only striking air.
忽然之间 鸭嘴熊的攻击全都落空
Well, I don't know about that...
这可想不到...
The Platypus Bears have no juice left,
鸭嘴熊队已经体力透♥支♥
but Mako and Bolin are still fresh and juicy.
但马可和博林依然生龙活虎
Knockout!
击倒
The Fire Ferrets come from way behind and steal the win!
火貂迎头赶上再次取胜
What an upset, folks! The rookies, Avatar in tow,
好一场逆转 听众们 菜鸟神通
have nabbed a place in the championship tournament!
竟然挤进了冠军杯赛
I cannot believe it!
我真不敢相信
Korra, what can I say?
科拉 我能怎么说呢
You really came alive in that last round.
最后一回合真的太出色了
The way you dodged their attacks...
你躲闪他们攻击的方式
you are a natural.
真是天生的
Thanks,
谢谢
but I can't take all the credit.
但功劳不全在我
Someone else taught me those moves.
有人教我那些招式
I'm really sorry
我很抱歉
about everything I said.
关于我说的所有事
I was really frustrated with myself and
我真的对自己很沮丧
I took it out on you.
然后发泄在了你身上
I think I owe an apology too.
我想我也欠你一个道歉
I was trying to teach you about patience,
我想教你有耐心
and I lost mine.
但我却失去了耐心
No hard feelings?
不怪我吧
Of course not.
当然不
By the way, you were really good out there tonight.
顺便 你今晚表现得真不错
You moved like an Airbender.
你的步伐就像个御气师
You stayed and watched?
等等 你留下来看了
I did. Pro-Bending turned out to be the perfect teaching tool for you.
是的 看来职业御术赛对你来说是完美的训练工具
I'll see you tomorrow for Airbending practice bright and early!
我们明早御气训练的时候见
And by the way, I kinda permanently joined the Fire Ferrets,
顺便啊 我正式加入火貂了
and we're playing in the tournament in a couple of weeks!
我们几周后就要参加冠军杯赛啦
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表