剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
Imagine something else happened.
每天想一想,持续一百天。
And think about that every day for a hundred days.
最终,不好的记忆消失了。
Eventually, the bad memories fade.
它们被更好的取代了。
They're replaced with better ones.
那--它有效吗?
And that--does it work?
对于某些人。
For some.
你知道,它也适用于其他记忆,
You know, it works for the other memories too,
阿富汗。
of Afghanistan.
那些你试图用酒精淹死的人。
The ones you tried to drown with alcohol.
你不能只是尽量不喝酒。
You can't just try not to drink.
你必须用其他东西替换它
You have to replace it with something else
这有助于您向前迈进。
that helps you move forward.
对我来说,这是我的工作。
For me, it was my work.
我一直想回到学校。
I've been meaning to go back to school.
也许试一试。
Maybe give that a try.
你知道,我听到了心理部门的声音
You know, I hear the psych department
在Wylton's还不错。
at Wylton's not so bad.
请提供姓名和DOC号♥码。
Name and DOC number, please.
呃,韦斯·班宁,
Uh, Wes Banning,
A4261 中。
A4261.
我要读一些资讯
I'm going to read some information
现在记录在案。
for the record now.
佛吉尼亚州假释委员会将考虑
The Virginia Parole Board will consider
独♥立♥的质量有条件发布
an independent quality conditional release
在所有请求赦免的成年罪犯中——
of all adult offenders who petition for pardons--
你来了。
You came.
不会在其他任何地方。
Wouldn't be anywhere else.
通过促进、
Protection of society by facilitating,
酌情进行及时整合
as appropriate, the timely integration
的罪犯重返社会。
of offenders back into society.
班宁先生,你想发表声明吗?
Would you like to make a statement, Mr. Banning?
是的,我会的。
Yes, I would.
呃......
Um...
致在座的家人,
to the family members that are here,
我想说我为我的所作所为感到抱歉。
I'd like to say I'm sorry for what I did.
我对自己的行为负全部责任。
I take full responsibility for my actions.
我学到了
And I've learned
从我在监狱里的时候开始。
from my time in prison.
如果您被释放,
If you are released,
你认为你可能会再次犯罪吗?
do you think you'd be likely to commit crimes again?
是的。
Yes.
说实话,我有点坏。
I'm kind of a bad seed, to tell you the truth.
如果你放我出去,我可能会轰炸
If you let me out, I'll probably bomb
另外几座教堂。
another couple churches.
鉴于缺乏悔意
Given the lack of remorse
以及意图实施其他犯罪,
and intent to commit other crimes,
董事会别无选择,只能否认
this board has no choice but to deny
请♥愿♥人的假释请求。
the petitioner's request for parole.
你看到他的脸了吗?
Did you see his face?
盘子?- 不,没什么。
The plates? - No, nothing.
谁吓坏了这么厉害的班宁
Whoever that was scared Banning so much
他宁愿呆在监狱里。
that he'd rather stay behind bars.
班宁不是一匹孤独的狼。
Banning wasn't a lone wolf.
其他人在拉扯绳子。
Someone else is pulling the strings.
不管是谁,都还在那里。
And whoever it is, is still out there.
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表