剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
I was in the hospital with my body covered with bandages,
每天都在变化。
which were changed every day.
我可以想像,我——这是非常痛苦的。
I-it was, as you can imagine, very painful.
护士们相信了
And the nurses believed
快速撕掉绷带要好得多
that ripping the bandages off quickly was much better
而不是慢慢来。
than doing it slowly.
我不同意,但他们不听。
I disagreed, but they wouldn't listen.
我对这个想法产生了浓厚的兴趣
I became deeply intrigued by this idea
我们反复且可预测地使
that we repeatedly and predictably make
我们生活许多方面的错误决定。
the wrong decisions in many aspects of our lives.
研究可以帮助改变这些模式。
And research could help change these patterns.
我开始做实验。
I began doing experiments.
我发现护士错了。
And I found the nurses were wrong.
所以我回去,我告诉了他们。
So I went back, and I told them.
他们答应他们会的
And they promised that they would
改变他们的做法。
change their practices.
一位护士承认,她只是假设
One nurse admitted that she simply assumed
那么快更好,因为对于护士来说,
that fast was better, because for the nurses,
慢慢地施加这种痛苦要严重得多。
inflicting that pain slowly was much worse.
我从未考虑过他们的痛苦。
I had never considered their pain.
在这方面有很多教训可以吸取。
There are great lessons to be learned in this.
你有问题吗?
Do you have a question?
是的,呃,这是怎么回事,
Yeah, uh, how'd it happen,
你知道,你的烧伤吗?
you know, your burns?
飙车。
Drag racing.
我马上跑出了马路。煤气罐爆♥炸♥了。
I ran right off the road. Gas tank exploded.
无论如何,让我们开始吧。
Anyway, let's get started.
飙车?
Drag racing?
我打算和tiki跳舞--
I was gonna go with tiki dancing--
夏威夷宴会失控了。
Hawaiian luau that got out of hand.
为什么不直接告诉他们真♥相♥?
Why not just tell them the truth?
当我记得这一切时,我会的。
When I remember all of it, I will.
呃,教授。
Uh, Professor.
这是亚历克。
This is Alec.
市长女士。我会在那里。
Madam Mayor. I'll be right there.
一位名叫茉莉·科特兰的年轻女子
A young woman named Jasmine Curtland
昨晚被谋杀了。
was murdered last night.
嫌疑人是她的前男友,
The suspect is her ex-boyfriend,
迪伦·海耶斯(Dylan Hayes),参议员萝拉·海耶斯(Laura Hayes)的儿子。
Dylan Hayes, son of Senator Laura Hayes.
萝拉是朋友和政♥治♥盟友。
Laura is a friend and a political ally.
即使是这些指控也可能炸毁她的竞选活动。
Even the allegations could blow up her campaign.
任何充电延迟都会咂舌
And any delay in charging will smack
的优♥惠♥待遇。
of preferential treatment.
因为它是优♥惠♥待遇。
Because it is preferential treatment.
我不感兴趣。
I'm not interested.
亚历克,我认识迪伦。
Alec, I know Dylan.
从小就认识他。
Known him since he was a baby.
他是个好孩子。无犯罪记录。
He's a good kid. No criminal record.
你有大量的资源可供你使用,
You've got plenty of resources at your disposal,
他也是。
as does he.
他是一个该死的战争英雄。
He's a damn war hero.
曾在海军陆战队服役。
Served with the Marines.
当他的悍马被击中时光荣退伍
Honorable discharge when his Humvee was hit
在阿富汗使用简易爆♥炸♥装置。
with an IED in Afghanistan.
他是唯一一个活著的人。
He's the only one who lived.
他是否接受过创伤后应激障碍治疗?
Was he treated for PTSD?
我不知道。我知道他发展了
I don't know. I do know he developed
酗酒问题,但他在 AA
a drinking problem, but he was in AA
并且没有暴♥力♥史。
and no history of violence.
你需要我做什么?
What do you need me to do?
我需要知道他是否有罪
I need to know if he's guilty
比正义的车轮转动得更快。
faster than the wheels of justice turn.
如果他不这样做,我会不惜一切代价
If he didn't do it, I'll do whatever it takes
让他的名字不被媒体报导。
to keep his name out of the press.
如果他这样做了?
And if he did?
我会告诉发展议程全力以赴。
I will tell the DA to move ahead full force.
我已指示该部门给你
I've instructed the department to give you
您需要的所有存取权限。
all the access you need.
他们在楼下等你。
They're waiting for you downstairs.
我成功了。
I did it.
我杀了茉莉。
I killed Jasmine.
他的律师在哪里?
Where's his lawyer?
好吧,他带著一整支军队,
Well, he had a whole army with him,
但他只是解雇了他们。
but he just fired 'em.
从头开始。
Start at the beginning.
我度过了一个艰难的夜晚。
I was having a rough night.
那是袭击的周年纪念日,我的朋友死了。
It was the anniversary of the attack where my friends died.
我想喝酒,但我去开会了
I wanted to drink, but I went to a meeting instead
在45号♥的圣梅尔。
at St. Mel's on 45th.
我喝了可乐,一片披萨。
I had a Coke, slice of pizza.
我以为我没事,但我想我不是。
Thought I was okay, but I guess I wasn't.
我最终去了某个酒吧。
I ended up at some bar.
点了一杯啤酒,
Ordered a beer,
然后是另一个。
then another.
意识到我在茉莉花的地方附近,
Realized I was near Jasmine's place,
于是我走了过去。
so I walked over.
茉莉是你的前女友?- 嗯嗯。
Jasmine's your ex-girlfriend? - Mm-hmm.
她和你断绝关系,
She break things off with you,
还是相反?
or was it the other way around?
我们又开始了,又关闭了。
We were kind of on again, off again.
她认为我需要解决一些事情。
She thought I needed to work through some stuff.
她可能是对的。
She was probably right.
接下来发生了什么?
What happened next?
一件事导致了另一件事。我们发生了性关系。
One thing led to another. We had sex.
您是否使用过避孕套?
Did you use a condom?
我,呃--是的。
I, uh--yeah.
这么想吧。
Think so.
你以什么姿势做♥爱♥?
In what position did you have sex?
传统传教士——
Traditional missionary--
我想我们明白了。
I think we get the picture.
那么发生了什么?你打架了吗?
So what happened? Did you get in a fight?
我想。- 你猜?
I guess. - You guess?
是的。我们吵架了。
Yeah. We got in a fight.
她说这段时间真的结束了。
She said it was really over this time.
我一定是啪的。
I must've snapped.
你有枪吗?
You own a gun?
你昨晚带了吗?
Did you have it with you last night?
不。那把枪是茉莉花的
No. The gun was Jasmine's
为了保护。
for protection.
她曾经有过一个跟踪者。
She had a stalker once.
我本来应该保护她,
I should've been the one protecting her,
不是她需要保护的人。
not the one she needed protection from.
那么她的枪是怎么落到你手里的呢?
So how did her gun end up in your hands?
我猜,一件事导致了另一件事。
One thing led to another, I guess.
你之前说过。
You said that before.
枪刚刚——刚刚响了。
The gun just--just went off.
什么样的枪?
What kind of gun?
格洛克?
A Glock?
SIG 绍尔?
SIG Sauer?
我不--我--我不记得了。
I don't--I--I don't remember.
之后你用枪做什么?
What'd you do with the gun after?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你为什么要脱掉她的运动衫?
Why'd you take her sweatshirt off?
我不知道,好吗?
I don't know, okay?
我昏了过去。
I blacked out.
我在车里醒来。
I woke up in my car.
有这么多血。我很害怕。
There was all this blood. I was scared.
我去了茉莉花的地方,
I went to Jasmine's place,
而我——我找到了她。
and I--and I found her.
你以前昏厥过吗?
Have you blacked out before?
感觉如何?
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表