剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
我会接通通讯
I would get on the comm
并告诉空中交通管制,“ATMOS故障,”
and tell air traffic control, "ATMOS failure,"
然后尽量不要惊慌。
and then try not to panic.
这被称为听觉错觉。
It's called an auditory illusion.
当亚历克没有给学生任何背景资讯时,
When Alec didn't give the students any context,
其中只有大约20%的人听到了「黑药丸」这个词。
only about 20% of them heard the words "black pill."
几乎一半的班级都听到了类似“ATMOS”的声音。
Almost half the class heard something like "ATMOS."
您指的是自动跟踪
You're referring to the Automated Tracking
和机动作业系统?
and Maneuvering Operational System?
右。因此,我为ATMOS小组做好了准备
Right. So I primed the group on ATMOS
以及常见的飞行员迫降术语,如「准备抛弃」。
and common pilot crash landing terms like "prepare to ditch."
ATMOS故障。
ATMOS failure.
82%的学生听到了
82% of the students then heard
“ATMOS故障。准备抛弃。
"ATMOS failure. Prepare to ditch."
但你只是证明我们不能确定他说了什么。
But you just proved that we can't be sure what he said.
嗯,这至少是合理的
Well, it's at least as plausible
作为飞行员用仇恨团体的标语签名。
as the pilot signing off with a hate group's catchphrase.
ATMOS有任何问题吗?
Have there been any issues with ATMOS?
不,我们以前从未有过。
No, we've never had one before.
ATMOS在我们制♥造♥的每架飞机上运行。
ATMOS runs in every plane we make.
如果它有什么问题,那就意味著......
If there was something wrong with it, that would mean that...
黑匣子记录了飞机的每一个功能,
The black box records every airplane function,
以及每一个字。
as well as every word.
这就是我们如何知道ATMOS性能完美无缺的原因。
That's how we know the ATMOS performed flawlessly.
也就是说,直到飞行员停用它。
That is, until the pilot deactivated it.
这似乎不太可能。
It does seem unlikely.
如果我错了,你掩盖了你的基地。
If I'm wrong, you covered your bases.
如果我是对的,可能会有数百人的生命处于危险之中。
If I'm right, there could be hundreds of lives at risk.
好。
Okay.
我们不希望再出现737 Max的情况。
We don't want another 737 Max situation.
谢谢。让我们知道你发现了什么?
Thanks. Let us know what you find?
艾玛。
Emma.
呃,我有点著急。
Uh, I'm in a bit of a rush.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗?
Anything I can help with?
第一,我得走了。不好意思。
Um, I've got to go. Sorry.
所以你今晚可以送吗?
So you can deliver it tonight?
是的,那太好了。
Yeah, that'd be great.
谢谢。
Thanks.
怎么了?-我在想
What's up? - I was thinking,
现在联邦调查局有了黑匣子,
now that the FBI has the black box,
我们可以将飞行员的命令放入飞行模拟器中。
we could put the pilot's commands into a flight simulator.
如果飞机运行正常,
If the plane was operating properly,
然后 SIM 飞行应该匹配它。
then the sim flight should match it.
如果没有,那么也许它可以告诉我们发生了什么。
If not, then maybe it can tell us what happened.
这其实是个好主意。
That's actually a great idea.
教授也是这么认为的。
Professor thought so too.
所以我在杰斐逊飞行学校找到了一个模拟器,
So I tracked down a simulator at Jefferson Flight School,
他们今晚就要送来了。
and they're gonna deliver it tonight.
勤劳。-谢谢。
Industrious. - Thank you.
不过,我们需要一个飞行员。
We need a pilot though.
我可以问罗里。
I can ask Rory.
他会想帮忙洗清他哥哥的罪名。
He'll want to help clear his brother's name.
如果他不是太忙于他的丧亲之痛,性♥爱♥等等。
If he's not too busy with his bereavement sex and all.
这是一回事。
It's a thing.
人们很有趣,对吧?
People are funny, huh?
大气。
ATMOS.
这并非不可能,但是......
It's not impossible, but...
看,NTSB说我不能参加
look, the NTSB said I can't participate
在调查中。
in the investigation.
我是。。。“有偏见”是他们使用的词。
I am... "biased" was the word they used.
我们从黑匣子里拿到了数据。
We have the data from the black box.
我们已经可以使用飞行模拟器。
We've gotten access to a flight simulator.
我们只需要一个试点来运行不同的场景。
We just need a pilot to run the different scenarios.
航♥空♥公♥司♥已经把我停飞了。
The airline already grounded me.
他们说这是为了让我有时间悲伤。
They said it's to give me time to grieve.
但你知道这是关于什么的。
But you know what this is about.
如果我失业了......
If I lose my job...
飞行是我剩下的一切。
Flying is all I have left.
你最了解你的兄弟。
You knew your brother best.
如果情况逆转......
If the situation was reversed...
杰斯,你在这里做什么?
Jace, what are you doing here?
我本来想问你同样的事情。
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
艾玛让我见她。
Emma asked me to meet her.
她在坠机现场说话感到不舒服。
She didn't feel comfortable talking at the crash site.
她给了我这张卡片,上面写著她的位址。
She gave me this card with her address.
她说了什么具体的话?
She say anything specific?
不。她似乎很担心。为什么?
No. She seemed worried. Why?
好吧,她有充分的理由。
Well, she had good reason.
他们打破窗户打开门。
They broke the window to unlock the door.
无论谁这样做,显然都在寻找一些具体的东西。
Whoever did this was clearly looking for something specific.
他们没有拿走任何明显的贵重物品。
They didn't take any of the obvious valuables.
那么,艾玛在哪里?
Well, where's Emma?
她的手♥机♥关机了。
Her cell phone's off.
自从她离开坠机现场以来,没有人见过她。
No one's seen her since she left the crash site.
所以要么她有一些资讯
So either she had some information
有人想要并躲藏起来,或者......
somebody wanted and went into hiding or...
或者他们先去找她。
Or they got to her first.
欧文。
Owen.
Clark特工,Richards特工。
Agent Clark, Agent Richards.
对不起,我跑得有点晚了。
Sorry, I'm running a bit late.
如果这大约是 118,NTSB 拥有我们所有的最新数据。
If this is about 118, the NTSB has all our most recent data.
艾玛失踪了。
Emma's missing.
她的地方被洗劫一空。她的牢房♥关机了。
Her place was ransacked. Her cell's off.
我们想问你几个问题。
We'd like to ask you a few questions.
是的,当然。你需要的任何东西。
Yeah, of course. Anything you need.
离开坠机现场后,我们回到了办公室。
After we left the crash site, we went back to the office.
她比我先走了。
She left before I did.
那是什么时间?
And what time was that?
我没有。。。
I don't...
听著,我正在努力提供说明。
Look, I'm trying to be helpful.
我也担心她。- 嗯。
I'm worried about her too. - Hm.
如此担心,以至于您正在去墨西哥旅行。
So concerned that you're taking a trip to Mexico.
到我们在圣佩德罗的工厂。
To our factory in San Pedro.
Hollette 是一家全球性企业。
Hollette is a global operation.
艾玛在118上跑点,而不是我。
Emma was running point on 118, not me.
这就是为什么联邦调查局如此关注她的失踪。
Which is why the FBI is so concerned with her disappearance.
告诉我,你能记录你的行踪吗?
Tell me, can you document your whereabouts
昨天你和她见面后?
after you met with her yesterday?
加油。
Come on.
我被逮捕了吗?
Am I under arrest?
哦,那是可以安排的。
Oh, that can be arranged.
这种方法通常对他有用吗?
That approach usually work for him?
确实如此。
It does.
我想要一个律师。
I want a lawyer.
嗯嗯。这次不行。
Mm-hmm. Not this time.
你有什么建议?
What would you suggest?
好了,我们已经检查了 Hollette。
All right, we've checked Hollette.
我们检查了她的家人、同事、社交媒体。
We've checked her family, associates, social media.
如果她跑了,我们现在就已经找到她了。
If she ran, we would've located her by now.
我不认为我们发现她还活著。
I don't think we find her alive.
没有身体,我们就没有多少东西可以支撑他。
Without a body, we don't have much to hold him on.
还。我们有24小时的时间来挖掘。
Yet. We've got 24 hours to dig.
在你的采访中,他所有的肢体语言......
During your interview, all of his body language...
扬起眉毛,微微歪著头,
eyebrows raised, head slightly tilted,
开放姿势...表明他很担心
open posture... suggests that he's concerned
关于艾玛,想合作,
about Emma and wants to cooperate,
但他被吓坏了。
but he's spooked.
他可能没有杀了她,
He may not have killed her,
但他知道的比他说的要多得多。
but he knows a lot more than he's saying.
让我和他谈谈。
Let me talk to him.
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表