剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
什么?
What?
无。
Nothing.
只是让我想起了这段关系
Just reminded me of the relationship
原名我的婚姻。
formerly known as my marriage.
你痛吗?
Are you in pain?
是的。
Yeah.
你知道,当我被烧伤时,
You know, when I was burned,
很长一段时间,我不知道我是否能活下去。
for a long time, I didn't know if I'd live.
有时我想死。
Sometimes I wanted to die.
但我没有放弃希望。
But I didn't give up hope.
希望会杀死你。
It's the hope that'll kill you.
科学说的恰恰相反。
Science says the opposite.
让我们关注一下这个案子?
Let's focus on the case?
好。
Okay.
为什么要杀尤里,除非他看到什么?
Why kill Yuri unless he saw something?
那顿午餐有没有发生什么不寻常的事情?
Did anything out of the ordinary happen at that lunch?
嗯,牛排有点太稀有了。
Well, the steak was a little too rare.
我的意思是,当我第一次开始感到不适时,
I mean, when I first started feeling unwell,
我告诉自己这是食物中毒。
I told myself it was food poisoning.
我不是字面上的意思。
I did not mean it literally.
但还有一点兴奋。
But there was one other little bit of excitement.
有一对年轻夫妇,离几张桌子很远。
There was a young couple, couple of tables away.
男人单膝跪地求婚。
Man got down on one knee and proposed.
如果你问我,这有点夸张。
It was a little over-the-top if you ask me.
每个人都在看。
Everyone was watching.
每个拥有 iPhone 和 Facebook 帐户的人。
Everyone with an iPhone and a Facebook account.
我想我从一开始就爱你。
I think I've loved you since the beginning of time.
你能跟我结婚吗?
Will you marry me?
说不,女孩。
Say no, girl.
说不。
Say no.
你的浪漫感在哪里?
Where's your sense of romance?
我在“你成全了我”之间失去了它
I lost it somewhere between "You complete me"
“和”我从一开始就爱你。
and "I've loved you since the beginning of time."
你没有灵魂,年轻人。
You have no soul, young one.
这对你来说是触发的吗?
Is this triggering for you?
不,我很好。
No, I'm fine.
我和玛丽莎在一个好地方。
Me and Marisa are in a good place.
玛丽莎在她的地方,
Marisa is at her place,
你在我的地方。
and you are at my place.
这个位置好吗?
What about that placement is good?
就像我一直说的,我们可能不再结婚了,
Like I keep saying, we may not be married anymore,
但是我们的专业关系很好。
but our professional relationship is fine.
我们就像 Starsky 和 Hutch。
We're like Starsky and Hutch.
你不认识他们。
You don't know them.
穆德和斯卡利。
Mulder and Scully.
你是认真地和自己约会,兄弟。
You're seriously dating yourself, bro.
我只是说也许我们过得更好
I'm just saying that maybe we're better off
作为工作伙伴,而不是浪漫伴侣。
as work partners, not romantic partners.
否认对你来说不是一个好看的样子。
Denial is not a great look for you.
嘿,等等,等等,等等,等等,等等,等等。
Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
再玩一遍。
Play that again.
好。-你能 跟我结婚吗?
Okay. - Will you marry me?
是的,就在那里,停下来。慢慢玩。
Yeah, right there, stop. Play that slowly.
那里。那里。
There. There.
嘿,再玩一遍。
Hey, play that again.
你能 跟我结婚吗?- 好的,停下来。
Will you marry me? - Okay, stop.
看,就在那里。
Look, right there.
你看到了吗?
You see it?
这是一个不同的茶壶。
It's a different teapot.
有人把它换掉了
Somebody switched it out
在一个挤满了人的房♥间里。
in a crowded room full of people.
他们是怎么做到的?
How did they do that?
玛丽莎正在调查所有有权访问的人
Marisa's looking into everyone who had access
到那家餐厅的厨房♥。
to the kitchen at that restaurant.
一个兼♥职♥的杀手服务员?
A waiter who moonlights as a hit man?
有人不喜欢我的小费吗?
Somebody who didn't like my tips?
一旦她知道任何事情,她就会告诉我们。
As soon as she knows anything, she'll let us know.
我怎么会没有注意到茶壶被更换了?
How could I not notice a teapot being replaced?
我的工作是善于观察。
My job is to be observant.
我以关注为生。
I pay attention for a living.
我不是那种想念事情的人。
I'm not the kind of person who misses things.
相信我,每个人都是那种人。
Trust me, everyone's that kind of person.
我可以借用你们的笔记型电脑吗?
Can I borrow your laptop?
好吧,我们开始吧。
All right, let's do it.
来吧,我们走吧!
Come on, let's go!
计算黄队中的所有球员
Count all the players on the yellow team
谁传球。
who pass the ball.
我讨厌篮球。
I hate basketball.
九。。。
Nine...
十。。。
ten...
11.
11.
伟大。
Great.
你注意到灰熊了吗?
Did you notice the grizzly bear?
灰熊?
Grizzly bear?
再看一遍。
Look again.
这是什么巫术?
What kind of sorcery is this?
实际上是一种非常古老的类型。
A very old kind actually.
我们称之为注意力盲。
We call it attentional blindness.
但在这种情况下,我们看到的是被误导的注意力。
But in this case, we're looking at misdirected attention.
魔术师一直用它来...
Magicians use it all the time to...
这是什么?- 实验只有效
What is it? - The experiment only works
因为我告诉过你看一件事,球,
because I told you to look at one thing, the ball,
这使得错过对方变得非常容易。
which makes it shockingly easy to miss the other.
没有分心,没有看不见的灰熊。
No distraction, no invisible grizzly bear.
求婚,那是篮球。
The proposal, that was the basketball.
这不是偶然发生的。
It didn't happen by accident.
你在和谁打电♥话♥?-玛丽莎。
Who are you calling? - Marisa.
那对夫妇,不管他们是谁,
That couple, whoever they are,
他们是投毒者的同谋。
they were the poisoner's accomplices.
我们是演员。
We're actors.
哦,舞台还是萤幕?
Ooh, stage or screen?
无论我们能得到什么。大多数情况下,我们做公♥关♥噱头,
Whatever we can get. Mostly we do PR stunts,
快闪族,诸如此类的东西。
flash mobs, things like that.
这不是违法的,不是吗?
That's not illegal, is it?
所以这个提议,
So the proposal,
那是你的公♥关♥噱头之一?
that was one of your PR stunts?
我想是的。
I guess so.
他们从来没有真正告诉我们这是为了什么。
They never really told us what it was for.
“他们”是谁?- 雇用我们的人。
"They" who? - The person who hired us.
我收到某人发来的短♥信♥,说他们看到了我们的工作
I got a text from someone saying they saw our work
在另一场活动中,他们说他们为我们准备了另一场演出。
at another event, said they had another gig for us.
我们本来应该提出一个提案
We were supposed to stage a proposal
在特定时间在费尔蒙酒店。
at the Fairmont at a specific time.
他们从来没有告诉你为什么?
And they never told you why?
他们只是为我们提供了一个小时的工作。
They just offered us two grand for an hour of work.
这比我们大多数月份得到的要多。
That's more than we get most months.
你们俩不会碰巧有空
You two wouldn't happen to be available
在享有盛誉的机构进行社会实验
to perform social experiments at a prestigious
但臭名昭著的吝啬大学,你会吗?
but notoriously stingy university, would you?
让我们保持正轨。
Let's stay on track.
这是赛道。
This is the track.
雇用他们的人一定见过他们的行动,
Whoever hired them must've seen them in action,
一定知道他们是可靠的,
must've known that they were reliable,
正宗且价格实惠。
authentic, and affordable.
我们将需要您的所有记录。
We're going to need all of your records.
你确实保留了记录,对吧?
You do keep records, right?
谁没有数字记录?
Who doesn't have digital records?
演员。
Actors.
如果我喝杯咖啡好吗?
All right if I get a coffee?
是的。
Yeah.
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表