剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
Until Marisa takes you back?
哦。
Ooh.
你确定我没有在商场里迷路吗?
Are you sure I wasn't lost in the mall?
没有后果
There's no consequence
让你接受你在商场里迷路了。
to you accepting that you were lost in the mall.
没有相关的内疚,没有惩罚。
No associated guilt, no penalty.
你有更多这样的吗?
Do you have more of those?
你想要它们做什么?
What do you want them for?
一个实验。
An experiment.
谢谢你在这里见到我。
Thanks for meeting me here.
没关系。
No problem.
但这到底是怎么回事呢?
But what's this all about?
我想更好地了解记忆是如何工作的,
I wanted to better understand how memory works,
具体来说,说服起来有多难
specifically, how hard it would be to convince
像迪伦这样的人,如果他没有犯罪,他就会犯罪。
someone like Dylan he'd committed a crime if he hadn't.
于是我做了一个小实验。
So I ran a little experiment.
我从「迷失在商场里」开始,
I started with "lost in the mall,"
我更进一步。
and I took it a step further.
我告诉他们,我们正在研究如何花钱。
I told them we were looking at how we spend money.
我给了他们每人 50 美元和一个小购物车,
I gave each of them $50 and a small shopping cart,
我告诉他们,他们有两分钟的时间
and I instructed them that they had two minutes
尽可能多地获得食物。
to get as much food as they could.
这与迪伦的谋杀指控有什么关系?
What does that have to do with Dylan's murder charge?
我快到了。
I'm getting to that.
购物只是一个诡计。
The shopping was just a ruse.
你还记得你推购物车的时候吗
Do you remember when you were pushing the shopping cart
在走廊上,有一张桌子
down the hallway, there was a table
附近到处都是实验室设备?
full of lab equipment nearby?
那是非常昂贵的设备。
That was very expensive equipment.
当你拿著购物车走过时,
And when you walked by with your shopping cart,
你划伤了它。
you scratched it.
是否确定?- 恐怕是这样。
Are you sure? - I'm afraid so.
这是在视频中。
It's on video.
他们都承认了。
They all confessed.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
这会影响我的成绩吗?
Is this gonna affect my grade?
你要给我父母打电♥话♥吗?
Are you gonna call my parents?
好的,是的,我做到了。但是来吧。
Okay, yeah, I did it. But come on.
谁会把昂贵的实验室设备留在走廊里?
Who leaves expensive lab equipment in a hallway anyway?
他们每个人都承认了
Every single one of them confessed
到他们没有做过的事情,
to something they didn't do,
就像迪伦一样。
just like Dylan did.
他们没有承认谋杀。
They didn't confess to murder.
任何人都可以坦白任何事情
Anyone can confess to anything
在适当的情况下。
given the right circumstances.
如果迪伦没有这样做,
If Dylan didn't do this,
不管是谁干的,都还在那里。
whoever did it is still out there.
你知道,寿司不好吃。
You know, sushi doesn't travel well.
哦,对不起。
Oh, sorry.
我本来是想见见你的。
I meant to meet you.
嗯。 - 我忘记了时间。
Mm. - I lost track of time.
兄弟,你开始运行一个标签了。
You're starting to run up a tab, bro.
这是什么?
What is it?
韦斯·班宁(Wes Banning)准备假释。
Wes Banning is up for parole.
不。
No.
听证会将于本周举♥行♥。
The hearing's this week.
疑似独狼袭击者被定罪
"The suspected lone wolf attacker was convicted
“两项联邦仇恨犯罪罪名
"of two counts of federal hate crimes
“拥有炸♥药♥和制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
"for possessing explosives and building the bomb
造成13人死亡。
that killed 13 people."
并受伤了一个。
And injured one.
我简直不敢相信他们甚至会考虑让那个人出去。
I can't believe they'd even consider letting that man out.
他们必须这样做,因为他从未被定罪
They have to, because he was never convicted
谋杀案本身。
of the murders themselves.
因为-- -他们无法安置他
Because-- - They couldn't place him
在现场。
at the scene.
你的意思是我不能把他放在现场。
You mean Icouldn't place him at the scene.
亚历克,已经快 20 年了。
Alec, it's been almost 20 years.
你必须停止坚持这一点。
You have to stop holding onto that.
它给人留下了相当持久的印象。
It left a rather lasting impression.
我可能不记得我的过去,
I may not remember my past,
但也许我可以说明迪伦记住他的。
but maybe I can help Dylan remember his.
好吧,所以不是一回事。
Okay, so not the same thing.
迪伦不记得了,因为他喝醉了。
Dylan doesn't remember because he was drunk.
酗酒者往往会撒谎。
And alcoholics tend to lie.
有一个地方他们没有。
There's one place they don't.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
你好?
Hello?
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
参加会议。
To a meeting.
教授?
Professor?
哦,好。你在这里。
Oh, good. You're here.
菲比在哪里?
Where's Phoebe?
我还是有点生气
She's still a bit peeved at me
用于购物车实验。
for the shopping cart experiment.
今晚我让她负责实验室
I put her in charge of the lab tonight
以恢复她的控制感。
to restore her sense of control.
你是新来的,所以我想你会喜欢看的
You're new, so I thought you would enjoy seeing
我们如何在实验室外做事。
how we do things outside the lab.
我们为什么在这里?
Why are we here?
呃,茉莉花和迪伦在AA中,
Uh, Jasmine and Dylan met in AA,
所以这似乎是一个不错的起点。
so it seemed a good place to start.
你知道,我叔叔已经清醒了十年了,因为AA。
You know, my uncle's been sober ten years 'cause of AA.
呃,这应该是一个安全的空间。
This is, uh, kind of supposed to be a safe space.
一名妇女在她的公♥寓♥里被谋杀,里兹万。
A woman was murdered in her apartment, Rizwan.
有时,安全空间并不像看起来那么安全。
Sometimes safe spaces aren't as safe as they seem.
所以我们只是要和这里的每个人谈谈
So are we just gonna talk to everyone here
看看有没有人知道茉莉的跟踪者是谁?
to see if anyone knows who Jasmine's stalker is?
不。
No.
他们会和我们谈谈。
They're going to talk to us.
听我说。这就是所谓的鸡尾酒会效应。
Hear me. It's called the cocktail party effect.
你在人群中。你正在和一个人说话。
You're in a crowd. You're talking to one person.
其他一切都变成了背景噪音
Everything else becomes background noise
直到你听到你的名字或「火」这个词
until you hear something like your name or the word "fire"
或“性”这个词。
or the word "sex."
看?每个人都听到「性」这个词。
See? Everyone hears the word "sex."
在这种情况下,我们将多次说出“Dylan”这个名字。
In this case, we're gonna say the name "Dylan" a few times.
迪伦?
Dylan?
干得好。
Excellent job.
如果迪伦的朋友们在这里,
And if Dylan's friends are here,
他们会过来和我们说话,
they'll come over and talk to us,
我们会得到一些线索。
and we'll get some clues.
嗯?
Hm?
听到你们在谈论迪伦。
Heard you guys talking about Dylan.
你是朋友吗?
Are you a friend?
哦,我是他的赞助商,雷。
Oh, I'm his sponsor, Ray.
我是杰夫。
This is Jeff.
亚历克。
Alec.
你不介意我问,你是怎么得到的,呃——
You don't mind me asking, how'd you get the, uh--
哦,这个。
Oh, this.
是的,我——我喝醉了。
Yeah, I--I got drunk.
我试著修理燃油燃烧器。
I tried to fix the oil burner.
烧毁了我的房♥子和60%的身体。
Burned down my house and 60% of my body.
天。说说触底吧?
Jeez. Talk about hitting bottom, huh?
我想你们听说迪伦被捕了
I suppose you guys heard that Dylan got arrested
杀死茉莉·柯特兰?
for killing Jasmine Curtland?
是的。你知道,这很难相信。
Yeah. You know, it's hard to believe.
我只是不认为迪伦是那种类型。
I just didn't think Dylan was the type.
嘿,杰夫。
Hey, Jeff.
对不起。
Excuse me.
我觉得我让那家伙失望了。
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表