剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
我也是。
Me, too.
让我们这样做。
Let's do this.
* 这就是我想要的 *
* That's what I want *
有了汉克,我们不必阻止他获得线索,
With Hank, we don't have to stop him from getting cues,
而是用这么多人淹没他,
but rather flood him with so many,
他不知道该相信什么。
he doesn't know what to believe.
这就是信噪比的美妙之处。
That's the beauty of signal-to-noise ratio.
* 是的,没错,宝贝 *
* Yeah, that's right, baby *
* 这就是我的意思 *
* That's what I mean *
* 这就是我想要的 *
* That's what I want *
我真不敢相信。
I can't believe it.
我真的要去镇上做那件事。
She's really going to town on that thing.
当他们来时,我感到内疚。
She's guilty as they come.
将她认定为终极骗子
Identifying her as the ultimate cheater
以及操纵整个比赛的人。
and the person who rigged this whole tournament.
去吧,女孩!
Go, girl!
我非常高兴能说出卡米尔·劳森的名字
I am beyond thrilled to name Camille Lawson
Royal Flush Rumble Tournament 的获胜者。
the winner of the Royal Flush Rumble Tournament.
这里有一些人想和你谈谈。
There are some people here who would like to talk to you.
认识联邦调查局拉斯维加斯办事处。
Meet the FBI Vegas Field Office.
请关注我们,女士。
Please follow us, ma'am.
我明白你为什么现在离开了。
I understand why you left now.
这个地方有它的吸引力。
This place has its draw.
菲比,我永远不应该离开我的方式。
Phoebe, I never should have left the way that I did.
我应该告诉你这件事或和你谈谈。
I should have told you about it or talked to you.
但是我——我不知道。
But I--I don't know.
我只是没想到你会明白。
I just didn't think that you would understand.
你们是如此负责任和团结。
You're so responsible and together.
那不是真的。
That's not true.
你看到我在那里。
You saw me out there.
我真的失去了所有的钱
I literally lost all the money
教授在一夜之间给了我。
the professor gave me in one night.
我中了所有的陷阱。
I fell for all the traps.
是的。
Yeah.
陷阱很有趣。
The traps are fun.
我认为原因之一......
I think one of the reasons...
我很难交到朋友
I had a hard time making friends was
我以不可能的标准来要求他们,
that I held them to an impossible standard,
真的没有给他们机会。
didn't really give them a chance.
好吧,我敢打赌你认为我是一个真正的白♥痴♥
Well, I bet you think I'm a real idiot
因为陷入了这个烂摊子。
for getting into this mess.
你冒了风险。你了解了你自己。
You took a risk. And you learned about yourself.
我只来这里两天,
I've only been here two days,
我已经对自己了解得太多了。
and I've already learned too much about myself.
但这是终极实验,对吧?
But that's the ultimate experiment, right?
你准备好了吗,菲比?
Are you ready, Phoebe?
我必须问。
I have to ask.
你离开部门是我的错吗?
Is it my fault that you left the department?
我从来没给你过——
I never gave you--
您需要关注吗?
The attention you needed?
我给你的责任太多了?
I put too much responsibility on you?
不。
No.
不,你没有。
No, you didn't.
它给了我时间和空间
It gave me the time and space
发现学术界并不适合我。
to discover that academia wasn't really right for me.
但是扑克是?
But poker is?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我以为我会在这里找到更多的确定性。
I thought I would find more certainty here.
但事实是,没有什么是确定的。
But the truth is, nothing is certain.
所以我要花一些时间思考......
So I'm going to take some time to think...
分♥析♥最近事件的数据
analyze the data of recent events
这样我就可以做出最好的决定。
so that I can make the best decision going forward.
无论你做什么,
Whatever you do,
我认为你会为自己做出正确的选择。
I think you'll make the right choice for yourself.
他们说最好的礼物
They say that the best gifts
是拥有共用记忆的那些。
are ones that hold a shared memory.
他的名字是彼得谢尔比。
His name is Peter Shelby.
教堂爆♥炸♥案发生后,他失踪了两年。
After the church bombing, he disappeared for two years.
他们在达勒姆以假名逮捕了他。
They arrested him in Durham under an assumed name.
现在给你发他的照片。
Texting you his picture now.
你是怎么找到他的?
How did you find him?
他当时在新使徒的地方分会工作。
He was working with the local chapter of the New Apostles.
他们是一个原教旨主义团体。
They're a fundamentalist group.
Narco最近预订了他们的几个人。
Narco booked a few of their guys recently.
还有西尔维奥,那个印制乔乔贴花的人,
And Sylvio, the guy who printed the Jojo decal,
确认是他。
confirmed it was him.
我们得到了他,亚历克。
We got him, Alec.
我们终于会得到一些答案。
We're finally going to get some answers.
我会在那里见到你。
I'll meet you there.
我给你们两个一分钟。-好。
I'll give you two a minute. - Okay.
发生了什么事?这是怎么回事?
What happened? What's going on?
我们来得太晚了几个小时。
We got here a few hours too late.
有一张纸条。
There was a note.
是自杀吗?
Was it suicide?
对不起,亚历克。
I'm so sorry, Alec.
我们有一个团队在那里搜索整个地方
We have a team in there searching the entire place
以获取更多资讯。
for additional information.
我们要弄清楚这一点。
We're going to figure this out.
他是我们找出真♥相♥的最佳机会。
He was our best chance at finding out the truth.
现在他走了?
Now he's gone?
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表