剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
I feel like I let the guy down.
你知道的?我应该在他身边。
You know? I should've been there for him.
也许如果我是,他就不会——
And maybe if I had been, he wouldn't have--
对不起。
Excuse me.
亚历克在这里。
Alec here.
教授,是周侦探。
Professor, it's Detective Chou.
听著,你可能想在茉莉花的地方摇摆不定。
Listen, you might want to swing by Jasmine's place.
为什么?这是怎么回事?
Why? What's going on?
谋杀案中还有另一名嫌疑人。
There's another suspect in her murder.
我永远不会伤害茉莉花。
I would never hurt Jasmine.
她教会了我很多。
She taught me so much.
她启发了我。
She inspired me.
你为什么要闯进来?
Why'd you break in?
因为我想永远保留她的东西
Because I wanted something of hers to keep forever
让我想起了她。
to remind me of her.
这太愚蠢了。对不起。
It was stupid. I'm sorry.
所以这就是你采取的?
So this is what you took?
唇彩?
Lip gloss?
好的,我们需要接受你的陈述。
Okay, we're gonna need to take your statement.
那是错误的唇彩。
That's the wrong lip gloss.
对不起,什么?
I'm sorry, what?
化妆品系列
The--the cosmetic line
茉莉花代言的叫做肉桂。
that Jasmine endorses is called Cinnamon.
这是一个不同的品牌。
This is a different brand.
这不是她的,是吗?
This isn't hers, is it?
莉拉,我想我能把好员警带到这里来
Lila, I think I can get the good police officers here
忘记过去20分钟曾经发生过的事情
to forget the last 20 minutes ever happened
如果你现在告诉我你为什么真的在这里。
if you tell me now why you're really here.
那个婊♥子♥毁了我的生活。
That bitch ruined my life.
好吧,所以我知道我只清醒了八个月。
Okay, so I know I've only been sober eight months.
但清醒的一部分是诚实。
But part of being sober is being honest.
所以我必须说实话。
So I have to tell the truth.
我不是在敲莉拉。
And I'm not knocking Lila.
好?她是个好女孩。
Okay? She's a nice girl.
但我对她的产品线进行了一些挖掘,
But I did some digging into her product line,
它们在动物身上进行了测试。
and they are tested on animals.
莉拉说他们不是。
Lila says they're not.
但他们是。我只能——
But they are. I can only--
这最好是好的。我有晚餐计划。
This better be good. I had dinner plans.
她把莉拉说成是兔子杀手和骗子。
She outed Lila as a bunny killer and a liar.
有影响力的人可以变得非常有竞争力。
Influencers can get very competitive with one another.
我承认给茉莉写了威胁信。
She admitted to writing threatening notes to Jasmine.
这就是她闯入这里的原因,
That's why she broke in here,
以防止员警找到他们。
to keep the police from finding them.
我不会称其为谋杀动机。
I wouldn't call that a motive for murder.
联邦调查局正在检查茉莉花的笔记型电脑
The FBI is going through Jasmine's laptop
对于任何其他通信。
for any other correspondence.
但她的不在场证明似乎已经结束了。
But her alibi seems to check out.
你会对迪伦做些什么?
What will you do about Dylan?
最有可能的是,我们会在早上提交。
Most likely, we'll be filing in the morning.
莉拉可能不是
It's possible that Lila wasn't
唯一被茉莉花影响烧伤的人。
the only person burned by Jasmine's influence.
我们还有一个前男友,他说他杀了她。
We also have an ex-boyfriend who says he killed her.
AA中的紫色是什么?
Was Lila in AA?
我不知道。
Not that I know of.
警方在这里发现了一个五年的清醒晶元
The police found a five-year sobriety chip here
茉莉花被杀的那天。
the day Jasmine was killed.
她说她已经清醒了八个月。
She said she'd been sober for eight months.
也许是迪伦的。- 是的,也许吧。
Maybe it was Dylan's. - Yeah, maybe.
你为什么这么确定他是无辜的?
Why are you so sure he's innocent?
我什么都不确定,
I'm not sure about anything,
我认为你也不应该。
and I don't think you should be either.
哦,对了。
Oh, right.
你好。
Hi.
你好。- 我只是想知道,
Hi. - I was just wondering,
呃,有没有出现任何印刷品
uh, did any prints show up
在茉莉花家的那个清醒晶片上?
on that sobriety chip from Jasmine's place?
我可以 - 我可以和技术人员核实。
I can--I can check with the techs.
他们正在翻看她的笔记型电脑。
They're going through her laptop.
这真的是你来这里的原因吗?
Is that really why you came by?
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
我喜欢你在这里所做的一切。
I like what you've done in here.
你不必这么说。
You don't have to say that.
不,我愿意。
No, I do.
这种颜色的墙壁看起来更好。
The walls look better this color.
亚历克。
Alec.
怎么了?
What's up?
是迪伦,不是吗?
It's Dylan, isn't it?
他的创伤正在把你所有的创伤都带回来。
His trauma is bringing all your trauma back.
就像尊者一样,玛丽莎。
Come on, Marisa.
他在阿富汗经历了什么?
What he went through in Afghanistan?
他活了下来,而他的朋友死了,
He survived while his friends died,
就像你一样。
just like you.
噩梦,他们回来了吗?
The nightmares, are they back?
我做过一两个噩梦。- 嗯嗯。
I've had a nightmare or two. - Mm-hmm.
你和史蒂文斯博士谈谈?
You talk to Dr. Stevens?
我知道他所知道的一切,然后是一些。
I know everything he knows and then some.
你觉得这有点讽刺吗
Do you find it the least bit ironic
行为心理学教授不会看到的
that the behavioral psych professor won't see
一个该死的心理学家?
a damn psychologist?
你永远不会结束过去
You are never gonna get closure on the past
除非你现在处理它。
unless you deal with it in the present.
好吧,在当下,
Well, in the present,
韦斯·班宁(Wes Banning)的假释听证会将于本周举♥行♥。
Wes Banning's parole hearing is this week.
我们都知道这一天会到来。
We both knew this day would come.
他们有机会让他出去吗?
Any chance they'd let him out?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你要去吗?
You gonna go?
我必须。
I have to.
我的伤势可能会影响假释委员会。
My injuries could sway the parole board.
这是可识别的受害者效应。
It's the identifiable victim effect.
亚历克。- 我--我是唯一一个
Alec. - I--I am the only one
谁能在那里,玛丽莎。
who canbe there, Marisa.
我欠那些做不到的人。
I owe it to the ones who can't.
我理解。
I understand.
我知道你有。
I know you do.
这也是你的情况。
It was your case too.
我的第一个。
My first one.
你不是我所期望的
You were not what I expected
当他们告诉我联邦调查局想和我谈谈时。
when they told me the FBI wanted to talk to me.
哦不?你期待什么?
Oh, no? What did you expect?
我不知道,一些留著小胡子的白人老家伙。
I don't know, some old white dude with a mustache.
我们一定是刚从胡子里出来的。
We must have been fresh out of mustaches.
我想现在你希望你没有
I guess now you wish you hadn't
那天抽出了一根短稻草,是吧?
drawn the short straw on that day, huh?
我是克拉克特工。
I'm Agent Clark.
亚历克,不管发生了什么,
Alec, whatever happened,
无论发生什么,
whatever will happen,
我永远不会后悔我们相遇的那一天
I will never regret the day that we met
或之后的任何事情。
or anything after that.
他们在茉莉的笔记型电脑上发现了一些东西。
They found something on Jasmine's laptop.
他们现在正在发送它。
They're sending it now.
我知道匿名是神圣的。
I know anonymity is sacred.
当我说出名字时,生活可能会被毁掉。
Lives can be ruined when I name names.
但是我的生活呢?
But what about my life?
我告诉他,我们彼此都不适合,
I told him that we weren't right for each other,
但他就是不能接受“不”的答案。
but he just couldn't take no for an answer.
AA救了我,因为他,
AA saved me, and because of him,
它不再安全了。
it wasn't safe anymore.
我不再去开会了。
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表