剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
是的。我想,我们得告诉他。
Yeah. We're gonna have to tell him, I suppose.
家庭?
Family?
我和女儿还没说过话
My daughter and I haven't spoken
自欧巴马政♥府♥以来。
since the Obama administration.
离婚时,她站在父亲一边,
She sided with her father during the divorce,
说我把工作放在第一位。
said I put my work first.
她可能是对的。
She was probably right.
我不太适合标准式的育儿方式。
I wasn't well suited for standard-style parenting.
CJ,你不觉得她想知道吗?
CJ, you don't think she'd want to know?
不。
No.
在她成长的过程中,我对她的陪伴还不够。
I wasn't there for her enough when she was growing up.
我不会让她眼睁睁地看著我死去。
I am not gonna make her watch me die.
我们的直觉通常是不正确的
Our intuition is usually incorrect
当谈到别人的感受时,
when it comes to how others feel,
尤其是他们对我们的感觉。
especially how they feel about us.
你要不要帮我?
Are you going to help me or not?
好吧。
All right.
好吧。
All right.
我会尽我所能。
I will do what I can.
CJ!
CJ!
亚历克,这里不仅仅是我们。
Alec, it's not just us here.
中♥央♥情报局、国♥家♥安♥全♥局正在参与其中。
The CIA, the NSA are getting involved.
看在基♥督♥的份上,这是钋。
It's polonium, for Christ's sake.
这正是CJ联♥系♥我的原因。
Which is precisely why CJ contacted me.
作为凶器,钋是如此稀有,
As a murder weapon, polonium is so rare,
医生甚至不知道要寻找它。
doctors don't even know to look for it.
利特维年科本人从来不知道他发生了什么事。
Litvinenko himself never knew what happened to him.
不寻常并非不合理,亚历克。
Unusual isn't irrational, Alec.
为什么要使用几乎无法检测到的毒药
Why use a barely detectable poison
在地球上唯一的人之一
on one of the only people on Earth
谁能认出它?
who'd be able to recognize it?
CJ Wright,刚进来。
CJ Wright, just came in.
基因。
Gene.
吉恩,玛丽莎克拉克,联邦调查局。
Gene, Marisa Clark, FBI.
吉恩·哈迪奇(Gene Hadditch),CJ的写作伙伴。
Gene Hadditch, CJ's writing partner.
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
对不起CJ。
I'm sorry about CJ.
是的。难道,一个......
Yeah. Is it, um...
这是真的吗......是钋中毒?
Is it true it's... It's polonium poisoning?
男人。
Man.
伙计,我真的希望她错了。
Man, I was really hoping she was wrong about that.
呵呵,她怎么样?
H-how is she?
目前稳定。
Stable for now.
这是怎么发生的?
How did this happen?
CJ和尤里共进午餐,
The lunch CJ had with Yuri,
你也在那里吗?
were you there as well?
是的。我也可以成为目标吗?
Yeah. Could I be a target too?
我的意思是,我需要接受测试还是......
I mean, d-do I need to get tested or...
在这一点上,我们对动机一无所知。
We don't know anything about motive at this point.
但我现在已经有症状了,对吧?
But I'd have symptoms by now, right?
几乎可以肯定。
Almost definitely.
男人,我告诉她
Man, I told her
不要在公共场合与那家伙见面,
not to meet with that guy in public,
你知道,这可能是一个陷阱。
you know, that it could be a trap.
是什么让你这么想的?
What made you think that?
尤里被举报
Yuri was whistleblowing
关于寡头马克西姆·伊万诺夫。
on Maxim Ivanov, the oligarch.
开始在伊万诺夫周围闲逛的人有一种倾向
People who start poking around Ivanov have a tendency
不小心掉出窗户。
to accidentally fall out windows.
好吧,我们不确定
Well, we don't know for sure
伊万诺夫还没有连接。
that Ivanov is connected just yet.
右。
Right.
你觉得我能得到什么吗
Do you think I could get some kind
警♥察♥保护什么的?
of police protection or something?
我。。。我感觉并不完全安全。
I... I don't feel entirely safe.
我会和部门谈谈。
I'll talk to the Department.
与此同时,你认为你能帮助我们找到尤里吗?
In the meantime, do you think you could help us locate Yuri?
我记得他喜欢国际象棋。
I remember he likes chess.
我。。。我可以让我的办公室把所有的研究都寄过来,
I... I can get my office to send all the research over,
但是,我的意思是,CJ,她是......
but, I mean, CJ, is she...
你知道,他们有没有说她有多久?
Did they, you know, say how long she has?
这很难肯定地说。
That's hard to say with certainty.
可能是两周。
It could be two weeks.
可能是两天。
It could be two days.
那么谁是CJ Wright呢?
So who's CJ Wright anyway?
你不读《先驱报》吗?
Don't you read the "Herald"?
有时在我的手♥机♥上。
On my phone sometimes.
你读过那份调查报告
You ever read that investigative report
关于校园性侵?
about campus sexual assaults?
这,揭露州长的丈夫?
The, exposé on the governor's husband?
那些是她的。她是一位了不起的记者。
Those are hers. She's a phenomenal journalist.
我简直不敢相信这会发生在她身上。
I can't believe this is happening to her.
医生无能为力?
There's nothing the doctors can do?
没有不涉及的
Nothing that doesn't involve
疼痛和永久性副作用。
pain and permanent side effects.
好吧,我们能提供什么说明?
Well, how can we help?
好的,研究助理,
Okay, research assistants,
我们的任务是找到一个不想被发现的人。
our task is to find someone who doesn't want to be found.
这就是理解人性可能会有所说明的地方。
This is where understanding human nature could be helpful.
建议?
Suggestions?
我们让他想告诉我们,
We get him to want to tell us,
让他认为这是他的主意。
make him think it's his idea.
非常好。如何?
Excellent. How?
免费的力量?
The power of free?
继续。- 好吧,在你的书中,
Go on. - Well, in your books,
你说人们无法抗拒免费物品。
you say people can't resist free items.
所以我们可以打电♥话♥给尤里,告诉他他赢得了一个免费假期,
So we could call Yuri, tell him he's won a free vacation,
并询问将资讯发送到何处。
and ask where to send information.
尤里已经吓坏了。
Yuri's already spooked.
一个陌生人突然提出的提议
An offer out of the blue from a stranger
看起来很可疑。
is gonna look suspicious.
很好,你们俩。
Good, both of you.
我们怎样才能消除怀疑?
How can we neutralize the suspicion?
如果我们向一个不是陌生人的人提出报价怎么办,
What if we make an offer from someone who isn't a stranger,
他信任的人?
someone he trusts?
好吧,他穿的那件衬衫,
Okay, that shirt he's wearing,
这是送给顶级玩家的免费礼物
that is a free gift for the top players
从 ProChessFans.com。
from ProChessFans.com.
好吧,看来 ProChessFans 要走了
Well, it seems like ProChessFans is going
向尤里提供另一份免费礼物。
to offer Yuri another free gift.
这是来自 ProChessFans.com 的克里斯。
This is Chris from ProChessFans.com.
恭喜,感叹号♥。
Congratulations, exclamation point.
感谢您成为尊贵的订阅者,
To thank you for being a valued subscriber,
我们想送你一个免费的棋盘
we would like to send you a free chessboard
马格努斯·卡尔森亲笔签名,感叹号♥。
autographed by Magnus Carlsen, exclamation point.
现在怎么办?
What now?
我们等待。
We wait.
教授?
Professor?
CJ的女儿呢?
What about CJ's daughter?
你认为她做到了吗?
You think she did it?
什么?不。
What? No.
我的意思是,难道不应该有人告诉她发生了什么事吗?
I mean, shouldn't someone tell her what's going on?
CJ让我不要这样做。
CJ asked me not to.
他们疏远了。
They're estranged.
我试著尊重她的意愿。
I'm trying to respect her wishes.
女儿的愿望呢?
What about her daughter's wishes?
尤里正在等待他的免费礼物。
Yuri is awaiting his free gift.
我们得到了他的位址。
We got his address.
他住在码头。
He lives at the marina.
好吧,我们不应该打电♥话♥给玛丽莎吗?
Well, shouldn't we call Marisa?
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表