剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
他们现在在另一边。
They're on the other side now.
对不起,我没有你喜欢的甜味剂。
Sorry, I don't have the sweetener you like.
没关系。你所有的我都会拿走。
That's all right. I'll take whatever you have.
假释听证会上关于那个男人的任何线索?
Any leads on that man from the parole hearing?
还没有。
Nothing yet.
你还记得面包车上的标志吗?
Do you remember anything else about the logo on the van?
我从书中得到了一些可能性。
I got some possibilities from the book.
以为这个周末也许我们可以
Thought this weekend maybe we could
如果你有时间,一起复习一下。
go over them together if you have time.
我可以从十二龙订购。
I can order in from Twelve Dragons.
这可能不是一个好主意。
That's probably not a good idea.
我只是认为我们不应该模糊界限。
I just don't think we should blur the lines.
所以周六工作会模糊界限,
So working on Saturday would be blurring the lines,
还是只是在处理我的案子?
or just working on my case?
亚历克。
Alec.
我只想知道线是什么。
I just want to know what the lines are.
这对我来说很难。
This is hard for me.
你有没有考虑过这个事实
Did you ever consider the fact
这对我来说可能也很难?
that this might be hard for me too?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
这是什么?
What is it?
布兰布尔公♥司♥
Bramble Corp.
烟草公♥司♥?
The tobacco company?
CJ 和 Gene 几个月前对他们进行了曝光,
CJ and Gene did an exposé on them a couple of months ago,
基本上证明他们是在行销
basically proved they were marketing
他们的产品给孩子们。
their products to kids.
大肆宣扬解雇宣传副总裁。
Made a big show of firing the VP of publicity.
舒尔茨,布兰登舒尔茨。
Schulz, Brandon Schulz.
他有动机。
He had motive.
他有办法。
And he had means.
钋不是你可以在CVS买♥♥到的东西。
Polonium's not something you can just pick up at CVS.
我让我的团队做一些研究。
I asked my team to do some research.
它自然发现的地方之一......
One of the places that it's found naturally...
烟叶。
Tobacco leaves.
舒尔茨先生?
Mr. Schulz?
他已经为你准备好了。
He's ready for you.
你知道我为什么使用求职面试吗?
Do you know why I use job interviews?
“因为没有人会怀疑你在审问他们?
'Cause no one will suspect you're interrogating them?
这是原因之一。
That's one reason.
另一个是,这实际上是一种吹嘘的邀请,
The other is, it's practically an invitation to boast,
过度分享一点以证明自己作为员工的勇气,
to overshare a bit to prove one's mettle as an employee,
即使这意味著承认违反规则。
even if that means admitting to breaking the rules.
对不起,这个地方太简陋了。
Sorry the place is so bare-bones.
但到目前为止,我们已经在Kickstarter上筹集了五十万美元。
But so far, we've raised half a million on Kickstarter.
典型的启动情况。
Typical start-up situation.
谢谢你的机会,伙计。
And thanks for the opportunity, man.
这些天我没有接到很多电♥话♥。
I don't get a whole lot of calls these days.
你是说在CJ Wright的文章之后?
You mean after CJ Wright's article?
你是说她的热门作品。
You mean her hit piece.
我实际上认为这很讨人喜欢。
I actually thought it was quite flattering.
你做到了吗?
You did?
当然,你是在为坏人工作。
Sure, you were working for the bad guys.
但你只是在做你的工作。
But you were just doing your job.
你做得很好。
And you were doing it very well.
您能够成功地推销 Bramble
You were able to successfully market Bramble
作为环保卷烟公♥司♥。
as the eco-friendly cigarette company.
这有点像把水变成酒,不是吗?
It's kind of like turning water into wine, isn't it?
是的,这是一套技能。
Yeah, it's a skill set.
一个有价值的。
A valuable one.
如果不是那篇文章,
And if it hadn't been for that article,
你会成为明星的。
you'd have been a star.
你想知道这整件事有什么疯狂吗?
You want to know what's crazy about that whole thing?
我走近他们。
I approached them.
为他们提供独家服务,
Offered them exclusives,
甚至投入了一些现金进行公平和平衡的报导。
even threw in some cash for fair and balanced reporting.
你试图贿赂两位备受尊敬的记者
You tried to bribe two highly respected journalists
成为你的公♥关♥噱头中的先令?
to be shills in your PR stunt?
天才。
Genius.
是的,整个事情将是双赢的。
Yeah, the whole thing would've been a win-win.
但CJ有一个品牌需要保护。
But CJ had a brand to protect.
我的意思是,她本可以拒绝的。
I mean, she could've just said no.
但相反,她让我罐头。
But instead, she got me canned.
为什么不直接和吉恩做一笔交易呢?
Why not just make a deal with Gene?
真理?
Truth?
吉恩是个无名小卒。
Gene's a nobody.
CJ是明星。
CJ is the star.
他试图说服她,
And he tried to talk her into it,
但就像,不,不,不。
but it was like, no, no, no.
你一定很生气。
You must've been pissed.
起初,是的。
At first, yeah.
但后来我把它看作是一个机会
But then I viewed it as an opportunity
与更多环保公♥司♥合作。
to get in with more eco-friendly companies.
Bramble的生态倡议,
The eco initiatives at Bramble,
它们到底是什么?
what were they exactly?
Bramble专利a、清洗工艺
Bramble patented a, cleaning process
以提取杂质。
to extract impurities.
什么样的杂质?
What kind of impurities?
焦油,铅,钋-210。
Tar, lead, polonium-210.
一定是大量的放射性废物
Must've been a lot of radioactive waste
该过程的剩余部分。
leftover from that process.
是的,很多。
Yeah, tons of it.
而且处理它很昂贵。
And disposing of it is expensive.
但这就是我进来的地方。
But that's where I came in.
我发现他们以标准费率的一半达成了交易。
I found them a deal on that for half the standard rate.
你是怎么找到这个便宜的地下室的
How'd you find this bargain basement
危险废物处置?
hazardous waste disposal?
联网。
Networking.
这是我的强项之一。
It's one of my strengths.
我问是因为我有朋友
I ask because I have a friend
在化妆品制♥造♥中。
in cosmetics manufacturing.
如果你能让我联♥系♥你的联络人,
If you could put me in touch with your liaison,
我将非常感激。
I'd be super grateful.
你没有听到我的声音。
You didn't hear it from me.
如果CJ知道他的小副业,她会吓坏的。
CJ would freak out if she knew about his little side hustle.
你是说吉恩?-是的。
You mean Gene? - Yeah.
有趣的是,他有一个表弟在做生意。
Funny enough, he's got a cousin in the business.
说如果布兰布尔和他们一起去,
Said if Bramble went with them,
他可以亲自保证节省。
he could personally guarantee the savings.
所以,你想告诉我更多关于这份工作的资讯吗?
So, you want to tell me more about the job?
好吧,运气好吗?
Well, any luck?
就像灰熊一样。
It's just like the grizzly bear.
你在谈论什么?
What are you talking about?
答案一直就在我们面前。
The answer was right in front of us the whole time.
我们只是没有看到它。
We just didn't see it.
你会继续给我 Wordle 线索吗,
Are you gonna keep giving me Wordle clues,
或者我可以逮捕某人吗?
or is there someone I can arrest?
还没有。我需要证据......
Not yet. I'm gonna need proof...
和兜风。
and a ride.
好。
Okay.
我收到了你的消息。
I got your messages.
我。。。我想到了你说的话。
I... I thought about what you said.
听著,我很欣赏你正在做的事情。
Listen, I appreciate what you're trying to do.
但说实话,我只是不知道我是否准备好了。
But to be honest, I just don't know if I'm ready.
我明白了。
I get it.
但你来这里是有原因的。
But you came over here for a reason.
问题是,我和你一样。
The thing is, I was like you.
我曾经因为愚蠢的事情而对我妈妈生气。
I used to be mad at my mom a lot over stupid things.
大多数情况下,她认为我不够努力
Mostly she thought I wasn't working hard enough
而且我没有充分发挥我的潜力。
and that I wasn't living up to my full potential.
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表