剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
从统计学上讲,汉克没什么特别的。
Statistically speaking, Hank's nothing special.
而且他从来不会用低于前 20% 的手牌来叫任何东西。
And he never calls anything with less than a top 20% hand.
* 保持载入状态 *
* Keep 'em loaded *
* 我选对了我的卡 *
* I chose my cards right *
我现在在虚张声势。这就是她的强项。
She's bluffing now. That's her strength.
这意味著她会下大赌注。
Which means she'll bet big.
举。
Raise.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我做了三年的顾问。
I was her advisor for three years.
你可以了解某人的诉求,他们的长处。
You get to learn someone's tells, their strengths.
卡米尔无所畏惧。
Camille is fearless.
这是我一直很钦佩她的地方。
It's something I've always admired about her.
* 胡须内,疑惑的影子 *
* Within a whisker, a shadow of a doubt *
* 没人看 *
* Nobody's watching *
* 所以他们抓不到 * - 200。
* So they can't catch * - 200.
* 没有人靠近,所以没有任何东西被划伤 *
* No one gets close, so nothing gets scratched *
*我卷我自己说*
* I roll my own dice *
* 保持载入状态 *
* Keep 'em loaded *
* 我选对了我的卡 *
* I chose my cards right *
我承认。
I'll admit.
手被打断了。
Got a busted hand.
但我仍然认为它击败了你的。
But I still think it beats yours.
哦,是的?
Oh, yeah?
我给她加了 20k。
I raise her 20k.
他是想困住她吗?
Is he trying to trap her?
他想让她露出手。
He wants to make her show her hand.
他骂她是虚张声势。
He's calling her bluff.
*我卷我自己说*
* I roll my own dice *
* 保持载入状态 * - 呼叫。
* Keep 'em loaded * - Call.
*让他们滚*
* Let 'em roll *
绅士赢了。一对七人制。
Gentleman wins. Pair of sevens.
哎呀。
Ooh-wee.
头晕目眩。
Giddy up.
他刚刚以一手超级边缘获胜,
He just won with a super-marginal hand,
伊森拉出的同一招式。
the same move that Ethan pulled.
他毫不犹豫地做到了,
And he did it without hesitation,
好像他没有什么可失去的。
like he had nothing to lose.
也许他也在作弊。
Maybe he's cheating, too.
但是如何?
But how?
*让他们滚*
* Let 'em roll *
*让他们滚*
* Let 'em roll *
无论谁这样做,都可以直接访问
Whoever's doing this has direct access
到玩家的底牌,这意味著
to the players' hole cards, which means
他们从幕后获得说明。
they're getting help from behind the scenes.
这不是一次性的。他们被拨入。
This isn't a one-off. They're dialed in.
提要不是延迟了 30 分钟吗?
Isn't the feed on a 30-minute delay?
即使有人找到了解决它的方法,
And even if someone found a way around it,
为什么要为此冒险?
why risk your job over this?
这不完全是洛杉矶。
This isn't exactly LA.
生产作业稀少,更不用说高工作量了,
Production jobs are sparse, not to mention high-effort,
低回报,这使它成为完美的环境
low-reward, which makes this the perfect environment
对于这样的方案。
for a scheme like this.
凯莉,你在化妆时和史蒂文很亲近。
Kylie, you get close to Steven in makeup.
如果您看到或听到任何可疑情况,请告诉我。
If you see or hear anything suspicious, let me know.
我会关注广♥告♥。
I'll follow the AD.
去。
Go.
如果我是你,我不会发出声音。
I wouldn't make a sound if I were you.
惊喜。
Surprise.
你是抵押品。
You're the collateral.
你知道,绑♥架♥我
You know, kidnapping me
不会让你更快地赚钱。
isn't going to get you your money any faster.
你似乎不明白我有多认真。
You don't seem to understand how serious I am.
但我敢肯定,两条断腿会让事情变得非常清楚。
But I'm sure two busted legs will make things very clear.
我明白了。相信我。
I get it. Trust me.
我真的明白了。
I really get it.
但这似乎像是断腿
But it seems like breaking legs
是您业务中无利可图的部分。
is a non-profitable part of your business.
它总是为追逐损失服务。
It's always in service of chasing a loss.
你甚至像这样收回了多少钱?
How much money do you even recover like that?
你不会教授你的方式摆脱这个。
You're not going to professor your way out of this one.
老实说,你甚至喜欢打断别人的腿吗?
Honestly, do you even like breaking people's legs?
对我来说,这似乎是一个糟糕的商业举动。
It seems like a bad business move to me.
帮我找到伊森?
Helping me find Ethan?
现在,这是一个聪明的举动。
Now, that's a smart move.
我们为什么要这样做?
Why would we do that?
因为伊森是通向真♥相♥的最快途径。
Because Ethan is the quickest way to the truth.
他可以告诉我们游戏是如何纵的。
He can tell us how the game is rigged.
一旦我们知道了这一点,我们都会变得更富有。
And once we know that, we all walk away richer.
你得到你的钱,我得到我的腿。
You get your money, I get my legs.
你说什么?
What do you say?
我以前是个白♥痴♥。- 现在不是一个好时机。
I was an idiot earlier. - Now is not a good time.
我知道,我知道,但这只需要一秒钟。
I know, I know, but this will only take a second.
对不起,刚才。
I'm sorry about earlier.
我不会撒谎。
I'm not going to lie.
说到亚历克,
When it comes to Alec,
我仍然很难知道我的立场。
it's still hard for me to know where I stand.
你是我想和你在一起的人,杰斯。
You're the one I want to be with, Jace.
要知道。
Know that.
对不起,我这么快就解雇了你。
And I'm sorry I was so quick to dismiss you.
我一直把这个案子放在第一位,
I have been putting this case first,
但这是有充分理由的。
but it is for good reason.
我们非常接近弄清楚这一点。
We are so close to figuring this out.
我现在停不下来。
I can't stop now.
我理解。
I understand.
我想帮忙。
And I want to help.
那么到目前为止,你得到了什么?
So what have you got so far?
西尔维奥告诉我,那家伙有八分
Sylvio told me that the guy had an eight
纹在他的指关节上,
tattooed to his knuckle,
所以我想也许这与帮派有关,也许是88岁。
so I figured maybe it was gang-related, maybe an 88.
我把白人监狱帮派成员的每一张照片都拉出来
I pulled every picture of white prison gang members
在该地区。
in the area.
到目前为止,我一无所获。
So far, I got nothing.
好吧,也许我们看错了。
Well, maybe we're looking at this all wrong.
几年前,我从新使徒那里预订了一个人。
I booked someone from the New Apostles a few years ago.
他们是一个原教旨主义运动。
They're a fundamentalist movement.
如果它不是一个八,而是一个无穷大的符号♥呢,
What if it's not an eight but an infinity sign,
他们的标志是什么?
which is their emblem?
我认为你正在做某事。
I think you're onto something.
所以我们知道新使徒起源于威尔明顿,
So we know the New Apostles originated in Wilmington,
但这些是领导当地分会的成员
but these are the members who headed up the local chapter
在教堂爆♥炸♥期间。
during the time of the church bombing.
所以--
So--
这两个人在六个月前被关起来。
These two were locked up six months before.
他们在怀斯县度过了时光。
They're doing time in Wise County.
这家伙已经死了十多年了。
This guy's been dead for over ten years.
那家伙呢?
What about this guy?
彼得·谢尔比。
Peter Shelby.
最后一个已知的位址是和妈在一起
Last known address was with his mom
距离爆♥炸♥发生地约15英里。
about 15 miles away from where the bombing happened.
嗯。
Hmm.
新射手。
New shooter.
你知道,拉斯维加斯一开始真的会让人不知所措。
You know, Vegas can be really overwhelming at first.
你想休息一下,和我一起吃点东西吗?
You want to take a break and get some food with me?
我很好。
I'm fine.
你倾斜了,女孩。
You are on tilt, girl.
我只是——我不想要你
I just--I don't want you
犯和我一样的错误。
to make the same mistakes that I did.
这似乎不太可能。
That seems unlikely.
好。
Okay.
嘿,被动攻击的冷肩是怎么回事?
Hey, what is with the passive- aggressive cold shoulder?
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表