剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
到目前为止,这是一次疯狂的旅程,伙计们。
It's been a wild ride so far, folks.
我们从80张桌子的400名玩家开始。
We started out with 400 players at 80 tables.
现在我们只剩下五张牌桌的前 25 名玩家。
Now we're down to our top 25 players at five tables.
和我一起在展位上的是琳达·菲尔兹(Linda Fields),
With me in the booth is Linda Fields,
Royal Flush Rumble Tournament 的负责人。
the head of the Royal Flush Rumble Tournament.
琳达,你支援谁?
Linda, who are you rooting for?
哦,你不会把我带到那里的,史蒂夫。
Oh, you're not going to get me there, Steve.
我是一个中立的政党。
I am a neutral party.
但我必须承认,
But I must admit,
卡米尔·劳森(Camille Lawson)的比赛令人印象深刻。
Camille Lawson's game is impressive.
看起来她在追逐同花顺。
Looks like she's chasing a flush.
底池高达160k。
The pot is up to 160k.
三名玩家弃牌,
Three players have folded,
在此过程中以 40 美元的价格建造底池,
building the pot by $40k in the process,
除了伊桑·斯蒂尔。
except for Ethan Steele.
我的意思是,伊森是个磨床。
I mean, Ethan's a grinder.
他在比赛中表现不错。
He's done okay in the tournament scene.
但今年,他真的加强了自己的比赛,
But this year, he has really stepped up his game,
一夜成名。
becoming a star overnight.
现在,卡米尔的脸红破了。
Now, Camille has a busted flush.
她的高牌是10。
Her high card is a ten.
她唯一的希望就是虚张声势地把伊森赶走。
Her only hope is to bluff the hell out of Ethan.
Camille 下注 75k。
Camille bets 75k.
她试图欺骗伊森
She's trying to trick Ethan
相信她有绊倒王牌。
into believing she's got trip aces.
现在,伊森的内线直截了当。
Now, Ethan has a busted inside straight.
他的高牌是千斤顶。他应该弃牌。
His high card is a jack. He should fold.
我打电♥话♥。
I call.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
伊桑·斯蒂尔(Ethan Steele)刚刚打来电♥话♥,
Ethan Steele just called,
迫使卡米尔露出她被破坏的手。
forcing Camille to show her busted hand.
伊森取得了胜利。
Ethan takes the win.
伊桑·斯蒂尔(Ethan Steele)的又一精湛举动。
Another masterful move by Ethan Steele.
这家伙正在碾压它!不可思议。
This guy is crushing it! Incredible.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我没有。
I didn't.
我只是运气好,我猜。
I just got lucky, I guess.
我是扑克玩家。
I'm a poker player.
我不相信运气。
I don't believe in luck.
哦。这很好。
Ooh. This is nice.
凯莉,我们有 50 个袋子要拆箱。
Kylie, we have 50 bags to unbox.
如果你坚持下去,这将需要一整天的时间。
It's going to take all day if you keep that up.
你付给我的钱不够。
You don't pay me enough.
所以我会尽可能地拿走我的奖金。
So I'll take my bonuses where I can.
哦!
Ooh!
这又是为了什么?
What is this for again?
我们想衡量人造名牌包包的程度
We want to measure how faux designer bags
影响一个人的个人道德。
affect a person's personal ethics.
伦理学,schmethics。我喜欢这个包。
Ethics, schmethics. I like this bag.
我必须接受这个。
I got to take this.
卡米尔,已经很久了。
Camille, it's been ages.
我很惊讶你的回答。
I'm surprised you answered.
我以为我现在应该在你的烧录书中了。
I thought I'd be in your burn book by now.
哦,我总是有时间照顾我最喜欢的学生。
Oh, I always have time for my favorite student.
你还在玩扑克吗?
You still playing poker?
你还认为这是不合理的吗?
You still think that's irrational?
无理数?不。
Irrational? No.
尽管如此,在竞争激烈的比赛中,这并不容易,
Still, it can't be easy in a competitive,
男性主导的领域。
male-dominated field.
刻板印象税有其好处。
Stereotype tax has its perks.
当他们低估我时,我会发挥这个优势。
When they underestimate me, I play to that advantage.
哦,很高兴知道你从我身上学到了一些东西。
Oh, it's nice to know you learned something from me.
我从你身上学到了很多东西,亚历克。
I learned a lot from you, Alec.
实际上,这就是我打电♥话♥的原因。
Actually, that's why I called.
我正在参加这个大型锦标赛,
I'm playing in this huge tournament,
我认为其中一名球员在作弊。
and I think one of the players is cheating.
你认为还是你知道?
You think or you know?
我看到了明显的微表情。
I saw telltale microexpressions.
他中途改变了自己的举止,
He changed his demeanor mid-hand,
但他进行了眼神交流。
but he made eye contact.
我真的可以用你的帮助来解决这个问题。
I could really use your help to figure this out.
拉斯维加斯之旅听起来怎么样?-有趣。
How's a trip to Vegas sound? - Intriguing.
但是那里不是有整个安全小队吗
But aren't there whole security squads there
致力于这种事情?
devoted to this type of thing?
是的,但他们看不到你能看到的东西。
Yes, but they can't see the things that you can see.
赌博欺诈不是我典型的驾驶室。
Gambling fraud isn't my typical wheelhouse.
我知道。但这是——
I know. But this is--
这不仅仅是一场游戏,亚历克。
this isn't just about a game, Alec.
这里有很多利害关系。
There's a lot at stake here.
拜托,我不会要求你的说明
Please, I wouldn't ask for your help
如果我真的不需要它。
if I didn't really need it.
卡米尔,你遇到了多少麻烦?
Camille, how much trouble are you in?
足以给你打电♥话♥。
Enough to call you.
我希望你正在出♥售♥的路上
I hope you're on your way to sell
无论你有什么股票。
whatever stocks you've got.
我不需要出♥售♥。
I don't need to sell.
我已经把这场比赛放在了包里。
I've got this tournament in the bag.
在我看来不是这样。
It doesn't look that way to me.
你会得到你的钱。
You'll get your money.
我会的。
That I will.
* 今晚幸运地成为一位女士 *
* Luck be a lady tonight *
很高兴你能腾出时间。
So happy you could make the time.
我爱卡米尔。- 哦,你的意思是你喜欢拉斯维加斯。
I love Camille. - Oh, you mean you love Vegas.
一样,一样。
Same, same.
你认为我们有时间去水疗中心吗?
Do you think we have time for the spa,
一个小游泳池和阳光,然后是一张桌子?
a little pool and sun, and then a table?
或者也许我会到达那个地方
Or maybe I'll hit that spot where
我可以同时游泳和赌博吗?
I can swim and gamble at the same time?
我承认没有比这更好的地方了
I'll admit there's no better place
研究非理性行为。
to study irrational behavior.
我知道你不是在说我。
I know you're not talking about me.
但我想这就是你带上你的团队的原因。
But I'm assuming that's why you brought your team.
这太酷了。
This is so freaking cool.
我以前从未去过拉斯维加斯。
I've never been to Vegas before.
提醒我感谢这个卡米尔人。
Remind me to thank this Camille person.
她到底是怎么回事?
What's her deal anyway?
她一定对教授很重要。
She must have been important to the professor.
她是他的首席研究助理。
She was his head research assistant.
她超级聪明,超级注重细节,
She's super smart, super detail-oriented,
超级雄心勃勃。
super ambitious.
哦,我明白了。在菲比之前,她是菲比。
Oh, I get it. She was Phoebe before Phoebe.
等等,这是否意味著你就是我?
Wait, does that mean you were me?
不。-哦。
No. - Oh.
无论如何,我放弃了这个程式
Anyway, she abandoned the program
大约一年半前搬到了拉斯维加斯。
and moved to Vegas about a year and a half ago.
如果您有机会与Mercer教授一起工作
If you had the chance to work with Professor Mercer
在最负盛名的行为科学课程中
in the most prestigious behavioral science program
在国内,为什么要放弃呢?
in the country, why give it up?
这根本没有意义。
That just doesn't make sense.
因为这是拉斯维加斯,宝贝。
Because it's Vegas, baby.
任何事情都可能发生。
Anything can happen.
*今晚*
* Tonight *
你好。
Hi.
哦,见到你真是太好了。
Oh, it's so good to see you.
你看起来很棒。
You look great.
你的头发——你的头发是——
And your hair--your hair is--
嗯嗯,很长。
Mm-hmm, long.
是的,它会随著时间的推移而做到这一点。
Yeah, it does that with time.
好吧,我正在挖掘它。
Well, I'm digging it.
和教授。
And Professor.
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表