剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
我。。。这是为了证明一个关于......
I... it was to prove a point about the......
免费焕发光采。
complimentary glow.
帮帮我。
Help me.
让我们...让我们,呃,重新开始。
Let's... let's, uh, start again.
你们都很丑,我恨你们。
You're all ugly, and I hate you.
伙计们,这只是一个例子。
It's just an example, guys.
这就像 opp...与我所做的事情相反。
That's like the opp... opposite of what I was doing.
他迟到了。
He's late.
毒贩并不以守时著称。
Drug dealers aren't known for their punctuality.
也许他不买♥♥我们的故事。
Maybe he didn't buy our story.
有钱的外地人想在派对上批量得分?
Rich out-of-towners looking to score in bulk for a party?
还是没有。
Still nothing.
你听起来很生气。
You sound annoyed.
我不喜欢大自然。
I don't like nature.
你知道的。有错误。
You know that. There are bugs.
说谎者。
Liar.
好。
Okay.
我不喜欢像罗斯这样的企业修理工怎么样?
How about I am not a fan of corporate fixers like Rose?
他们几乎都是前员警局或员警
They're almost always former Bureau or police
谁无法破解它或决定兑现。
who couldn't hack it or decided to cash out.
或两者兼而有之。
Or both.
罗斯绝对不是联邦调查局或员警。
Rose definitely isn't FBI or police.
我猜在某个地方以字母 M 开头。
I'm guessing someplace starting with the letter M.
军情五处?
MI5?
军情六处?
MI6?
你以为她曾经是间谍吗?
You think she used to be a spy?
我无法确认。
I can't confirm that.
或者否认它。
Or deny it.
你给人留下了深刻的印象,
You're rather impressive,
你嗅出婚外情的方式,
the way you sniffed out the affair,
你是如何说明科里成为嫌疑人的。
how you helped get to Corey as a suspect.
比如我怎么知道你在做什么?
Like how I know what you're doing?
你和克拉克特工在这个案子上发生了冲突。
You and Agent Clark are in conflict over this case.
你想让我成为你的盟友,所以你在给我加油。
You want me to be your ally, so you're buttering me up.
或者我只是在和你调情。
Or I'm just flirting with you.
灰色敞篷跑车。
Gray roadster.
与接走维罗妮卡的战车相匹配。
Matches the vehicle that picked up Veronica.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我们应该是一对。
We're supposed to be a couple.
我让它看起来不错。
I'm making it look good.
这不是一个错误。
That's not a bug.
雄蜂。
Drone.
该死的员警。
Damn cops.
走,走,走!
Go, go, go!
掉头。-什么?
U-turn. - A what?
相信我。掉头。
Trust me. U-turn.
哇!
Whoa!
哦,伙计。呃,左转来了。
Oh, man. Uh, a left turn coming up.
左转。
Turn left.
哦,是的。好。
Oh, yeah. Nice.
好吧,直接走。
Okay, go straight.
给你。左。
Here you go. Left.
不错的驾驶。
Nice driving.
好吧,把车停在这里,堵住路。
Okay, stop the car here and block the road.
振作。
Brace yourself.
下了车,双手可见。
Out of the car, hands visible.
好吧,好吧!
All right, all right!
你怎么知道该去哪里?
How did you know where to go?
科里处于战斗或逃跑模式。
Corey was in fight-or-flight mode.
还有处于兴奋、炎热状态的人们
And people in amped-up, hot states
倾向于通过反射做出反应,这意味著,
tend to react by reflex, which means,
在高速汽车追逐中,美国人倾向于右转。
in high-speed car chases, Americans tend to turn right.
所以你猜到了。
So you guessed.
他向右转。
He turned right.
评论在说什么?
What are the reviews saying?
它们不值得一读。
They're not worth reading.
研究表明,在线评论是自我选择的
Studies show that online reviews are self-selected
要么是高度积极的,要么是高度消极的,
to be either highly positive or highly negative,
评级和质量之间的相关性有限。
with limited correlation between ratings and quality.
除了我的可能说我很糟糕
Except mine probably say I was terrible
因为我太可怕了。
because I was terrible.
该死的。一星?
Damn. One star?
“怎么会有人太吵了
"How can someone be both too loud
而且完全听不懂?
and entirely unintelligible?"
哦,这太卑鄙了。
Oh, that's just mean.
我们能帮你吗,凯莉?
Can we help you, Kylie?
我在家里编译一些代码,我的电脑卡住了
I was compiling some code at home, and my computer got jammed
亚历克说我可以在这里工作。
and Alec said I could work here.
他说他期待你的一些研究
And he said he's expecting some research from you
对于绑♥架♥案?
for the kidnapping case?
哦,我刚刚发送了它。
Oh, I just sent it.
你去吧,赫敏。
You go, Hermione.
他希望你今天下午再来一次演讲。
And he wants you to do the lecture again this afternoon.
等等,什么?再?
Wait, what? Again?
嗯嗯。 - 不!这是一个糟糕的主意。
Mm-hmm. - No! That's an awful idea.
好。所以你做了一个蹩脚的演讲。
Okay. So you gave a crappy lecture.
你得到了差评。
You got bad reviews.
现在,我疯狂的科学家兄弟要你再去一次。
And now, my mad scientist brother wants you to go again.
看,如果你第二次轰炸,
Look, if you bomb a second time,
这不会是世界末日。
it won't be the end of the world.
人工智慧将是世界末日。
AIs will be the end of the world.
这至少还有两三年的时间。
And that's two, three years away at least.
我只是说,最好是活得大,负责
I'm just saying it's better to live large and in charge
在机器人到来之前,因为它们即将到来。
before the robots come, because they're coming.
等待奇点不是答案。
Waiting for the singularity is not the answer.
你心烦意乱是件好事。这意味著你在乎。
It's a good thing you're upset. It means you care.
哦。- 关怀很好。
Oh. - Caring's good.
早上好,科里。
Good morning, Corey.
我想我会看看你是否准备好说话了。
I thought I would see if you were ready to talk yet.
无话可说。
Got nothing to say.
好吧?你让我蹲在这里。
All right? You've got me here on squat.
另外,我能请得起一位好律师。
Plus, I can afford a good lawyer.
所以你还不如放过我,避免打官司。
So you might as well just let me go and avoid a lawsuit.
有趣的是,维罗妮卡是如何吸引你的。
Interesting how Veronica drew you.
就像她看到了你最好的自己。
It's like she saw your best self.
她信任你。
She trusted you.
这是个错误吗?
Was that a mistake?
我不知道她保留了这些。
I didn't know she kept any of this.
我们搜查了你的家和你的种植室。
We searched your home and your grow house.
她不在那里,
She wasn't there,
但你仍然是我们绑♥架♥她的最佳嫌疑人......
but you're still our best suspect in her kidnapping...
甚至可能是她的谋杀案。
maybe even her murder.
哇,哇。
Whoa, whoa.
你认为她可能已经死了吗?
You think that she might be dead?
自从你去她家接她后,就没人见过她。
No one's seen her since you picked her up at her house.
所以要么你对她做了什么,
So either you did something to her,
或者你是我们找到她活著的最大希望。
or you're our best hope in finding her alive.
好。
Okay.
当她打电♥话♥给我时,
When she called me,
我以为她想复合。
I thought she wanted to get back together.
原来她只是想借钱。
It turned out she just wanted to borrow money.
你卖♥♥毒品赚的钱?
Money you made selling drugs?
这就是她和你分手的原因。
That's why she broke up with you.
你一定很生气。
You must have been angry.
事实并非如此。
It wasn't like that.
好?我只是告诉她我的感受......心烦意乱,用过。
Okay? I just told her how I felt... upset and used.
到最后,她真的向我道歉了。
And by the end of it, she actually apologized to me.
然后她给某人发短♥信♥叫我搭便车,然后离开了我的地方。
Then she texted somebody for a ride and left my place.
谁送她搭便车?
Who gave her the ride?
毫无头绪。
No clue.
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表