剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
告诉她在那里见我。
Tell her to meet me there.
尤?
Yuri?
跑!
Run!
你错过了!
You missed!
但这可能是最好的!
But that's probably for the best!
为了我们俩!
For both of us!
听我说!
Hear me out!
我猜你是专业人士。
I'm guessing you're a professional.
你喜欢保持清洁。
You like to keep things clean.
单发,枪上的消音器。
Single shot, silencer on the gun.
你非常擅长你所做的事情。
You're very good at what you do.
好消息是,我还没见过你。
The good news is, I haven't seen you.
我认不出你。
I can't identify you.
你仍然可以干净地离开。
You can still get away clean.
那是联邦调查局。
That's the FBI.
你可能应该尽可能地逃跑。
You should probably escape while you can.
这是理性的做法。
It's the rational thing to do.
也许你不是专业人士。
Maybe you aren't a professional.
你认为你是谁,詹姆斯邦德?
Who do you think you are, James Bond?
我想我把我的背扔了出去。
I think I threw my back out.
你应该等我。
You were supposed to wait for me.
我打算等你。
I was planning on waiting for you.
但当我看到那扇门被强行打开时,
But when I saw that gate forced open,
我很担心。
I got concerned.
不,你很好奇。
No, you got curious.
我曾经告诉过你我祖母的
I ever tell you about my grandmother's
特制山核桃派?
special pecan pie?
那又如何?
What about it?
无。
Nothing.
不过让你感到好奇。
Got you curious though.
研究表明,好奇心是一种强大的动力。
Studies show curiosity is a powerful motivator.
不。没有研究。
No. No studies.
现在,最重要的是,
Now, on top of everything else,
我必须向我的上级解释
I've got to explain to my superiors
你究竟是如何在我们之前来到这里的。
how exactly you got here before us.
你的上司应该更担心
Your superiors should be more worried
关于目前正在运行的逍遥法外的杀手
about the killer on the loose currently running
在这个港口周围用致命的武器。
around this harbor with a deadly weapon.
相信我,城里的每个员警都在寻找他。
Trust me, every cop in the city is looking for him.
他们应该检查船上是否有...
They should check the boat for...
辐射?-是的。
Radiation? - Yeah.
我们有一个 CSI 团队
We've got a CSI team on there
带有盖革计数器。
with a Geiger counter.
和?
And?
到目前为止,什么都没有。
So far, nothing.
尤里身上也没有任何东西。
Nothing on Yuri's body either.
这意味著尤里可能不是投毒者。
That means Yuri probably wasn't the poisoner.
也许毒药是给他的,而不是CJ,
Maybe the poison was meant for him, not CJ,
而杀手只是来这里完成工作。
and the killer just came here to finish the job.
为什么要看上钋
Why get fancy with polonium
什么时候可以直接射中目标的头部?
when you could just shoot the target in the head?
这没有意义。
That doesn't make sense.
我听说人们不理性。
I hear people are irrational.
他们是。
They are.
然而,像马克沁·伊万诺夫这样的寡头,
Oligarchs, however, like Maxim Ivanov,
倾向于恶魔般的专业。
tend toward the diabolically professional.
他有能力聘请最好的人。
He can afford to hire the best.
我还活著的事实表明
The fact that I'm alive suggests
这家伙不是最好的。
this guy was not the best.
也许CJ终究是目标,
Maybe CJ was the target after all,
于是她受到了特殊的待遇,
so she received a special treatment,
而尤里...
whereas Yuri...
一个松散的结局,一个证人。
A loose end, a witness.
而且凶手不需要对他感兴趣。
And the killer didn't need to get fancy with him.
那么他看到了什么?
So what did he see?
我们只是要在停车场伏击CJ的女儿吗?
We're just gonna ambush CJ's daughter in the parking lot?
你确定这是个好主意吗?
You sure this is a good idea?
Mercer教授喜欢主动性。
Professor Mercer likes initiative.
如果CJ的女儿是凶手怎么办?
What if CJ's daughter is the killer?
我的意思是,如果你没有注意到,
I mean, in case you hadn't noticed,
她就职于 ALM Cloud Solutions。
she works for ALM Cloud Solutions.
他们制♥造♥电脑。
They make computers.
计算机会产生静电。
Computers generate static electricity.
去除静电的设备含有钋。
Devices that remove static electricity contain polonium.
所以她有办法。
So she has means.
鉴于受害者是她的妈妈,她绝对有机会。
Given the victim's her mom, she definitely has opportunity.
你错过了一个,马普尔小姐。
You missed one, Miss Marple.
动机。
Motive.
他们疏远了。
They're estranged.
她显然是有某种动机的。
She's obviously got some kind of motive.
另外,总是有继承的。
Plus, there's always inheritance.
我妈妈是记者,不是泰勒·斯威夫特。
Her mom's a journalist, not Taylor Swift.
无论如何,疏远是
Anyway, being estranged is
不是动机。
not a motive.
我的意思是,有时母亲和女儿会吵架。
I mean, sometimes mothers and daughters fight.
这并不意味著任何人在谋杀任何人。
That doesn't mean anyone's murdering anyone.
什么,你经常和妈吵架?
What, you fight with your mom a lot?
不。
No.
我妈妈和我从不吵架。
My mom and I never fight.
你怎么知道去哪里找她?
How'd you know where to find her anyway?
好吧,CJ的网站说我去了哥伦比亚。
Well, CJ's website said she went to Columbia.
认为有一个不错的机会
Figured there was a decent chance
她的女儿妮可(Nicole)是遗产。
her daughter Nicole was a legacy.
打电♥话♥给她的办公室,了解她的毕业年份,
Called her office to find out her year of graduation,
走过了过去两年的岁月
went through the past two years' worth
的校友杂♥志♥,以查找有关妮可工作的最新资讯。
of alumni magazines to find an update on Nicole's job.
你今天下午做了这一切?
You did all that this afternoon?
她在那儿。
There she is.
所以她快死了,她派你来告诉我?
So she's dying, and she sent you to tell me?
不完全是。。。
Not exactly...
我们只是...以为你应该知道。
We just... thought you should know.
明白了。
I see.
所以她甚至根本不打算告诉我。
So she wasn't even gonna tell me at all.
因为她不想给你带来负担。
Because she didn't want to burden you.
这是经典的妈妈,
This is classic Mom,
当它是关于她的时,试图假装这是关于我的。
trying to pretend it's about me when it's about her.
这总是关于她的。
It's always about her.
谢谢你停下来,好吗?
I appreciate you stopping by, okay?
但我们的关系很复杂。
But our relationship is complicated.
这并不是一夜之间就能改变的。
And it's nothing that's gonna change overnight.
我最好让她平静地走。
It's probably best that I leave her to go in peace.
等。- 如果CJ想要我,
Wait. - If CJ wants me,
她知道如何找到我。
she knows how to find me.
你仍然确定整个
You still sure about the whole
“没有人谋杀任何人”的事情?
"nobody's murdering anyone" thing?
我开始认为这不是伊万诺夫。
I'm beginning to think it wasn't Ivanov.
钋说是。- 好吧,也许他们想要它
Polonium says it was. - Well, maybe they wanted it
看起来像伊万诺夫。
to look like Ivanov.
尤里是个容易的馅饼。
Yuri was an easy patsy.
好吧,那是谁?
Okay, so who?
那位律师呢,唐纳森?
What about that lawyer, Donaldson?
你知道,就是那个促成封口费交易的人
You know, the one who brokered the hush money deal
对于参议员来说...
for the senator with the...
色情明星。不,他两年前去世了。
Porn star. Nah, he died two years ago.
什么?- 是的,心脏病发作。
What? - Yeah, heart attack.
他很年轻。- 65.
He was young. - 65.
当时可能没有毒死我。
Probably didn't poison me then.
可能不是。
Probably not.
你能给我一杯茶吗?
Could you get me a cup of tea?
是的。
Yeah.
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表