剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
老实说,我抽了一碗烟,然后上♥床♥睡觉了。
Honestly, I smoked a bowl and went to bed.
她要了多少钱?
How much money did she ask for?
200克
200 Gs.
这是为NESD,呃,新英格兰设计学院。
It was for NESD, the, uh, New England School of Design.
那是一所花哨的私立艺术学院。
It was some fancy private art college.
她在那里被录取了,这是一件大事。
She got accepted there, which is a pretty big deal.
她的家人无法获得援助,
Her family couldn't get aid,
她的父亲不让她申请学生贷款,
her father wouldn't let her take out student loans,
所以她来找我。
so she came to me.
我说不,仅此而已。
I said no and that was it.
你知道她的关系
You knew about her relationship
与阿克赫斯特家族。
with the Akehurst family.
所以也许你认为有一种不同的方式
So maybe you thought there was a different way
让你为你们俩赚一大笔钱?
for you to make a bunch of money for the both of you?
绑♥架♥?
Kidnapping?
说真的,我为什么要搞砸呢?
Seriously, why would I mess with that?
好?我真的在做银行卖♥♥东西
Okay? I'm literally making bank selling stuff
没有人因此而遭到破坏。
that nobody gets busted for.
我不需要戏剧。
I don't need the drama.
我开始担心我们可能忽略了嫌疑人。
I'm beginning to worry that we may have overlooked a suspect.
维罗妮卡。
Veronica.
你认为她绑♥架♥了自己吗?
You think she kidnapped herself?
你听到了科里。
You heard Corey.
她急需钱。
She's in desperate need of money.
这一切都可能是骗取泰德·阿克赫斯特的骗局。
This could all be a scam to fleece Ted Akehurst.
他谈论维罗妮卡的方式,
The way he talks about Veronica,
他仍然关心她。
he still cares about her.
我认为他说的是实话。
I think he's telling the truth.
那我就听从你的专长了。
Then I defer to your expertise.
我告诉过你,你不需要和我调情。
I told you you don't need to flirt with me.
我站在你这边。
I'm on your side.
有没有想过你是一个英俊聪明的男人,
Ever consider that you're a handsome and intelligent man,
而且我的调情与案件无关?
and that my flirting has nothing to do with the case?
你只觉得我帅,因为
You only think I'm handsome because
你站在我好的一面。
you're standing on my good side.
疤痕增添了个性。
Scars add character.
然后我有很多性格。
Then I have a lot of character.
毫米。
Mm.
所有的手...父亲刚刚接到绑匪的电♥话♥。
All hands... the father just got a call from the kidnapper.
呃,视频通话。
Uh, a video call.
拿去吧。
Take it.
将手♥机♥靠近,背靠墙。
Hold the phone close, back against the wall.
是的。
Yeah.
所以他们看不到你在哪里。
So they can't see where you are.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
爸爸?- 嘿,维罗妮卡,宝贝。
Daddy? - Hey, Veronica, baby.
你没事吧?- 爸爸,我很害怕。
Are you okay? - Dad, I'm scared.
好。嘿,告诉我你在哪里,是吧?
Okay. Hey, tell me where you are, huh?
谁带你去的?我怎样才能送你回家?
Who took you? How can I get you home?
我什么都不能告诉你。
I can't tell you anything.
我应该说他知道联邦调查局。
I'm supposed to say he knows about the FBI.
所以你必须停止与他们合作。
So you have to stop working with them.
他想在明天日出之前拿到钱。
He wants his money by sunrise tomorrow.
如果你不听从他的指示......
And if you don't follow his instructions...
他要杀了我。
he's going to kill me.
好。。。
Okay...
等。
Wait.
所以你认为维罗妮卡绑♥架♥了自己?
So you think Veronica kidnapped herself?
维罗妮卡需要钱上学。
Veronica needs money for school.
科里说不。也许这就是她的解决方案。
Corey said no. Perhaps this was her solution.
如果是这样,维罗妮卡就没有危险
If so, Veronica is not in danger
特雷可以停止拼凑赎金。
and Trey can stop putting together the ransom.
呃,维罗妮卡看起来不像是在演戏。
Eh, Veronica didn't seem like she was acting.
她特意称绑♥架♥她的人是“他”......
And she made it a point to call out her kidnapper as a "he"...
一人,全副武装,男性。
one person, armed and male.
但他没有出现在萤幕上。
But he didn't appear on the screen.
他可能是帮凶,也可能根本不存在。
He could have been an accomplice or not exist at all.
好吧,这太疯狂了。
Okay, that's crazy.
亚历克,告诉她这太疯狂了。
Alec, tell her that's crazy.
就理论而言,它并非没有优点,
As theories go, it is not without merit,
除了维罗妮卡的眼睛。
except Veronica's eyes.
在视频通话中,他们不停地向一边飞奔,
In the video call, they kept darting to one side,
尤其是当她提到被枪杀或被杀时,
especially when she mentioned being shot or killed,
就像她在看枪一样。
like she was looking at a gun.
我不认为她可以假装。
I don't think she can fake that.
她没有假装任何东西。
She wasn't faking anything.
如果维罗妮卡需要我的钱,她所要做的就是问。
If Veronica needed money from me, all she had to do was ask.
你在谈论什么?
What are you talking about?
我一直支持维罗妮卡的艺术,
I've always supported Veronica's art,
在情感上和经济上。
emotionally and financially.
画布、颜料、写生课、
Canvases, paints, life drawing classes,
去年夏天她参加的艺术营。
the art camp that she went to last summer.
你认为谁为此付出了代价?
Who do you think paid for that?
因为你没有。
Because you didn't.
你这个儿子......-不!
You son of a... - No!
哇,哇,哇,哇。- 我看到了它的到来。
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. - I saw that coming.
放开我!-基思!
Let me go! - Keith!
基思,还记得你说过的话吗,“我是犯错的专家。
Keith, remember what you said, "I was the expert on mistakes."
你现在正在做一个。
You're making one right now.
让我们透透气。好?
Let's get some air. Okay?
哦,你应该让我打他!
Oh, you should have let me hit him!
你有没有看到他如何把钱管在我身上,
Did you see the way he lorded his money over me,
就像我不想给女儿一切一样?
like I don't want to give my daughter everything?
他的宠物套装责怪维罗妮卡。
And his pet suit blaming Veronica.
他们俩见鬼去吧!
To hell with the both of them!
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿。在这种情况下生气是很自然的,
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Getting angry in this situation is natural,
但这无济于事,布鲁。
but it isn't helping, bruh.
你不明白,因为你没有孩子。
You don't understand 'cause you don't have children.
你是对的。我无法想像你正在经历什么。
You're right. And I can't imagine what you're going through.
但现在推动泰德并不是一个好主意。
But pushing Ted right now is not a good idea.
如果不是他,维罗妮卡就不需要赎金。
Veronica wouldn't need a ransom if it wasn't for him.
现在,当然,我可能强迫了她
Now, granted, I may have forced her
去找科里要那笔学费,
to go to Corey for that tuition money,
但你真的认为有人会绑♥架♥维罗妮卡吗
but do you really think anyone would have kidnapped Veronica
如果泰德不在照片中?
if Ted wasn't in the picture?
不,我实际上没有。
No, I actually don't.
现在,你的妻子曾经和他一起工作。
Now, your wife used to work with him.
据你所知,
From what you know,
有没有人像你一样对他有感觉?
is there anybody else who feels about him the way you do?
任何见过他的人。
Anyone who's ever met him.
嘿,甜蜜的。-嘿。你没有撒谎。
Hey, sweet one. - Hey. You weren't lying.
泰德·阿克赫斯特(Ted Akehurst)是一部真正的作品。
Ted Akehurst is a real piece of work.
他使承包商僵硬,污染环境,
He stiffs contractors, pollutes the environment,
在背后捅了投资者一刀。
stabs investors in the back.
他是B-A-D,坏人。
He is B-A-D, bad.
现在,这是我迄今为止发现的泰德仇恨者的名单。
Now, here are a list of the Ted haters I found so far.
现在,如果你问我,其中一些似乎是合法的
Now, if you ask me, some of them legit seem like
他们可能会谋杀或绑♥架♥以达到目的。
they might murder or kidnap to get their way.
哦,这比维罗妮卡的可能性要大得多
Oh, which is a lot more likely than Veronica
绑♥架♥自己。- 嗯嗯。
kidnapping herself. - Mm-hmm.
我们如何缩小范围?
How do we narrow this down?
270万美元是超级具体的。
$2.7 million is super specific.
我可以在我的工作中搜索资料库。
I can search the databases at my jobs.
他们可能有一些不在公共记录中的资讯,
They might have some information that's not in public record,
看看泰德是否把某人搞砸了。
see if Ted screwed somebody out of that exact amount.
擎。重绕。
Hold up. Rewind.
“约伯斯。”复数。
"Jobs." Plural.
您认为我还能如何为我的产品付款?
How else do you think I pay for my product?
不,现在很多技术人员都有多场演出。
No, lots of techies have multiple gigs these days.
没什么大不了的。我得到了三个。
It's no big deal. I got three.
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表