剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
哦!
Oh!
告诉我我为什么在这里。
Tell me why I'm here.
伊桑·斯蒂尔。
Ethan Steele.
他是你基本的中级球员。
He's your basic mid-level player.
他从未进入过任何锦标赛的决赛桌。
He's never made it to the final table of any tournament.
现在他一轮又一轮地获胜
And now he's winning round after round
用超边缘的手。
with super-marginal hands.
作为博弈论最优的专家,
And as an expert in game theory optimal,
我可以肯定地说,他的所作所为是疯狂的。
I can safely say what he is doing is crazy.
我看到了他上一场比赛的统计数据。
I saw the stats on his last game.
大胆的举动用千斤顶打电♥话♥。
bold move calling with a jack.
但这并不意味著他在作弊。
But that doesn't mean he's cheating.
这就是为什么我需要你的说明。
Which is why I need your help.
也许这只是祝你好运。
Maybe it's just good luck.
我不相信运气,
I don't believe in luck,
但我确实相信统计集群
but I do believe in statistical clusters
这会影响信心。
that influence confidence.
我们越有信心,我们赢得的就越多,
The more confident we are, the more we win,
所以我们把它解释为运气。
so we interpret it as luck.
信心-运气回圈。
The confidence-luck cycle.
但这也会改变他的损失计划。
But that would change the plan of his losses, too.
对吗?
Right?
这就是为什么我不断回到这个想法
That's why I keep coming back to the idea
他在作弊,老实说这很伤人
that he is cheating, which honestly hurts
因为我们做朋友已经有一段时间了。
because we've been friends for a while now.
猜猜你永远不认识一些朋友。
Guess you never know some friends.
拉斯维加斯到处都是肆无忌惮的人物。
Vegas is full of unscrupulous characters.
人们的道德指南针可以改变
People's moral compass can shift
以匹配他们的周围环境。
to match their surroundings.
这是你来这里所冒的风险之一。
That's one of the risks you took coming here.
搬到这里是风险最小的事情之一
Moving here was one of the least risky things
我本来可以做到的。
I could have done.
作为一名没有保证的研究生负债累累
Going into debt as a grad student with no guarantee
一份工作是一场糟糕的比赛。
of a job is a bad play.
没有冒犯,菲比。
No offense, Phoebe.
没错,生活中没有保证。
True, there are no guarantees in life.
但我试图为你的成功做好准备。
But I tried to set you up for success.
我以为你很开心。
I thought you were happy.
你在学术界有前途。
And you had a future in academia.
在扑克中,一旦我看到我的牌,我就知道我的赔率。
In poker, once I see my cards, I know my odds.
然后我可以阅读其他玩家,
Then I can read the other players,
我可以采取下一步行动。
and I can make my next move.
这让我掌控一切。
That puts me in control.
对不起,我必须接受这个。
Sorry, I have to take this.
是的。
Yeah.
这看起来不像是控制者。
That doesn't look like someone who's in control.
卡米尔肯定在隐瞒什么。
Camille is definitely hiding something.
这就是我来这里要发现的。
That's what I'm here to find out.
但首先,我要找到伊森。
But first, I'm going to find Ethan.
你准备好了吗?
You ready to go?
玛丽莎?
Marisa?
对不起,我没有听到你的声音。怎么了?
Sorry, I didn't hear you. What's up?
马丁内斯案的代表正在等待。
The rep for the Martinez case is waiting.
我们安排好了午餐。记得?
We have that lunch scheduled. Remember?
呃,我们可以推动它吗?
Uh, can we push it?
第三次?
For a third time?
这是关于亚历克的案子吗?
Is this about Alec's case?
你知道亚历克记得的干洗店的面包车吗?
You know the dry cleaner's van that Alec remembered?
我刚刚和店主的女儿谈过话。
I just spoke to the owner's daughter.
原来是一辆SUV。
It turns out it was an SUV.
但是那辆面包车带著他们的标志四处行驶。
But that van is driving around with their logo.
可能是一个封面。在毒枭中一直发生。
Probably a cover. Happens all the time in narco.
所以我要伸出援手-- -那太好了。
So I'm going to reach out-- - That's great.
但教堂爆♥炸♥案是一个冷酷的案例,就像在Backburner一样。
But the church bombing is a cold case, as in backburner.
13 死去的人永远不会变冷。
13 people dying never gets cold.
我只是担心你没有看到更大的图景。
I'm just worried you're not seeing the bigger picture.
我应该回去工作了。
I should get back to work.
我去吃午饭。我稍后会更新你。
I'll take the lunch. I'll update you later.
看看他。
Look at him.
他看起来像最好的扑克玩家吗?
Does he look like the best poker player?
甚至是最好的扑克作弊者?
Or even the best poker cheater?
这一切都可能是他噱头的一部分。
It could all be part of his shtick.
你想让我做介绍吗?
You want me to make the introduction?
啊,我最好一个人去,这样他就看不到任何事情了。
Ah, I better go alone so he doesn't see anything coming.
好吧,如果你需要我,请打电♥话♥。
Well, call away if you need me.
很抱歉打扰,但你是伊桑·斯蒂尔吗
Sorry to interrupt, but are you Ethan Steele
来自 Royal Flush Rumble Tournament?
from the Royal Flush Rumble Tournament?
被指控有罪。- 你是?
Guilty as charged. - And you're?
亚历克。哇,我简直不敢相信。
Alec. Wow, I can't believe it.
是的。
Yeah.
我真的只是在和我的同事谈论你。
I was literally just talking to my coworker about you.
你真的把它碾碎了。
You're really crushing it out there.
哦。
Oh.
我实际上在希尔登豪斯出版社工作,
I actually work for Hildenhouse Publishing,
我们认为我们的观众会喜欢听听你的故事。
and we think our audience would love to hear your story.
你有没有想过一本书的交易?
You ever thought about a book deal?
我的意思是,那太棒了。
I mean, that would be amazing.
匪夷所思。
Fantastic.
首先,你必须告诉我你的秘密
First, you got to tell me your secret
像这样一夜之间升级。
for leveling up overnight like that.
我保证我不会告诉任何人。
I promise I won't tell a soul.
也就是说,直到你在书中告诉世界。
That is, not until you tell the world in your book.
如果我告诉你,你不会相信我的。
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
哦,我敢打赌我会的。
Oh, I bet I would.
好吧。井。。。
All right. Well...
自从我发现这个,
ever since I found this,
就像我的游戏完全扭转了局面。
it's like my game has completely turned around.
就像我知道该做什么以及何时做一样。
It's like I know what to do and when.
毫米?
Mm?
你是对的。我不相信你。
You're right. I don't believe you.
两点!- 下注。
Snake eyes! - Place your bets.
嗯。
Hmm.
O-M-G。
O-M-G.
罗斯是谁?
Who is Rose?
我刚刚处理的一个案件的女人。
A woman from a case I was just on.
好吧,你要给她回短♥信♥吗?
Well, are you gon' text her back?
我不确定我是否准备好了这一切。
I'm not sure I'm ready for all that.
这是关于玛丽莎的吗?
Is this about Marisa?
因为你知道她正在和那个辣妹约会
'Cause you know she's dating that hottie
来自该机构,对吧?
from the agency, right?
这与她无关。- 那它是什么?
It's not about her. - Then what is it?
她不漂亮吗?
Is she not pretty?
她不聪明吗?
Is she not smart?
或者不--
Or no--
她比你聪明吗?
is she smarter than you?
现在,这很有趣。
Now, that would be fun to watch.
玫瑰很棒。
Rose is great.
她绝对没有错。
There's absolutely nothing wrong with her.
只是我还没有上过市面
It's just that I haven't been on the market
在很长很长一段时间内。
in a long, long time.
现在,这就是你给我发短♥信♥的原因吗?
Now, is that why you texted me?
不。
No.
我刚刚和伊森坐下来。
I just sat down with Ethan.
他相信自己成功的秘诀
And he believes the secret to his success
是他的幸运符。
is his lucky charm.
我需要你的说明,看看这是不是真的。
I need your help to see if that's true.
* 我们桌上有钱 *
* We got money on the table *
嘿,你介意给我拍几张照片吗?
Hey, would you mind taking a few photos of me?
我似乎找不到正确的角度。
I can't seem to get the right angle.
似乎不可能。
Seems impossible.
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表