剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表
I had stopped going to meetings.
我--
I--
我想我明天会告诉你们的。
I guess I'll tell you guys about it tomorrow.
它在她的硬碟上。
It was on her hard drive.
她从来没有机会上传它
She never got a chance to upload it
因为她不久后就被杀了。
because she was killed shortly after.
那是迪伦到来的时候。
Which is when Dylan arrived.
就像我说的,总是男朋友。
It's like I said, it's always the boyfriend.
今天已对迪伦·海耶斯(Dylan Hayes)提出指控,
Charges have been filed today against Dylan Hayes,
参议员萝拉·海耶斯(Laura Hayes)的儿子,
son of Senator Laura Hayes,
在谋杀前女友的案件中,
in the murder of his ex-girlfriend,
社交媒体影响者茉莉·柯特兰(Jasmine Curtland)。
social media influencer Jasmine Curtland.
哦,是你。
Oh, it's you.
你还有更多奇怪的性问题吗?
You got more weird sex questions?
迪伦,你清醒多久了?
Dylan, how long have you been sober?
差不多六个月了。
Almost six months.
所以你没有五年的清醒筹码?
So you don't have a five-year sobriety chip?
不。为什么?
No. Why?
迪伦,这很重要。
Dylan, this is important.
AA中还有其他人吗
Is there anyone else in AA
这可能与茉莉花有关?
that might have had something against Jasmine?
我不知道。
I don't know.
每个人都认为你有罪,迪伦。
Everyone thinks you're guilty, Dylan.
你知道我可能是你在这里最好的镜头,对吧?
You realize I'm probably your best shot here, right?
你为什么要说明我?
Why are you helping me?
因为——因为我认为你是无辜的。
Because--because I think you're innocent.
我不是。
I'm not.
当然,你对发生的事情感到内疚
Of course you feel guilty about what happened
在战争中,但这无关紧要
in the war, but that has nothing to do
茉莉花发生了什么事。
with what happened to Jasmine.
但别担心。如果我错了,
But don't worry. If I'm wrong,
你很有可能要坐牢。
there's an excellent chance you're going to jail.
但是如果我是对的,而你不说明我,
But if I'm right and you don't help me,
最有可能的是,没有人会知道是谁真正杀死了她。
most likely, no one's gonna find out who really killed her.
我不再来圣梅尔了。
She stopped coming to St. Mel's.
怎么会这样?
How come?
我说了一些关于某个人的事情
She said something about some guy
谁在会议上不停地打她。
who kept hitting on her at meetings.
我认为这没什么大不了的。
I didn't think it was a big deal.
她对他还有什么看法吗?
Did she say anything else about him?
有什么事吗?
Anything at all?
只是他参加了每次会议。
Only that he came to every meeting.
他是常客。
He was a regular.
里兹万。
Rizwan.
我叔叔会想要这个回来的。
My uncle's gonna want this back.
一个人的生命岌岌可危。
A man's life is at stake.
我相信他会明白的。
I'm sure he'll understand.
那么有什么计划呢?更多的鸡尾酒会效果?
So what's the plan? More cocktail party effect?
不完全是。告诉我你所知道的
Not exactly. Tell me what you know
关于互惠。
about reciprocity.
呃,第六章,你的第二本书。
Uh, chapter six, your second book.
呃,如果有人分享了一些亲密或私人的东西,
Uh, if someone shares something intimate or private,
你觉得有强烈的义务要分享。
you feel a strong obligation to share back.
你已经做好了功课。
You've done your homework.
互惠是一种非常强烈的本能。
Reciprocity is a very strong instinct.
像 AA 这样的程式依赖于这个概念,
Programs like AA depend on this concept,
不管他们是否知道。
whether they know it or not.
你好。我是亚历克。
Hi. I'm Alec.
所有人:嗨,亚历克。
all: Hi, Alec.
如果你想知道我的脸,
If you're wondering about my face,
我不怎么谈论它是如何发生的。
I don't talk much about how it happened.
因为事实是,
Because the truth is,
我不记得了——
I don't remember it--
反正不是重要的部分。
not the important parts, anyway.
承认吧。你印象深刻。
Admit it. You were impressed.
好吧,也许没有留下深刻的印象。
Well, maybe not impressed exactly.
真?
Really?
我忘了背书包。
I forgot my backpack.
我马上回来。
I'll be right back.
我通常会编造关于伤疤的故事。
I usually make up stories about the scars.
车祸
Car accident,
烹饪事件,
cooking incident,
燃油燃烧器事故。
oil burner mishap.
但这只是逃避真♥相♥的一种方式。
But it's just a way to avoid the truth.
我仍然能听到爆♥炸♥声。
I can still hear the blast.
我仍然能闻到爆♥炸♥物的味道。
I can still smell the explosives.
我仍然能感觉到灼热的疼痛
I can still feel the searing, scorching pain
火在我的皮肤上。
of fire on my skin.
但我不记得一件该死的事情
But I can't recall a single damn thing
关于轰炸机。
about the bomber.
所有这些人都死了。
All those people died.
我早就了。
I should've died.
肇事者可以自♥由♥行走
And the person responsible could walk free
因为我不记得了。
because I can't remember.
很高兴见到你,伙计。
Good to see you, man.
所以,呃,你没有,就像,
So, uh, you didn't, like,
你编造了这一切,是吗?
make all that up, did you?
当然不是。
Of course not.
我知道。
I knew that.
嘿,呃,见鬼去吧,伙计。
Hey, uh, hell of a story, man.
是的。呃,我很惊讶
It is. Uh, I was surprised
分享它是多么的宣泄。
how cathartic it was to share it.
我一直想谈谈我自己。
There's something I've been wanting to talk about myself.
D-你有一分钟吗?
D-do you got a minute?
答案是肯定的。这就是我们来这里的原因,对吧?
Of course. That's why we're here, right?
所以问题是,如果我没有去参加那个生日派对
So the thing is, if I hadn't gone to that birthday party
当我七岁的时候,我想到了我的一生
when I was seven years old, I figure my whole life
结果不同,你知道吗?
turns out differently, you know?
但是,嘿,你现在清醒了。
But hey, you're sober now.
这才是最重要的。
That's all that matters.
你达到五年了吗?
Have you reached your five-year mark yet?
五?不。
Five? No.
今年夏天,这将是我的一年。
This summer, it'll be my one-year.
不,我在这里认识的唯一一个人,呃——
Nah, the only guy I know here who's, uh--
过去五年是谁,嗯......
who's past five years is, um...
射线。
Ray.
你能原谅我一秒钟吗?
Will you excuse me for a second?
是的。
Yeah.
嘿,雷。
Hey, Ray.
我相信你放弃了这个。
I believe you dropped this.
哦。
Oh.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我一直在寻找那个。
I was looking for that.
打电♥话♥给我的前妻
Call my ex-wife
并告诉她尽快到达这里。
and tell her to get here as soon as she can.
好。
Okay.
你知道,你不喜欢远端车钥匙
You know, you don't appreciate remote car keys
直到你有一辆没有车的车。
until you have a car that doesn't have one.
这是一次了不起的旅程。
That's an amazing ride.
你喜欢它吗?
You like it?
以为这会说明我克服离婚。
Thought it would help me get over my divorce.
嗯,没用?
Mm. Didn't work?
它主要让我想起了我试图克服的事情。
It mostly reminds me of what I'm trying to get over.
嘿。
Hey.
我去看了迪伦。
I went to see Dylan.
他告诉我,他甚至没有
He told me that he doesn't even
其实还记得拍茉莉花。
actually remember shooting Jasmine.
让我想起了记忆是多么疯狂。
Made me think of how crazy memory is.
你的记忆曾经捉弄过你吗?
Your memory ever play tricks on you?
我不知道。
Not that I know of.
我的。
剧集 | 非理性(2023) | 导航列表